Mixed Black & Ebony Womans vs White Cocks

Baby Gemini - Raunchy Realtor's Secret Room

Realtor Baby Gemini is fully buttoned up and professional as she welcomes Zane Walker to the home and shows him around, but as she leads him up the stairs he catches a glimpse of leather peeking out under her tight skirt! Gemini has a few secrets that she's ready to reveal as she shows her favorite feature: the fully equipped sex dungeon, and strips down to reveal her tight black lingerie. Gemini is ready to make Zane beg for more as she ties him up and gives him a very hands-on tour of all the amenities, especially her wet mouth and pretty pussy!
File: secretroom.mp4
Size: 2557229951 bytes (2,38 GiB), duration: 00:37:25, avg.bitrate: 9113 kb/s
Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, stereo, s16, 123 kb/s (eng)
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 8982 kb/s, 24,00 fps(r) (und)

https://k2s.cc/file/2e5dd015bb46b/secretroom.mp4

Kona Jade - Homemade Pussy vs Stepsis' Real Pussy

Lucky for Kai Jaxon, he's a handy guy. He gathers a few items; a chips can, rubber gloves and some sponges to build himself a fake pussy to fuck. But when his stepsister Kona Jade sees him begin to craft his faux vagina, she knows perfectly well what's up! Kona tells her stepbrother she wants to watch him use his new toy. Kai is weirded out by his stepsister's voyeuristic tendencies, but wants to nut and get this over with. Kona watches her stepbrother struggle with his homemade pussy - it looks dry! She gets down on her knees and begins to suck her stepbrother's fat cock. She tries to fit it in his toy, but it's just too big so she decides to keep sucking and jerking it. Blowing her stepbrother got Kona's pussy all wet and now she wants him to lick it. Once he's eaten his stepsister's pussy he penetrates her with his thick dick. Kona loves getting filled up by her stepbrother and cums hard as he fucks her - she even squirts! Kona climbs on her stepbro's hard member and twerks her pussy all over it. Kai manages to make his stepsister squirt again by pounding her really hard and then she lets him cum all over her face and in her mouth!
File: realpussy.mp4
Size: 1359678599 bytes (1,27 GiB), duration: 00:21:29, avg.bitrate: 8439 kb/s
Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, stereo, s16, 192 kb/s (eng)
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 8235 kb/s, 29,97 fps(r) (und)

https://k2s.cc/file/5f2de56b51124/realpussy.mp4

Ebony Mystique - First Date Warm Up

I picked up this cute guy in the Fake Taxi today who asked for a lift into the centre of Prague. After setting off, he told me he was meeting someone for a date. We arrived a little early, so I parked up and joined the tattooed stud in the back of the cab. I noticed his bulging cock through his trousers, and I was also feeling horny, so I treated him to a sloppy, deepthroat blowjob! After gagging on his swollen dick, I sat my pierced pussy down on it, riding it cowgirl while he played with my huge fake titties. Afterwards, I spread my stocking-clad legs and invited the well-hung hunk to bang me in missionary before hopping back on top to bounce my bubble butt on his dick some more! Next, I put myself on all fours to take a doggystyle pounding from behind, and then he covered me in a hot, sticky facial!
File: firstdatewarmup.mp4
Size: 2615289229 bytes (2,44 GiB), duration: 00:28:52, avg.bitrate: 12080 kb/s
Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, stereo, s16, 130 kb/s (eng)
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 11942 kb/s, 25,00 fps(r) (und)

https://k2s.cc/file/dffb7dd97468a/firstdatewarmup.mp4