Charly Jordan

superman19

Hey girls & boys, does anybody have any topless or nude pics of this beautiful woman? I'm on her onlyfans page but can't afford to buy her content atm with now being out of work due to covid. She does send dms & teases of pics and vids of her lifting her top or wearing see through lingerie etc but I can't afford to buy them to have a look. She also has a vip page but wants a $200 tip in order to join which is way too much for me any info on whether she does show the goods or any pics/vids of her tits and pussy would be very welcome. Thank you all in advance & stay safe.

NOS911

Global Moderator
Staff member
So far I haven't seen any uncensored topless shots from here just a few like these.

superman19

Very nice thank you. Hopefully she starts showing more! She's teased quite a lot that the pics and vids she sends in dm's that she shows more (and of course her vip page) I've been very tempted a few times by her descriptions on her posts (but can't quite afford to purchase any) and I've been burned a lot of times in the past by these descriptions from other models, you think their gonna show the goods but get nothing more than you see on Instagram, and that doesn't cost $30 or more a time! Lol