An old request for retired Misty Anderson Cam shows.

Dick222

Hope everyone has had a great Christmas. I was on this site for a few years but when Thanos snapped it away a while back, I tried and tried to get back in with my old account but was not able to.
So I thought just in case I would repost a request I did some time ago. I know it is a long shot but I just went and copied it from my original post.

Would anyone happen to have any Misty Anderson webcams specifically from the streamate, camz etc that were private. I would go for streamate groups etc... I think I have seen all the I-friends from her earlier days. Unless it wasn't recorded and on the IFriends site. But at the end of her run she was doing Streamate mainly and I know someone has to have a collection of privates from that site. I am surprised since she has been out of the business for a few years that some of these would have leaked by now. I appreciate any help any of you can provide. I just have to know how dirty she might have gotten in private. Maybe even any custom vids she may have done for someone. Thanks again everyone.