Did you know models know who you are when Anonymous

macandcheese

Did everyone here know that models can see IP addresses with tips. I just learned this off someone. If you use two accounts and tip on both. The girl will know it is you, even if you are Anonymously tipping, they know.

MFC doesn't give much privacy to its customers.

Falcon_369

Where or who told you that the model can see your I.P after tipping her?, if it's true then I'm shocked.

I'd be very surprised if MFC allowed models to see your I.P as we all know that's a breach of privacy, to which I'd challenge MFC as to why they're allowing this.

VolponView

Did everyone here know that models can see IP addresses with tips. I just learned this off someone. If you use two accounts and tip on both. The girl will know it is you, even if you are Anonymously tipping, they know.

MFC doesn't give much privacy to its customers.
The model might have something on her profile that can track your IP when you go to it, but she's not getting any of that info from MFC. It's just not true.

macandcheese

Some people like having multiple accounts. Some people like to anonymously tip. Here is an example of why someone might anonymously tip (and how I found out).

A girl I chat in pm with had her countdown for naked. She has a bit to go and things get sloooow. One of her White Knight regulars starts his usual how nice it is she has her clothes on since it gives everyone a better chance to know her. She thinks he's bit of an idiot too since he scares off people with his PG rated fantasies of her staying clothed. But she never bans him. Why is that? Whenever he tips it is a small amount and he always makes sure to add that his tip is not for the countdown!

Later an anonymous tipper finishes the countdown. She starts getting naked. White Knight announces he has to go to bed, work tomorrow and all that. I joke in pm to her that he only logged off to look like a good boy in her eyes but in reality he is watching her still when logged off. In fact he always logs out right before she gets naked.

She replies probably. And then mentions that it was likely him who did the anonymous tip since he does this often. Long story short, I ask how would she know if it is anonymous. The girls get a statement of all their tips with the IP addresses on them. So if you don't want her to know. Use a VPN.

In case you were curious. She does not say anything to him because she knows he would not tip much under his White Knight name. He only tips good as anonymous. She plays along. And that is why she puts up with him. Why would she tell me this? I do not know. Maybe she smoked too much weed that night.

VolponView

Well you can believe that all you want, it's simply not true. MFC does not give out anyone's IP address to anyone.
The only way to "track" who is tipping anon is for the model to watch a member's total tip amount. They do have access to several different sources of data for tips received. While tipping anon does hide who is tipping, it does not keep the tip from going on the member's total tip amount that they have tipped the model.
In other words, if the model sees that a member has previously tipped her 100 tokens, then gets an anon tip for 10, then looks at the member's total tips and can see the total is now 110, bingo, u have your anon tipper. It's not rocket science but it does take time to go thru all the possible tippers. If she is persistent or has a good idea of who it is, it can be done.
I'm not saying I know everything but I have been around MFC for a long time and have many friends on both sides of the screen. Thru these conversations over the years, I have a pretty good grasp on how things work on the site. With that said, no one knows why your model friend would tell you what she told you or what her motivation was/is. All I can tell you is that the things she told you do not match with reality.
I would also add a word of caution with regards to using a VPN. I know for a fact that MFC frowns on these and has banned members for using them in the past. It doesn't matter if you are a long time member that has put lots of money into the site or a newb that just joined last week, you will get it.
Also, (I hate to keep bustin your balls, but you are just wrong man) your logic for multiple accounts is flawed as well. From what I gather from your story, the WK signs off and then signs in on another account to tip anon? This just makes no sense whatsoever. If he is going to tip anon, why bother changing accounts? Are u telling me that he knows the methodology that I explained earlier and he doesn't want her to know it's him? Most WK's I see want the model to know about every single token given. It's not like them to hide their "love". The whole scenario is enuff to give someone a headache. The dude is a wak job and the model doesn't care because thru all the crazy talk, smoke and mirrors, at the end of the day, she is getting tipped. That's what it all boils down to.
But when some idiot like him puts "Not for count" in their tip note, I'm done with tipping. That tells me that the model wants everyone else in the room to tip for whatever the goal is but her "regulars" tips are special and don't need to participate in the objective of the night. If they want to tip something "special", tip it ninja.
The only reason I have seen in the past for people to have multiple accounts is to act like a troll, cap or some other natharius actions. I've had one account for over seven years now and have no need for a second account because I don't act like an ass and don't have anything to hide from the girls or the management of MFC. I wish members and models would both be held responsible for their actions, then a lot of this unwanted drama would be stopped.
My apologies for this being long, I got on a roll, haha.

macandcheese

I never said the WK had a 2nd account. I said he likely logged off and continued to watch while not being signed in. I never commented on why someone would have multiple accounts. I have read enough web cam forums over time to know that some people do. I do not concern myself with their motivation on why they do.

macandcheese

Maybe it is not true. Just sharing what I was told. I leave it to you to consider it or ignore it. I did ask another girl about it. She denied it. Who knows? To me it makes sense for the girl's business in knowing who tips big.

Falcon_369

Mac, you heard wrong or got it wrong, end of story, no big deal, next subject please!.:D