Brittany Marie caught stealing content ideas from MissLondonLix (Twitter feud)

BOZZOO

Hasn't been on since Jun 16 and her score was 5900 in March, I'd say things are on a downward trend cammingwise.
camscores dont drop 2600 points in 2 months of inactivity. even if it was 3333 back then, she still wasnt doing bad at all.

Usually its diminishing returns after the first vid, after a while she would be making roughly the same money as she is now for toy vids.
but if she can get a windfall right away, shes gonna damn sure jump at it, like mrwick said, shes greedy. as for making the same money, yea eventually, but w/ her name recognition, it will be a LONG while.

if she don't REALLY need the money
if she dont really need the money, she wouldnt be doing this in the 1st place.

BUT...this is wishful thinking on our parts because shes not going to do ANY toy vids.

edvikt

Why would she do anything worth while when there are people willing to drop thousands of dollars on teasing videos? Teasing pays more in the long run, in many cases.

If she sells even 1 toy video, or even masturbating in general. Nobody will pay for the other shit anymore.

BOZZOO

Why would she do anything worth while when there are people willing to drop thousands of dollars on teasing videos? Teasing pays more in the long run, in many cases.

If she sells even 1 toy video, or even masturbating in general. Nobody will pay for the other shit anymore.
hence my post of shes not going to do any toy vids.

we are debating speculations, on a topic that is a moot point.

Panz

went and had a look at site, plugged in some stuff for a custom vid, $600 for a tit worship SD 15min vid, $200 of that is to make it exclusive. even at $400, nuts

BOZZOO

went and had a look at site, plugged in some stuff for a custom vid, $600 for a tit worship SD 15min vid, $200 of that is to make it exclusive. even at $400, nuts
thats why im skeptical of how many shes actually sells .

bobtheduck

thats why im skeptical of how many shes actually sells .
ha! You and me both.

Her MFC profile used to have a custom vid section that said something like: "vids can take up to a month or more depending on backlog... "

trying to ramp up illusion of demand, much? lol

BOZZOO

can get real pussy for less on a decent looking girl.
yea, ALOT less, but she is still hot, but delusional.

trying to ramp up illusion of demand, much? lol
the site(s) im sure do their part to give that illusion too. they have a stake in all of them selling well.

brittany- umm unleashed? i think she means unhinged.

Last edited by a moderator: