Resolution: 1920x1080
Duration: 00:05:24
Audio: AAC LC, 2 channels

Genre: Ballbusting, Ballkicking, Ballklicking, CBT, Cock Torture, Ball Abuse

Download: Keep2share.cc

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

It Deserves Spikes

Goddess Platinum and I are in the mood to kick a slave in the balls. Just because I am finding that it is just SO much fun to command a grown "man" to stand there with its legs spread and simply LET you run up and kick it in the balls as hard as you want! Watching him crumble at your feet is so...empowering!

We decided to cause some REAL fear in this slave though- by wearing shoes covered in SPIKES!

And no matter how "dangerous" our shoes look, this old loser still just has to stand there like a fool and "spread 'em" whenever we command it to!! We kick it from the front AND back- so sometimes it doesn't even know when or where the kick is coming from! All he knows is...it will be coming from one of our pretty feet covered in SPIKES! Poor loser.

And we literally make it THANK US for it afterward too! After all, I AM British- so I insist on slaves being ULTRA civilized and courteous to me! No matter how badly I abuse them. Haha

Video: MP4
Filesize: 1.32 GB
Duration: 00:11:58

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Miss Xi - The Price He Pays To Lick Her Stale Pussy Juice

Miss Xi is looking super hot in her latex outfit as she approaches her slave who is kneeling at the end of the bed. She waves a condom, with a big load of cum in it, in his face and says "You know, how I said you never get to taste my pussy, well I decided to make an exception. You can taste it by licking the outside of this condom." She sticks in his mouth and laughs at how low he is eagerly sucking a dirty condom just so he can find out how she tastes. She has him stick his tongue out and runs the entire condom over it. "I can't decide if I want to make you drink this cum or drip it slowly all over your cock" she tells him. How humiliating having to jerk off with another mans cum as lube she tells him. "Jerking off with my mans cum, how hilarious."

She then says she might even make him wear the condom while jerking off, the very one her lover wore to fuck her. Now Xi hands the condom over to her slave to hold and lick and reaches for her ball crusher. Soon his she has it secured on him and his balls are being seriously crushed. The slave moans and cries like a little bitch which only makes Xi laugh more. She now takes the condom from him and teases him with it making him reach for it with his tongue. At the same time she now starts to step on the ball crusher intensifying his pain but despite that his cock starts to get hard. She asks if the taste of her pussy is getting him hard or if he is actually just a faggot lusting for the cum inside. She tells him to slide the condom on his dick and to start beating off with it. Soon he is stroking with her lovers cum now all over his own cock while his own balls are flattened like pancakes. "That's your sex life" she tells him, slapping him in the face and walking away as she has no interest in seeing him spill his filth into her old used condom.

Filesize: 515 MB
Duration: 00:07:00

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Triple Team Ball Breakers

Lydia Black took Lance Hart home to fuck. She just needs some dick. While making out he asks if she has roommates. She seems a little nervous about the question and tells him they are crazy jocks and probably watching sports somewhere. He thinks nothing of it and starts to eat her pussy.
Then Charlotte Sartre and Brittany Andrews bound in wearing sporty leotards with shiny pantyhose and sneakers. "PENALTY! EATING PUSSY ON THE SOFA! THAT'S 20 KICKS TO THE BALLS!"
Lydia rolls her eyes and hands Lance a ball gag, complaining to her crazy roommates that she just wanted some dick. Lydia changes into a matching sporty leotard with shiny pantyhose and the three take turns kicking him in the balls as hard as they can. They really hurt him while they bounce around and laugh.
"Let's cut his balls off!"
"No let's crush them in a vice!"
"I wanna wear them as earrings!"
They brutally knee, kick, stomp, slap, squeeze and punch his balls until he is in a daze.
"Guys, I think we should fuck him in the ass before we completely nut him."
To be continued.

Filesize: 118 MB
Resolution: 1280x720
Duration: 00:12:12

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Miss Jessica Wood - 50 Kick-Off Returns

Filesize: 235 MB
Duration: 00:18:56

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Lady Jenny - Severe Torture Session 3 of 4

Much more severe: First, pegs on his penis, then she plays with some weight linked to the base of his genitals and finally some needle play on his penis and balls.

Video: WMV
Filesize: 597 MB
Duration: 00:15:24
Audio: WMA, 2 channels

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Lady Jenny - Severe Torture Session 4 of 4

She finishes to remove the needles with some rusty pliers, enlarges his anus with some candles and her hand and inserts an electrical anal plug (which we clearly see pulsating) and then she proceeds to inserts a Foley catheter in his urethra (about a foot long).

Video: WMV
Filesize: 535 MB
Duration: 00:13:48
Audio: WMA, 2 channels

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Mena Mason - Slave Sitter Lays Down the Law

Mena has been placed in charge of her best friend, Chloe's slaves while Chloe is away. Chloe has left Mena with a list of rules that the slaves must abide by. Chloe's slaves seem to think that because their Princess is away that they will get a break from the constant beatings and domestic drudgery. But Mena lays down the law. She tests the slaves on the list of rules that Chloe has left for them. A wrong answer earns the slave a swift kick in the balls. One of the slaves tries to pull the wool over Mena's eyes with a few of his answers, but Mena sniffs out the deception and quickly punishes him. Any attempt at deception earns the slave a hard slap in the face or kick to the testicles. Mena paces back and forth between the slaves, kicking both in the balls as they thank her. By the end of the drill, Mena has both slaves groveling at her feet, kissing and licking her black boots.

Filesize: 663 MB
Duration: 00:09:15

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Miss Jessica Wood - Good For Nothing Boyfriend

Video: AVI