Cam whores TV

Tomril56

Happy new year evertone! Wondering if anybody knows how the site cam whores Tv works? Several of the viideos are marked private and I am wondering what I need to do to see those vids. Anybody have any experience with that site? Any advise will be appreciate!

wheelz669

I'm not sure this is the right place to ask, but I'll do my best to answer: first you need to create an account on the site. Once you have an account, you can ask the person who uploaded the private video to add you as a friend. If they add you as a friend, you are able to view all of their private videos.

*Most* members who have uploaded content will deny your request to be friends unless you have uploaded a good amount of content to the site yourself. They might even set your account to ignore, meaning they will not even see additional friendship requests from you. I recommend not asking people to be friends until you have contributed some of your own videos to the site. But most of all, read people's profiles before you send them a request, they often have guidelines on what is needed from you before they will accept your friend request and grant you access to their videos.

Tomril56

Thanks Wheelz……..I only saw 2 vids of. Former cam model that I wanted so it may not be worth the headache! Thanks for your help!

ptagg

yes you have to send a messege to whoever the poster is , asking to give you access .
most will as long as you post stuff in return ,
if you post nothing then chances are you are not getting any access