Girl/Girl Charming And Juicy Girls (Lesbian, Solo, toys and more)

Naughtybb

The Life Erotic – Melita

Melita – Dream Of Cumming 2
Released: January 10, 2019

TheLifeErotic.19.01.10.Melita.Dream.Of.Cumming.2.XXX.1080p.mp4
Size: 465 MB | Duration: 13 min | Video: 1920×1080, 5078 kbits/s, 29.97 FPS | Audio: 44100 Hz, ‎95 kbits/s
Melita, a gorgeous, green-eyed blonde, frees her mind to take an erotic journey while held up in traffic. As she sits in her car, she imagines herself in a derelict building, dressed in just a thin, transparent plastic-wrap raincoat over black fishnet pantyhose. Her perfect breasts are clearly visible, and the mesh allows peeks at a shaved pussy topped by a tiny patch of trimmed bush…
As she explores the crumbling concrete and debris, she caresses her tits through the coat. Her manicured hands stroke her crotch through her pantyhose and she stretches the waistband up, playing the net against her nipples. Soon, she slides a hand inside of her hose to tease her pussy while the other kneads a breast. The camera moves in for a sharp close-up as she she caresses then oils her tits, before switching focus to her snatch. She pulls the center seam of her pantyhose tight into her slit, then deliberately rips the crotch wide open. Her fingers stray over her curves but keep returning to her pussy. She sits on a low concrete wall at the center of the building, with one leg raised to open herself up even more. Then she rips a bigger hole in the fishnet and begins to masturbate. The camera homes in for a stunning close-up of her swollen, fleshy-lipped pink, glistening with oil and juices as she fingers its folds. She teases it from different angles, then stands up, her pantyhose looking more like a garter belt, and picks her way carefully through the remains of a collapsed roof. She removes her coat and lies down on the debris, with just the thin layers of plastic shielding her from the grime on the rough ground. Knees bent and thighs splayed wide, she squirms, oblivious to any discomfort as she gets closer to cumming. Her deep, slow breathing turns to heavy, desperate gasps and, as her orgasm hits, she clamps her thighs tight around her hand, holding it on her pussy as she caresses the rest of her body… Cut back to reality as she sits in her car. Another driver blows his horn, snapping her out of her daydream and she moves on…

Download:

Naughtybb

Met Art X – Sultana

Sultana – When Your Neighbor Is Watching You 2
Released: January 19, 2019

MetArtX.19.01.19.Sultana.When.Your.Neighbor.Is.Watching.You.2.XXX.1080p.mp4
Size: 311 MB | Duration: 09 min | Video: 1920×1080, 5015 kbits/s, 29.97 FPS | Audio: 44100 Hz, ‎95 kbits/s
Stunning brunette Sultana sits by the window, running her hands over her body, fingers straying into her lace panties. She takes off her sweater to reveal an exotic, strappy bra that leaves her pert breasts exposed. Nipples stiff, she masturbates for her unseen audience, taking off her panties and stroking the plump folds of her shaved pussy with spit-wet fingers. She turns onto her knees, hot ass up as she finger-bangs herself frantically, moaning with pleasure, then lies back to frig to a powerful orgasm.

Download:

Naughtybb

Beauty Angels – Ellie & Terry

Ellie & Terry – Forget books, let’s play dildo
Released: January 23, 2019

Beauty-Angels.19.01.23.Ellie.And.Terry.XXX.1080p.mp4
Size: 2060 MB | Duration: 35 min | Video: 1920×1080, 8304 kbits/s, 29.97 FPS | Audio: 48000 Hz, ‎317 kbits/s
Parents usually worry when girls go to college and talk about enjoying the whole spectrum of campus life with parties and boys but they do not think about anything bad when two girls rent a flat to live there. Hey, two hot smoking chicks living in a cozy flat with nobody to control them? Do you really think they waste time on books and tasks? Ok, the cuties try to study hard but they fail because there are much more pleasant things to do, like teasing each other with their sex fantasies, getting rid of their sexy outfits and exploring their pussies with tongues and fingers.

Download:

Naughtybb

Playboy Plus – Miss Zita & Kit Rysha

Miss Zita & Kit Rysha – Natural Attraction
Released: January 23, 2019

PlayboyPlus.19.01.23.Miss.Zita.And.Kit.Rysha.Natural.Attraction.XXX.1080p.mp4
Size: 160 MB | Duration: 04 min | Video: 1920×1080, 6180 kbits/s, 30.00 FPS | Audio: 48000 Hz, ‎189 kbits/s
Get lost in the beauty around you with the lovely International models, Kit Rysha and Zita in this exclusive Playboy Girlfriends pictorial. For the first time shooting with one another, the chemistry between these two lovely models is unmatched. In the middle of nature with the photographer, David Merenyi, Kit and Zita explore the mountainside in nothing but panties…
Watch as they run through the greenery laughing and enjoying each other’s company. “I feel very natural when I pose, whether I am dressed or nude,” says Kit, smiling from ear to ear. “For me, It’s important how I wear my feelings, and I think nude photographers emphasize beauty and emotions even more!” Nodding in agreement, Zita also has some strong feelings about being in front of the camera. “I’m totally comfortable posing nude,” chimes Zita, a former fashion model. “The first time I had a glamour shoot was two years ago,” she explains. “I have really enjoyed it; it’s finally me and my body in the center, and not just the clothes.” Taking center stage together, these two will leave you wanting more, right here on Playboy Plus for Playboy Girlfriends!

