Resolution: 1280x720
Duration: 00:08:00
Audio: WMA, 2 channels

Genre: Ballbusting, Ballkicking, Ballklicking, CBT, Cock Torture, Ball Abuse

Download: Keep2share.cc

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Complete Massacre

Sometimes on our shoots we like to have a little alcohol to get everyone in a relaxed mood. A glass or two is usually the cut of point. That being said, every now and then the slave's have more than a couple and on the rarest of occasions, so do the women. This happens to be one of those occasions where everyone had way to many drinks and the results of it was messy to say the least. Kara kicks away with no regard for her safety and definitely no regard to swollen balls, although that part's pretty normal. Alcohol numbs the pain so Kara can kick full force without feeling a ounce of discomfort in her feet. It also has the same effect on swollen balls so he can handle all the painful abuse handed to him. The outcome is a complete massacre. Definitely a must see

Video: WMV
Filesize: 409 MB
Duration: 00:09:02

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Goddess Demonia & Goddess Lyss - Young & Sadistic Ballbusting Lovers

Demonia has invited her friend Lyss for a hardcore SM party, each dominatrix has brought her slave, Yvette for sodomy, Ben for whipping and Niko for ballbusting.

Demonia and Lyss are young, beautiful and sadistic and when they are with extreme masochistes, their pleasure to hurt their slaves is double: "torturing my slaves as I want and without any limit is my greatest pleasure - DEMONIA - April 2014. Dear reader, masochistic buddy, I know that you're getting a hard-on when you hear these words. Dressed in leather and vinyl, thighboots, Demonia and Lyss have decided to destroy Niko's balls: spread your legs bitch! Get a move on! 2 Mistresses, four feet who hit his testicles but there's something much more better than feet when you want to hit: the whip... Have you ever tried? No? Really? You should do! Both Girls hit Niko's balls with their shoes and with their whips, the slave howls with pain and suddenly runs for it to hide behind a cupboard! The sadistic girls laugh at him and bring him back to the dungeon. The slave is punished for this flight: CBT, Wartenberg wheel, we reserved a little surprise for the end but BEWARE: it is very hard!

Filesize: 643 MB
Duration: 00:16:51
Audio: WMA, 6 channels

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

GODDESS RACHEL AND GODDESS DEMONIA - DESTINATION BALLS

It's not accident that Nikolas has been voted "Best Masochist" last year. At ballbusting, he's unbeatable, other slaves can go back where they came from! Stark naked, tied to a cross, Niko The Maso' has the divine surprise to meet Goddess Rachel again a few weeks after a painful domination session, what a stroke of luck! Invited by her friend Demonia, the cruel Ebony Mistress wants to beat up her slave and to destroy his balls. No special effect at Young Goddess Club, the violence of the lashes is real, the kicks are not fake, all ballbusting and CBT lovers and especially all those who will never dare to do it will take a delight in watching this movie. Rachel and Demonia together in the same video: a dream casting!

Filesize: 555 MB
Duration: 00:14:57

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Destroy the Gym Creep

Sophie Holmes has a very strict exercise regime, so It's important she stays focused for maximum results. Lurking in the background is a gym pervert-looking Sophie up and down like a piece of meat. She warns him but he doesn't seem to care. His about to care very soon! Sophie figures, he might as well make himself useful if he refuses to leave so she incorporates him into her exercise routine-or more precisely, incorporates his balls. The kicks come hard, fast and accurate. Sophie's one of the hardest kickers I've ever come across and her kicks literally lift you of your feet. This gym perverts in for a solid 8 minutes of hell! Sophie in a sick twisted way's glad this loser interrupted her workout cause she's having way to much fun destroying his manhood. I think she'd like to have him there at every workout. Brutal ballbusting!

Filesize: 374 MB
Duration: 00:08:19

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Miss Jessica Wood - Trample Box

Video: MP4
Filesize: 238 MB
Resolution: 1920x1080
Duration: 00:10:51
Audio: AAC LC, 2 channels

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Miss Jessica Wood - Wanking On The Ward

Video: AVI
Filesize: 117 MB
Resolution: 640x360
Duration: 00:11:59
Audio: PCM, 2 channels

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Miss Jessica Wood - Weight Time

Video: AVI
Filesize: 111 MB
Resolution: 640x360
Duration: 00:11:20
Audio: PCM, 2 channels

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Evelyn Milano - Evelyn Busts Balls

Mistress Evelyn is in the mood to bust some balls. She has Bart standing in front of her as she kicks him repeatedly with her heels. She laughs as Bart doubles over in pain from the kicks. She also likes to punch his nuts and then she takes off her heels for some bare foot kicks. She puts Bart on the bed and stands over him to kick his balls some more.

