FTV Charly Summer - Taking The Big Toys 04/20/21

Pinkside

Charly - Stretchy Ex-Cheerleader
Release Date : 04/20/21 (NEW!!!)

Super cute Charly is a slender fit spinner and we're introduced to her today on FTV as she scampers and runs and plays in the park in her tight workout clothes. We see her teasing and playing a bit but then she wants to head home to masturbate, so next we see her nude on the balcony with a large toy, which she first sucks and licks simulating oral sex and then penetrates herself with. Heading out to the back yard near the pool we see her in a very skimpy little string bikini, dancing sensually to her music and shaking that tight fit desirable form...and wow does it look amazing as she strips down nude! After a brief chat in the nude we see her penetrating herself with her fingers, starting with just one and then two...and three...and four! Going back indoors she tries again and this time is able to fully fist herself despite her tight hole. Reaching for the vintage Vibraking toy, she spreads her legs and buzzes her clit, enjoying the strong vibrations until it brings her to a nice orgasm...and we can hear the wet sounds as she slips a finger inside after, especially from a close-up viewpoint! Next she's leveling up her penetration play by using a huge very thick dildo, riding on top and taking it deep inside her hole. With the big toy inside herself she also brings in the magic wand vibrator, buzzing herself and bouncing up and down for one last strong orgasm on the day. Charly is a beautiful girl with a stunning, fit body...perfect for FTV!

Model Comments
I'm Charly Summer. I like to describe myself as a playful petite brunette. In my free time I enjoy playing with my dogs, spending time outdoors and eating! I'm a huge food enthusiast. I love to eat and try new things. I also love traveling. Going to new places makes realize how small I really am in this big world. I like pushing my own boundaries and living on the edge. To say the least I'm a bit of an adrenalin junkie. I grew up riding horses and participating in equestrians sports. Now in my adult life I am a model. A model as of the moment but I have hopes and dreams of making it on the big screen and becoming a mainstream actress sometime in the future. I'm a little obsessed with movies. Movies are an outlet for me I love to dive deep into the movie and escape my real life for a brief moment. If I could have any super power it would be time travel. If I could go see every single era and time period, I think it would be quite amazing. I'm a small town girl with big dreams. Living for the thrill and excited to make new friends along the way!

Videographer/Photographer's Comments
Hi fellas, Lia here. Charly all natural and tattoo free cutie, rejoice! Charly is one cool ass chick. We started the day playing around at the soccer field at the park. We encountered a guy passed out in the middle of the day. We wanted to wake him up with a butt in the face, but due to covid concerns and ir drug rampages we decided to go home and masturbate instead. Once Charly got naked I realized that she may be able to take some of the bigger toys and maybe even her fist. Knowing me we had to try both and its always the little ones that will surprise you the most. Fortunately my neighbor interrupted the fisting so we took it to the other house for "Fisting Part Duex" complete with some desert mountain top masturbation thrown in of course. We finished the day with her riding one of our Biggest toys on the stairs. Charly is a gorgeous girl inside and out, no pun intended. Check her application photos here #1 #2 and #3 as well.

VIDEO - Taking The Big Toys

Total Duration : 01:14:35
Resolution : 1920 x 1080
FileType : mp4
Total Size : 6.36 GB

(1 Video Splitted Into 12 Clips)

Download :

charly-00009226-01-1080p.mp4
charly-00009226-02-1080p.mp4
charly-00009226-03-1080p.mp4
charly-00009226-04-1080p.mp4
charly-00009226-05-1080p.mp4