Download:

Naughtybb

Teach Me Fisting – Sasha Sparrow & Sheril Blossom

Sasha Sparrow & Sheril Blossom – Fisting Friends Forver
Released: January 28, 2019

TeachMeFisting.19.01.28.Sasha.Sparrow.And.Sheril.Blossom.Fisting.Friends.Forver.XXX.1080p.mp4
Size: 958 MB | Duration: 28 min | Video: 1920×1080, 4714 kbits/s, 29.97 FPS | Audio: 44100 Hz, ‎192 kbits/s
Hot lesbian babes Sheril Blossom and Sasha Sparrow lick each other’s pussies. Sheril’s pussy is dripping wet and ready for Sasha’s fist! Sasha fists Sheril’s pussy while she moans in pleasure. These girls will surely be fisting friends forever!

Download:

Naughtybb

Playboy Plus – Gloria Sol

Gloria Sol – Silver Lining

PlayboyPlus.19.01.28.Gloria.Sol.Silver.Lining.XXX.1080p.mp4
Size: 155 MB | Duration: 03 min | Video: 1920×1080, 6197 kbits/s, 30.00 FPS | Audio: 48000 Hz, ‎189 kbits/s
International model, Gloria Sol is the silver lining to any day, in our opinion. Ready for her close up on the set of a studio with the photographer, Henrik Pfeifer, Gloria looks even more beautiful than we remember. Dressed in sparkly silver, with a bright red lip, Gloria’s playful and flirty as Henrik snaps gorgeous pictures of her left and right…
Undressing quickly, Gloria is so natural in front of the camera, as if she prefers being nude. “I really do like posing nude,” she tells us with a little wink. “Three things I cannot live without are the internet, condoms, and books.” Gazing out the window, Gloria sways her hips and flips her hair for the camera, telling us about her turn-ons. “My biggest turn on is when a man gently touches my hips,” she says. If you’re loving this fun pictorial from the delightful, Gloria Sol, drop her a line in the comments below, right here on Playboy Plus!

Download:

Naughtybb

Teach Me Fisting – Sasha Sparrow & Sheril Blossom

Sasha Sparrow & Sheril Blossom – Fisting Friends Forver

TeachMeFisting.19.01.28.Sasha.Sparrow.And.Sheril.Blossom.Fisting.Friends.Forver.XXX.1080p.mp4
Size: 958 MB | Duration: 28 min | Video: 1920×1080, 4714 kbits/s, 29.97 FPS | Audio: 44100 Hz, ‎192 kbits/s
Hot lesbian babes Sheril Blossom and Sasha Sparrow lick each other’s pussies. Sheril’s pussy is dripping wet and ready for Sasha’s fist! Sasha fists Sheril’s pussy while she moans in pleasure. These girls will surely be fisting friends forever!

Download:

Naughtybb

Nubiles – Jessae Rosae

Jessae Rosae – Sexy Vibes
Released: December 13, 2020

Nubiles.20.12.13.Jessae.Rosae.Sexy.Vibes.XXX.1080p.mp4
Size: 750 MB | Duration: 11 min | Video: 1920×1080, 9229 kbits/s, 29.97 FPS | Audio: 44100 Hz, ‎195 kbits/s
Do you want to see hot number Jessae Rosae peel off her clothes and go to work on her tight petite body? Her nipples are already hard by the time she unveils her little titties. Once she has peeled off her panties, she grabs a vibrating toy and goes to work on her tender clit until she’s moaning.

Download:

Naughtybb

Nubiles – Lissa Fox

Lissa Fox – Petite Sweetheart
Released: December 13, 2020

Nubiles.20.12.13.Lissa.Fox.Petite.Sweetheart.XXX.1080p.mp4
Size: 1169 MB | Duration: 15 min | Video: 1920×1080, 10891 kbits/s, 29.97 FPS | Audio: 44100 Hz, ‎195 kbits/s
Lusty Lissa Fox is both naughty and nice, and she’s eager to show you both sides. She can’t keep her hands off her perfect little titties and hard nipples. Sliding her hand lower, she spreads her pussy juices all over and then reaches for her favorite toy to shove deep into her cock hungry snatch.

Download: