Cali Skye

suppoon420

Last I heard she had her baby and has not returned to modelling since. She burned a LOT of bridges when she quit her last website and ripped off a lot of fans, so I don't know that the usual players who would hire her for new content are interested.

NOS911

Global Moderator
Staff member
I don't think it was her that ripped off customers, I think her dad/step dad/weird creepy relation/boyfriend(delete as appropriate) was the one running things behind the scenes promising more than could be delivered.
I know when I tried to do some work with her I had to go through her dad and he was odd and kept offering her for shoots that were concerning and not the type of work I was trying to hire her for, that put a lot of people off trying to work with her.

If she ever decides to come back and manages her own bookings I would gladly try to work with her.

cmfriend

I don't think it was her that ripped off customers, I think her dad/step dad/weird creepy relation/boyfriend(delete as appropriate) was the one running things behind the scenes promising more than could be delivered.
I know when I tried to do some work with her I had to go through her dad and he was odd and kept offering her for shoots that were concerning and not the type of work I was trying to hire her for, that put a lot of people off trying to work with her.

If she ever decides to come back and manages her own bookings I would gladly try to work with her.
Any chance you have any interesting thoughts about your dealings with her dad you would be able to share. The talked about Cali Skye story is almost as interesting her actual modeling shoots. I always did hope she was safe and happy in life with everything she was going through.

NOS911

Global Moderator
Staff member
When I spoke to her dad I was looking for models for a clothing company, the look they described fitted Cali perfectly. I spoke to her dad initially via Twitter and he was a little odd, he kept asking if the work required nudity, I repeatedly told him no it's a clothing line that will be featured in magazines, billboards and TV, but he just kept on asking if nudity was involved because that means more money.
I eventually told him to forget it after he refused to allow her to travel(expenses paid by me) to New York for the shoots, without him and several of his friends.
I then got the occasional call over several months asking if I had any work for her in her home state, he mentioned nudity wasn't a problem and other service could be available for a price, he was clearly pimping her out.
The guy is just full on weird and I hope for her sake she has nothing to do with him anymore, I fear for the safety of both Cali and her chid if he is still in the picture.

P

phjones16

I agree that the Cali story is pretty fascinating. Beautiful girl but definitely some strange stuff was going on. I have vague memory of a post somewhere saying Cali fans could go on a boat trip with Cali and some of her friends. I was smart enough to stay away from that but it made me curious what was going on. Anybody else remember seeing this somewhere? I don’t really remember the details but it was around the time her website was running.

cmfriend

This is almost like the kind of things movies are made about. Cali could write a memoir and make herself some money. As interesting as it may be to learn about the whole Cali Skye story. I'm guessing the full details could possibly place some people involved in legal trouble. Cali is a beautiful girl, I too hope for the best for her and her safety. I have know idea the real story if there even is a story. If in fact it is happening, no one deserves to be manipulate and abused.