Mixed Balloon Fetish Videos - Blowing,Humping,Grinding,Bouncing

Abbys First Blow to Pops by Mouth HD - Custom Fetish

Abby is up for trying the blow to pop fetish and so we start her out with a 12-inch that looks larger once expanded. She struggles with the nipple a bit but it finally explodes. We then make it easier on her by just asking her to finish off a pre-inflated 16-inch Crystal. We forgot to mention that she got topless for the second balloon.

File name: BALLOONS 0042 Abbys First Blow to Pops by Mouth HD
File Size : 248 MB
Runtime : 7 min 9 s
Resolution : 1920x1080
Format video: MP4

Preview:

Download Link:

New Year Balloons Blow & Masturbation HD - Josie4yourpleasure

Let's ring in the new year with some balloon blowing and vibrator play. With each puff, rub, and stretching I get more turned on. I know you are too. You love watching me fill the latex up with my hot air. You love the way I play with the balloons and rub them along my big soft body. After enough teasing I break out my vibrator and buzz my hot pussy while feeling up the balloons. I can't take it anymore and being riding and grinding on them too. Watch my big titties and ass bounce on the delicate balloons as I bring myself to a crashing orgasm. Looner gone wild!

File name: BALLOONS 0043 New Year Balloons Blow & Masturbation HD
File Size : 573 MB
Runtime : 15 min 42 s

Preview:

Download Link:

Balloon Explosion - KittyPurrz

I blow up a 17'' balloon and fill some 14'' until they're nice and full!! It gets hot after blowing up so many balloons so I remove my dress and realize how horny I'm getting and play with my pretty pussy while first popping a balloon with my high heels, then I accidentally pop one while riding it with my hitachi! I grab the biggest 17'' balloon and lean up against it as I make myself cum. Then I pop the big one and bite the last balloon with my teeth.VERY fun nearly 20 minute video

File name: BALLOONS 0044 Balloon Explosion
File Size : 710 MB
Runtime : 18 min 56 s
Resolution : 1280x720

Preview:

Download Link:

Five Red Balloons B2P HD - Josie4yourpleasure

Five beautiful red balloons and all different in some way. Watch me blow to pop these bright colored balloons. I give all of them a good stretch before filling them up with me hot air. Each one gives way and bursts from the pressure. You see some great necks with these as well. Watch me scream and giggle with excitement. I end with a big 24 inch balloon that takes forever to fill with my breath but I am determined to fill it past capacity. I'm also scared because it is huge and I expect nothing short of a big loud popping noise. It was so loud my husband thought I hurt myself!

File name: BALLOONS 0045 Five Red Balloons B2P HD
File Size : 517 MB
Runtime : 14 min 7 s

Preview:

Download Link:

Grandma Popping Balloons - JayLa Inc

Little Mina & JayLa Invites Grandma Over To Do Some Fun Balloon Popping With Them...Its So Much Fun Just Watch ! Google JayLa Inc

File name: BALLOONS 0046 Grandma Popping Balloons
File Size : 175 MB
Runtime : 2 min 19 s

Preview:

Download Link:

MissMittyMoons 3 Year Anniversary Butt Plug Balloons B2P and Orgasms

– Kitty Moon

File name: BALLOONS 0047 MissMittyMoons 3 Year Anniversary Butt Plug Balloons B2P and Orgasms
File Size : 466 MB
Runtime : 24 min 2 s

Preview:

Download Link:

New Year Balloons Non Pop Fail HD - Josie4yourpleasure

Let's start the New Year off right with a balloon party! Let's make it a non pop one! Oooops! Well that didn't go as plan. I got to cocky for our celebration and popped the first one! Let's see if I can make it through the rest of the balloons without popping them. Gotta stretch those necks better and not be so cocky with my blowing!

File name: BALLOONS 0049 New Year Balloons Non Pop Fail HD
File Size : 410 MB
Runtime : 11 min 12 s

Preview:

Download Link:

New Years Eve Balloon Pop HD - Josie4yourpleasure

Josie is prepping the decorations for a New Year’s Eve bash. She was left in charge of getting the rest of the balloons popped. Well maybe that wasn’t the best idea. She toys around with the last two trying to see how big she can blow them up. Stretching those necks before blowing her hot air into them. The first of the last she had to deflate a bit before she was able to tie it. The second she blows until it pops. Well from there she can’t help herself and starts popping the rest of the balloons on the floor in various ways. Bad bad Josie. With one left she contemplates leaving it but it’d just be odd if there was one balloon left right? What shall she do?

File name: BALLOONS 0050 New Years Eve Balloon Pop HD
File Size : 211 MB
Runtime : 5 min 46 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/6ca7056826cf1/BALLOONS_0050_New_Years_Eve_Balloon_Pop_HD.mp4

BBW Holiday Balloon Blow HD - Josie4yourpleasure

Happy Holidays! Are you ready to celebrate with me under the Christmas tree? Watch as I stretch out red and green balloons to get into the holiday spirit. Wonder how much we can stretch those necks? I'm so adorable in my Mrs. Clause lingerie and white stockings. You love watching me fill each balloon with my hot air, latex expanding slowly. After they are as full as I can get them without popping them by blowing, I tie them off carefully. Let's pop them in some fun way! Sit to pop is always great. Gotta show off my big ass in my white thong as I bounce up and down on the first balloon. The second balloon gets a ride as well. I'm so turned on right now. Let's switch it up. I scissor the next balloon between my big thick thighs and squeeze until it can't take anymore. Oh my, why haven't I done that position before?! The last balloon takes awhile. I rub it over my wet pussy. I'm so hot I can't help it, I pull my juicy tits out the top of my lingerie. Tit fucking that neck for a moment to tease you before I ride it facing you. I want you to get a good view of my big boobs bouncing up and down.

File name: BALLOONS 0051 BBW Holiday Balloon Blow HD
File Size : 357 MB
Runtime : 9 min 50 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/1593dda1ff58f/BALLOONS_0051_BBW_Holiday_Balloon_Blow_HD.mp4

BBW Valentines Day Balloon POP HD - Josie4yourpleasure

Happy Valentine's Day! I'm so excited today! Do you love my new red lingerie? What about these balloons I've set up just for you? Yes for you! I want to tease you with each pop! I want to make you throb with excitement with each bursting balloon. Looner tease. HD

File name: BALLOONS 0052 BBW Valentines Day Balloon POP HD
File Size : 119 MB
Runtime : 3 min 12 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/43b7fc87547d8/BALLOONS_0052_BBW_Valentines_Day_Balloon_POP_HD.mp4

Sexy Blonde Bouncing on Balloons – LeatherLove

Sexy blonde inflates small and giant balloons. She bouncing and teasing them on her legs and her pussy, squeezes with her boobs. Some balloons are popping under her round ass. She throwing balloons and they flying around the room.

File name: BALLOONS 0054 Sexy Blonde Bouncing on Balloons
File Size : 1.50 GB
Runtime : 11 min 54 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/d6dbaafec04a9/BALLOONS_0054_Sexy_Blonde_Bouncing_on_Balloons.mp4

Kylies Blue 17 inch Blow2POP – Kylie Jacobs Balloon

I’m standing at the kitchen table with my back turned to you. I stretch out an uninflated blue balloon, then begin inflating it while bending over the table giving you a quick view up my dress.
Continuing to tease you with my body while I inflate the balloon. Inflating the balloon right in front of you. Lifting my dress up so you can see my ass and panties underneath. Inflating the balloon while sitting in the chair. Teasing the balloon by rubbing my fingers against it.
After the balloon gets bigger, I finish inflating it right in front of you until it finally bursts. This balloon is so loud when it pops! I gather up some of the popped latex shreds, and show them to you. I love when the balloons pop into thin shreds.
Balloon is a 17″ Tuftex blue crystal balloon. Featuring Kylie Jacobs wearing a little black dress, shiny pantyhose, and ankle boots.

File name: BALLOONS 0055 Kylies Blue 17 inch Blow2POP
File Size : 462 MB
Runtime : 8 min 59 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/1d002dca3754e/BALLOONS_0055_Kylies_Blue_17_inch_Blow2POP.mp4

Last edited by a moderator:

Anastasia Lux balloon fun - EroticaBabes

Anastasia Lux is getting a party ready for her friend. She needs to blow up some balloons. She is wearing a blouse and nothing else in this scene, however there is no real display of nudity as she is concentrating on blowing up balloons. She sits down and starts to pump up the balloons with a hand pump. She says beforehand that she's not done this sort of thing before so probably won't be very good. Still she keeps going bless her. There are two camera angles in this scene, a close up and a wide shot. We swap between the two views throughout the video. Anastasia successfully blows up her first balloon and then struggles to tie the balloon off, mainly due to her long fingernails. She chats to you as she does this, about how it's not going to plan. Will the birthday girl get her balloon tied off? Yes! One done, loads more to go. She then picks up a long thin yellow balloon that you can use to make shapes and animals from. She pumps this up with ease and ties off the end. She then starts to make something with the balloon by rotating and twisting the balloon. There's some great sounds from the balloon as she pulls, twists and tugs it. You soon discover that balloon shapes is not one of Anastasia's strong points. But she does not give up! Then it's onto the third balloon. More pumping with the hand pump as she fills the next balloon with air. We get in close and low down so we see the balloon filling up. Then the tricky part, tying off the balloon, success, much easier this time. Three balloons and counting... we leave Anastasia at this point

File name: BALLOONS 0056 Anastasia Lux balloon fun
File Size : 240 MB
Runtime : 9 min 0 s
Resolution : 854x480

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/e56789b768737/BALLOONS_0056_Anastasia_Lux_balloon_fun.mp4

Blue & Yellow Blow & Ride HD MP4 - Josie4yourpleasure

How big can I blow up 24 inch balloons? Hmm I bet I can make them giant! Bigger than my 44H tits and big round belly. Watch as I fill a yellow then a blue balloon with my hot air. After making them crazy big, I bounce on each one, first a back view then a front view. I love bouncing and humping the giant balloons. It feels so good against my pussy. I'm so turned on and scared of them popping. Are you?

File name: BALLOONS 0057 Blue & Yellow Blow & Ride HD MP4
File Size : 365 MB
Runtime : 9 min 59 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/16b3fe32de9cc/BALLOONS_0057_Blue___Yellow_Blow___Ride_HD_MP4.mp4

Last edited by a moderator: