Ca||ista Model is the Area 51 of the internet models

Status
Not open for further replies.

MAXAGM

Why does it seems like no one on the internet never wants to talk about her/post her content. Like a lot of people are afraid to even discuss her, many forums like this one act like she doesn't even exist. Why is she the only internet model to get this treatment despite her being around for years now?? Does her webmaster take legal action against anyone that dares to say her name? Am I going to get sued now, since I'm taking about her?o_O Someone help me understand, thanks!

sharps45

I've been curious about this also. There are some models who fall in to this category. The English milf Missjones2000 is another that seems to be kryptonite. So I'll join you in asking 'Why?'

Equalizer

This one has an old history with websites. Her boyfriend actually was a high ranking member of the old R.I.P. website and used other websites content [he posted their shit without permission to increase his status], basically they are both scum and this 'never gonna show a nipple' fetish means nobody cares about her. Nothing conspiracy-like, she's just a boring old ho.

MAXAGM

Okay, but why doesn't any other internet model sends out DMCA notices?? Even if they do, everyone just ignores them and keeps posting their content anyways. BUT when it comes to Ca||ista sending them out, no one dares to fight it and keeps it hush hush about it.

S-type

Global Moderator
Staff member
Look Fellas, doesn't it occur to you that when we censor certain things it suggests we mean business? Nothing sinister is implied, and your innocent prattle won't earn you major retribution in spite of rumour mongers. But don't push your luck and question our motives!

This lady welcomes fans and visitors - via her front door, that's all

S

Status
Not open for further replies.