Filesize: 141 MB
Duration: 00:05:05

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Extreme Examination

CyBill Troy has found a victim in the famous Dungeon Avalon in Berlin on which she can extensively exam in the clinical room. She has enough time to test the most perverted examining practices and toys on him. CBT, nipple torture and more

Filesize: 272 MB
Duration: 00:17:26

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Athena - Birthday Busting

Filesize: 154 MB
Duration: 00:15:12

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Mistress Tangent & Mistress Severa - Flash Session

Filesize: 2.95 GB
Duration: 00:50:41

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Jessica - Drop Kicking Testicles with Jasmine

Stupid slave. Is TWO hours of edging so hard? Of course he blew his load even though he was specifically instructed not to. Bad slaves need to be punished. Jasmine Mendez and I will show him what happens when a slave let's his testicles run his life. How many kicks does it take to get to the center of the tootsie pop?

Filesize: 141 MB
Duration: 00:09:02

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Electro Sounds And Stretched Balls

Chloe Savage is a young, very sadistic lady who loves to inflict pain on her Slaves. Today she wants to use her submissive object, which she has tied to the love swing with a steel device. Stretching the skin of his cock with clamps and make his urethra vibrate with electro sounds

Filesize: 251 MB
Duration: 00:08:33

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Lady Jenny - Electro and Other Treatments

When the clip starts, Lady Jenny removes a big anal plug from the sub's ass and replaces it by a speculum. She then connects the electrostim between the speculum and his ball sac. She takes pleasure for few minutes hearing the sub's howling and then replaces the speculum by an electrical anal plug, instructs him to take a difficult position (arms out and hand palm up holding some kind of nasty paddle) and she applies electricity again then back again with the speculum. The subs cries in pain and ultimately let the paddle fall on the floor.
He just earned a paddling with the implement which is not smooth but is covered with some kind of teeth.

After a while, Lady Jenny changes torment, she now works on the sub's ass with a big plug and get him to do squats with it.

Filesize: 1.54 GB
Duration: 00:40:37

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Ginger Cock Crush

Lady Ginger tries out a new slave. He must worship her high heels, is spit on and his little cock goes painfully under Gingers shoesoles and heels. Cock crush, spitting, nipple torture. Lady Ginger testet ihren neuen Sklaven. Er muss ihre High Heels verehren, wird angerotzt und sein kleiner Schwanz landet schmerzvoll unter Gingers Schuhsohlen

Filesize: 403 MB
Duration: 00:16:23

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Goddess Maya Liyer - Feet and Electro Torture Wheel

Recently I took a trip to London I had the pleasure of punishing one of My long standing pain sluts. I started by securing him tightly to the torture wheel then the fun for me begins. Watch as I slap this little bitch about as he is pinned tightly into place on a bondage wheel, abusing his cock with slaps, pegs and my favourite type of electro play, the vintage violet wand with pain inducing attachments. This bitch screams so loud with fear which is music to My ears. I laugh so loud with sheer excitement and cruelty. I do not care about this bitches feelings, I want to have fun at its' expense. My pleasure is the most important aspects of life.

Imagine that you were bound tighly in this predicament, unable to escape, what sounds would you make for Me as I inflicted pain upon your cock and balls?

Watch as I slap this little bitch about as he is pinned tightly into place on a bondage wheel, abusing his cock with slaps, pegs and my favourite type of electro play, the vintage violet wand with pain inducing attachments. This bitch screams so loud with fear which is music to My ears. I laugh so loud with sheer excitement and cruelty. I do not care about this bitches feelings, I want to have fun at its' expense. My pleasure is the most important aspect of life.

Then the pathetic pain slut is flipped upside down and made to worship My shoes and feet as I torment its cock and balls slapping the wooden pegs off its cock as it continues screaming in pain only to be silenced by Me stuffing My feet in its mouth.

Imagine that you were bound tightly in this predicament, unable to escape, what sounds would you make for Me as I inflicted pain upon your cock and balls? Imagine you had this envious view of My legs as I brushed them all over your face while slapping pegs off your cock as you cried for mercy.

Filesize: 1.76 GB
Duration: 00:24:29

Download and Enjoy