✪MFC✪ Brina_

VolponView

Webcam Girls

Over the last couple days I have noticed a few posts/uploads that make the claim:
"cumming for the 1st time ever in public chat"
Where does this info come from? She has been around for a while now. A quick search on this site alone shows a capped show from May 2013 and a wax, anal show the next month in June of the same year. I have seen her do Girl/Girl, Girl/Girl/Girl, Strap-On, DP shows in public lots of times.
Not to mention she is one of the most popular girls on the site. I regularly see over a thousand people in her room while she is just laying around waiting for the goal to be met to do a show. If I'm not mistaken, I think she has a crown or two as well.
Did I miss something or did several of the cappers (starting to think some are robots due to non response to questions in the thread or a PM, when they don't have everything locked down and don't want to respond from their bunker/basement) get their wires crossed when they posted her this week?

ALSO, while I'm on the soapbox. I sure wish uploaders would put the names (or at least a hint) of the models in their threads! OMG! It would be nice to know who these girls are so we can look for more content of them if we like them. Maybe there should be a rule about...... ohh, wait. THERE ALREADY IS A RULE FOR THIS!!!! How about enforcing that rule as feverishly as some of you in charge go after Premium Links posted by non "Elite" people.

That's all. Thank you. :)

edvikt

Brina claimed it was her first cumshow in public ever a couple of days ago. Yesterday she claimed it was her second cumshow in public ever. Brina started doing cumshows in public for large single tips, the first public cumshow was for 5k single tip, the second cost 6k single tip. Was it really her first couple of public cumshows? Who knows, but she always claimed she didn't do cumshows before now, even if she did play with toys in public. I just put down whatever the model states, whether you believe it or not is up to you. It's not like most of these girls even cum during their cumshows anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:

tommybare

I feel like it's the first time I've seen her do cum shows. I mean, she's been at it for a while, but usually she just sticks things into herself or plays with herself a bit, I don't know if it's ever to the point of cumming. Also, she's selling a sex video. Is it legit? Anyone seen any of it?

johnnalvalos

I feel like it's the first time I've seen her do cum shows. I mean, she's been at it for a while, but usually she just sticks things into herself or plays with herself a bit, I don't know if it's ever to the point of cumming. Also, she's selling a sex video. Is it legit? Anyone seen any of it?
Sextape ? where have you heard of that ?

Ernest_P_Worrell

I only saw her offering the BJ video to the HT on the first day, and at that time it was 20,000 tokens. So be prepared to shell out some big bucks if you plan to go it alone, lol.

I heard rumor of a private board where the the sole intent was to work on group buying of content like that. It was an invite only deal if memory serves. Believe I saw Dwight mention he was approached by the people behind it in a file sharing chat room.

Her video is too rich for my blood!

The_Doctor

Was just thinking of something like group pooling money together to buy premium vids. Of course, not those insanely expensive ones.

cgx

^^ This. I spend far to much currently haha.

cgx

^ PM me Doc.