Christina model with a guy

LarryKing

Well if that is true then I am very divided. On the one hand I would love to see it but at the same time it would kind of ruin the whole Christina experience. I have followed here for more years than I care to count and never heard anything about this video, so allow me to be sceptical the level of truth in that claim.

sleazoid

yet i'm fairly certain I saw one at some point,
it is sometime mentioned,
here http://f2bbs.com/thread/3659/2
and here http://imgur.com/gallery/9rXeqWi (in the comment)

but I might be remembering wrong :)
First of all, those pages are full of jackass trolls, so I'd never trust them. But most importantly, if she ever had done such a vid, there's no way it could've been kept under wraps for very long.

The only thing I recall is a video of some guy approaching her at the beach when she was with her Mom and convinced her (Christina, not her Mom) to make out with him for a minute.

evilmeh

she did some work outside of her website,
namely this one, which I had never seen before: http://motherless.com/546FB5B

I remember something fitting the description. but then again, my memory suck (a lot) and I'm quite possibly mixing things up.
however, should the video be lost forever, it would not be that bad, I guess.

VonRaschke

There's no video of her with a guy. Ashley Grace did a bath tub video with a guy on her WP site before she split and did proper hardcore elsewhere and Calli Model did the whole shebang with her real life boyfriend on her site before they both split. Christina never did a video with a guy. Also that car video above was from her site. She did at least two videos of her driving around and stripping inside and outside the car back then.

VonRaschke

Oh, you're talking about that z-grade online reality show garbage. Yeah, I remember when that was posted on here years ago. I figured they were talking about an actual WP produced feature with a guy.

evilmeh

forever a puzzle it seems.
I can't for the life of me find any trace of the hypothetical video
also you make a lot of sense, should such a thing exist, it would clearly be available somewhere, given the whole internet sensation thing.

thanks for taking the time to answer :)

Marco

I don't think such a video has ever been generally known to exist on the Internet. Doesn't mean that she doesn't have a sex video somewhere, I've just never seen one. If you follow some of the other discussions, someone says it is on Xvideos. Doing a search of "Christina Model" pulls up some of her site videos, but also other videos labelled with Christina Model. One video, which is clearly not Christina, has a girl who holds a mild resemblance to a very tan, and hair with bleach streaks, Christina. Her tits aren't the right shape or size and she has a tattoo on her right shoulder. Clearly not Christina. However, I pulled some of the footage, blurred it a little, and if you squint, this GIF might make you think it is Christina wannabe: