Big Boobs Millionaire - Curvy Tits, Big Ass

HaveADick

Bottoms Up

Click to preview

About:

It's late and the party's over but the party is not over for Ines. She still wants to play. Removing her shoes so she won't disturb the other guests at the hotel, she takes you to an empty room, champagne in hand, telling you to be very quiet. Why is she taking you there? To show you her fantastic body, of course. You sit on the floor next to Ines as she finishes her bubbly and even pours a little on her tits, just for fun. The best thing to do is to sit back and let Ines put on her private striptease show for you. Let her get on the floor and spread her lovely pussy open. When a girl gets like this, you don't try to stop her. Because you never know how it will end.

Filename: BNDL08BIC_009 (12165)

76 pics available in 27,4 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X786 - 1600X1071

Click to download:

BNDL08BIC_009.zip

Last edited by a moderator:

HaveADick

Suits Her

Click to preview

About:

Not too many babes look hot in a track suit. But then again, not too many babes wear sexy, black underwear under their white velour. And not too many babes are Kelly Kay. But Kelly doesn't have the track suit on for very long. And she doesn't have that black lingerie on for very long, either!

Filename: BNDL09BKK_009 (14987)

76 pics available in 15,2 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X800 - 1600X1067

Click to download:

BNDL09BKK_009.zip

HaveADick

Blue Room Blues

Click to preview

About:

There are no blues when Kerry's around. She brightens everything, reflecting her sunny personality. "I bought this sun dress in Gosport," says Kerry. "I thought my boobs would look smashing in it. It looks almost like a slip, doesn't it? I thought white knickers would go best." Actually, no knickers would go best, but Kerry's not that kind of girl.

Filename: BNDL10BKM_009

72 pics available in 27,8 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X786 - 1600X1066

Click to download:

BNDL10BKM_009.zip

HaveADick

The Black Miniskirt

Click to preview

About:

How did Lorna come to pose for SCORE and V-Mag? "The head of SCORE in the UK saw some pictures that were taken of me in London when I was 21. These were very soft. I was just trying out modeling at the time. I wasn't sure if I would continue. He contacted the photographer who took the pictures and then rang me up. I had taken time out to run my business and I was just at the stage where I felt I could return to modeling. True luck!"

Filename: BNDL11BLO_09

50 pics available in 23,4 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X797 - 1600X1051

Click to download:

BNDL11BLO_09.zip

HaveADick

Stand At Attention

Click to preview

About:

"What a fantastic publication you are for giving a regular gal like me a platform to show myself. Thanks for doing what you guys do!" Cherry said. "I hope that seeing a military-style layout will be a real treat for the voluptuous-lovin' service men out there." Now here's a group of highly classified photos that have been passed around military bases all over the world since it came out. If anything could increase enlistments, it's this pictorial from the opener of the DVD Ultimate Cherry. A soldier's busty wet dream, Commander Cherry has issued her orders and they need to be followed or it's no TV and no dinner. One of her most important directives is for us to pull our flag poles out of our fatigues so she can inspect them. That means you may have to stand at attention like that for quite some time until she's satisfied with the way each and every one of you hoist your flags. Good luck, men.

Filename: BNDL13CHB_09 (13655)

55 pics available in 19,9 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X798 - 1600X1062

Click to download:

BNDL13CHB_09.zip

HaveADick

Couch Tomato

Click to preview

About:

Just another lazy afternoon with Desirae...she poses and pouts, rolling on the sofa like a pussycat. Desirae wants to play. The air is warm and wet, and so is she. "I sure like this dress with all these pretty wild flowers. But ain't it kinda hot in here?" Can't keep that dress on, as usual. She acts like it's just the sticky air that makes her want to take it off. But we know better. Give Desirae a reason to pose and expose, and she's totally bare before you can say 'boo'. "I'm a natural girl," says Desirae. "And if we were meant to wear clothes, how come we're all born butt naked?" Desirae giggles like a little girl. But she's all woman. And what a whole lot of woman she is. "I'd like to get my picture painted sometime. You know, in the nude, like those highfalutin' women useta do for that famous artist fella. Sure can't remember his name. But, heck, you know who I mean!" The name 'Rubens' comes to mind, Desirae. But we don't want to talk about art. We don't want to talk about wild flowers. In fact, we don't want to talk about anything. We just want to enjoy you...sweet, fuckable you.

Filename: BNDL15DEW_09 (5605)

86 pics available in 31,3 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X746 - 1600X1092

Click to download:

BNDL15DEW_09.zip

HaveADick

Fishnets Fantasy

Click to preview

About:

"I imagine that any woman would feel sexy in fishnet stockings," Diane said. "When I really want to dress to impress a man, I'll wear a tight dress with fishnets. Not only do they make me feel sexy, but they definitely get his attention." We're sure Diane always has her dates' full attention. "I guess that depends on what you mean by full attention," Diane said. "Sometimes I'll be having dinner with a man, and although it might seem like he's listening to me, I notice that he's actually staring at my chest. That happens so often, I've gotten used to it. I guess that's what happens when you have big boobs."

Filename: BNDL16DPO_09 (6719)

53 pics available in 21,1 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X789 - 1600X1078

Click to download:

BNDL16DPO_09.zip

HaveADick

Jessica And Charlotte

Click to preview

About:

For those who love girl-on-girl, this pictorial will provide a load of fantasy fuel. Now who's the blonde who looks so familiar? It's the slimmed-down Charlotte, the covergirl of several SCORE Group magazines. Charlotte was once a bit fleshy (the reason she was a popular little dish in Voluptuous magazine). She looks sensational paired here with Jessica!

Filename: BNDL17JET_09 (2406)

20 pics available in 6 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X771 - 1600X1047

Click to download:

BNDL17JET_09.zip

HaveADick

Blonde Bombshell

Click to preview

About:

The title "blonde bombshell" has been applied to a lot of women, but few deserve it as much as Julia. She shows why in this pictorial as she stuffs every inch of her voluptuous body into a tight, green dress and, with tits and ass overflowing, proceeds to strip naked and stuff her delectable pussy with a giant fuck toy. The look on Julia's face says, "I want your man-meat," and there's a reason for that. "When I model, I think about sex all the time," Julia said. "Actually, even when I don't model, I think about sex all the time." When we're looking at Julia, it's the only thing on our minds.

Filename: BNDL18JMI_09 (7405)

30 pics available in 8,8 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X769 - 1600X1062

Click to download:

BNDL18JMI_09.zip

HaveADick

Breast Side Story

Click to preview

About:

Karla is looking classy and elegant in this spectacular set shot on the beach in Grand Bahama Island. Our photographer used studio lighting, and it really makes Karla pop out of the background. This is how Karla might be dressed if you took her on your dream date. What's your dream date, Karla? "I don't know," she said. "I don't like sitting down and having meals one-to-one with guys because then I'm too shy. Probably out clubbing or partying. Some place where you can relax and have a good time. I'm not an easy girl. I like to be treated nice. I like to be wooed and romanced. I can be a bit of a hopeless romantic." Karla. Romance. Boobs. Say it loud and there's music playing.

Filename: BNDL19KAJ_09 (25936)

49 pics available in 23,8 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X797 - 1600X1063

Click to download:

BNDL19KAJ_09.zip

HaveADick

Bird Watching

Click to preview

About:

"I like to hang out with the girls and have fun," says Brit coverbabe Leanne Crow about what the brunette stunner likes to do on a weekend. "Sometimes we do nights out, but I like to have nights in and just do, like, a movie night and maybe some pampering. Actually, we don't go to the spa. You see, I'm a qualified masseuse, so I stay in and give my girlfriends massages and they will give me some, too. It's something I do for them when I am feeling nice. I do Swedish massage and I also do aromatherapy." Leanne has a slightly kinky side too. "It was at a foot fetish party. A bunch of men hired me so that they could play with my feet and have me press my feet on their faces. Oh, and walk all over their backs, too. It was weird, but they loved it. I like my feet being played with, so I liked that part of it."

Filename: BNDL20LEA_09 (38293)

60 pics available in 16,5 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X800 - 1600X1067

Click to download:

BNDL20LEA_09.zip

HaveADick

Yellow Skirt

Click to preview

About:

Here's a cheerful selection of Nicole snaps from her adventure in sunny Spain. You can enjoy Nicole's brabusters bouncing around in the movie On Location Costa Del Sol (buy it NOW!!! if you love big tits). She looks damn fine in this tight yellow skirt, dontcha think? Imagine bumping into Nicole one afternoon while you're strolling down the street. You say, 'Excuse me, Miss' and she looks at the bulge in your jeans and replies, 'Well, you look happy to see me.' We recommend you concoct a number of similar scenarios as you jack to this set.

Filename: BNDL21NIP_09 (18979_13)

80 pics available in 26,9 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X709 - 1600X1150

Click to download:

BNDL21NIP_09.zip

HaveADick

Boob Cruise At Night

Click to preview

About:

The year: 1998. The vessel: The Star Clipper. The event: The voyage of the 4th Boob Cruise. SaRenna is, as you will see, dressed to kill as only she can. This is an extremely rare, exciting photo series from the SCORE Archives. Night was approaching rapidly. Photographer Peter Wall had to shoot quickly and SaRenna had to pose just as fast. And then they went off to a delicious full course dinner with the rest of the Boob Cruisers! Yes, SaRenna made one hell of an entrance into the ship's luxurious dining room.

Filename: BNDL22SAW_09 (19199_05)

39 pics available in 11,3 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X792 - 1200X845

Click to download:

BNDL22SAW_09.zip

HaveADick

Lady In Red

Click to preview

About:

An early pictorial that captures the physical transition from "Heleana" to "Tawny Peaks." There are characteristics of each personality in this shoot. The boobs: Tawny. The hair and make-up: Heleana. As Tawny said to fellow dancer Montana in the July 1993 SCORE. "I was vacationing in Florida a few years ago, working on my tan during Spring Break at Daytona Beach, when John Graham, SCORE'S director of photography, approached me about modeling and becoming a feature entertainer. I was very shy and a little apprehensive, so I just took his phone number and blew it off. About two years later, I found his number and gave him a call and the rest is history."

Filename: BNDL24TNP_09 (1991)

60 pics available in 22,2 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X791 - 1600X1054

Click to download:

BNDL24TNP_09.zip

HaveADick

Lady In Red...

Click to preview

About:

They say that red is the color of passion and whoever "they" are, they must be right, because one look at Tiffany Towers in this tight, red number will have your cock standing at attention! This is the kind of dress that you would want to see Tiffany in if you went to pick her up for a date. And she loves dates, just FYI. She told us that she likes it when men take her out and are gentlemen. What kind of guys does she date? Definitely not bodybuilders. "I like all types of guys. Nice face, decent body, as long as they're not 500 pounds. Now I feel bad for all the 500 pound guys out there. They're going to be mad at me. I don't even like muscles. My last boyfriend was a big muscle guy, and now I actually prefer no muscles, because all they ask is if they've gotten any bigger."

Filename: BNDL25TIT_09 (5696)

67 pics available in 27 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X773 - 1600X1100

Click to download:

BNDL25TIT_09.zip

HaveADick

Dressed To Undress

Click to preview

About:

Ashley's formal attire is a sharp contrast to her tropical, sunny paradise setting. Her black stockings, black patent leather heels and garters bring a saucy touch of old-school British erotic-glamour fetish. This is what English models wore 60 years ago posing for erotic photographers hidden away in second-floor studios. She looks like she is ready to play the piano in concert. In fact... "I like to play sometimes," Ashley said. "It's very relaxing to me. Music was always my favorite subject in school. I find it easy to lose myself in a song or a musical sheet." Ashley is used to chilly weather back home. Here on this sun-drenched, green island, the less clothing, the better. She has to watch that fair, creamy Anglo-Saxon skin or she'll burn, and that can't happen! Her fair body must not be molested by the sun's rays!

Filename: BNDL01ASA_10 (gal_37023)

54 pics available in 9 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X797 - 1600X1063

Click to download:

BNDL01ASA_10.zip

HaveADick

Good With A Pole

Click to preview

About:

All right, gentlemen. We know you expect us to make all kinds of cheap jokes about poles, hooks and worms just because Autumn-Jade's going fishing. So we will. As Autumn says, "You need three things to land a big ole fish. A stiff pole, but not so stiff as it can't flex when you need it to; a big hook, but not so big it won't fit in the fish's mouth; and a juicy worm, 'bout as juicy as you can get, where that worm-juice is just flyin' all over the place." With that kind of talk, Autumn-Jade, you can reel us in anytime. "Oh yeah, and one more thing." What's that? "My favorite dildo." Why, pray tell? "Well, shucks, I could be waitin' a long time, and I gotta have a little fun 'fore the fish show up!" Autumn-Jade, you're a catch and a half.

Filename: 010_Good_With_A_Pole (AutumnJade_7412)

89 pics available in 39 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X738 - 1600X1108

Click to download:

BNDL02AJD_010.zip

HaveADick

Teddy Bare Angelique

Click to preview

About:

This photo set is the second pictorial that Angelique posed for during her first-ever visit to SCORE's Miami HQ. It was originally web-published on Scoreland.com. Having Angelique back at SCORE was a major highlight of 2002. When Angelique told SCORE staffers that she had been working as a waitress in Germany, it was a shock to their system. But not as shockingly exciting as Angelique in this nightie.

Filename: BNDL05BAN_10

60 pics available in 16,7 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X780 - 1600X1053

Click to download:

BNDL05BAN_10.zip

HaveADick

The Spy Who Came

Click to preview

About:

Danni looks ready to crack some foreign embassy's safe and fly out the window with their formula for nipple cream. "I started enjoying my breasts when I started dancing," Danni told a SCORE editor. "That's when I first started seeing them as an asset. Up to that point, they were really just a burden. It wasn't until I started dancing that people would say to me "Your breasts are so beautiful." The very first place I started dancing was Sugars in Seattle. I had a double date planned with my best friend. She came home and told me she couldn't go because she was going to do a dancing contest. She and another friend went and won first and second place. They kept dancing and finally after a month they talked me into it. I made like 50 bucks in an hour and I couldn't believe it. I was making 3.45 at Orange Julius. To me, 50 was two days work and I made it in an hour. That's why I started!" But Danni's stripper life would take an unexpected turn!

Filename: BNDL06BDA_10 (6673)

42 pics available in 8,3 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X775 - 1200X793

Click to download:

BNDL06BDA_10.zip

HaveADick

Bath Time With Dusty

Click to preview

About:

Get wet with Dusty in this pictorial lensed on February 1, 1991, when she was still known as Rocky Raquel. It's interesting that although Dusty said she preferred video modeling and dancing in clubs to photo modeling, her connection with the camera-and, therefore, with all of us-is personal and dynamic. She's fully aware of her sexuality and eagerly conveys it. Models don't come any better.

Filename: BNDL07BDS_10 (1458)

40 pics available in 11,8 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X795 - 1600X1060

Click to download:

BNDL07BDS_10.zip