Girls Solo Dirty Talks & Jerk Off Instructions

SaintSaint

Goddess Eliza - Losing Your Religion

The only thing stopping you from surrendering fully to Me has been your moral allegiance to your religion. You've tried to be a good man, you've tried to avoid having these dirty thoughts and fantasies. You've tried not to stare at the beautiful Women that cross your path daily. Buy you've never been pure, and you know it. And now I'm going to make you kick your phony "GODo the curb and bow down to the one true GODDESS. You're going to become reformed, a true sinner and slave for ME. You'll soon find that this will be the best decision of your life...

Filesize: 219 MB
Duration: 00:14:35
Resolution: 854x480
Video: MOV
Audio: AAC LC, 2 channels

Genre: Masturbation Instructions, Jerk Off Instructions, FemDom POV, Dirty Talks, JOI

Download: Keep2share.cc

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Mandy Flores & Ellie Idol - Brother Gets A Show

Ellie and and I are getting ready to go to the beach, adjusting our hot bikinis in front the mirror and rubbing each others sexy bodies talking dirty about the fucking and cock sucking we are planning when we notice my perv little brother is hiding under the bed jerking off....Oh, poor little brother wants a show!! We turn our attention onto you and demand you stop stroking if you want a show. We begin to tease you, rubbing on each other and give you dirty details of the fucking we are going to do later tonight. You'll only be able to imagine it from the next room but you'll be able to beat off the loud moaning and the knocking from the bed posts! Ellie starts licking my pussy though my bikinis and talk about how jelous you are and how bad you want your sister. whats a matter, brother, are you getting blue balls? We jerk the air and tease how our two hot hands will be on one cock and you dont get either hand, just your own, little brother!! We are also going to share his cock and suck it back and forth between our mouths and wrap our tongues all over his head. Ill be wrapping my tight pussy around his hard cock....Ellie exposes my wet pussy.....then Ill be taking all of his cock inside me, no condom so I can feel every inch of him. It looks like you are about the explode so we count you down.....You are so pathetic, clean up and get out we need to finish getting ready for a real man.

Filesize: 297 MB
Duration: 00:14:25
Resolution: 1280x720
Video: MP4

Genre: Masturbation Instructions, Jerk Off Instructions, FemDom POV, Dirty Talks, JOI

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Exquisite Goddess - Bj With Squirty Dildo

Wearing catsuit with hight heels i make my first bj with squirt clip. Alot of teasing and dirty talking mixed with jerk off instuctions . Breasts out and lots of sexy angles

Filesize: 349 MB
Duration: 00:13:25
Resolution: 1920x1080

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

London Lix - Be A Better Boyfriend 2

A continuation of training for a female-led relationship, including deeper cuckolding, sex tips for how to please your girlfriend, and more rules and orgasm control for you to earn rewards.

Filesize: 320 MB
Duration: 00:14:00

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Mistress Harley - Be a Better Sissy Guide

In this video I give you advice on how to be a better sissy! I know you need advice about what to buy, what to practice, how to train your holes for cock, and how to avoid "faggot regret", that feeling after you cum where you want to pretend you're not a sissy at all. I want to help you accept your inner sissy self while training you to be a better fucktoy!

Filesize: 416 MB
Duration: 00:11:30

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Mistress Harley - Blackmail Timer Blackmail Contract

The one and only Techdomme finally built that blackmail timer you junkies get so hot and bothered by. And mine is even better than that one everyone else uses. Today you're going to go to my brand new timer page, and attach a blackmail contract. That's right, you're going to consent to a blackmail contract, attach it to the timer, and then I'm going to see exactly how distracted and weak you get when you start the timer, and I start seducing you.

Filesize: 290 MB
Duration: 00:07:55

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Tara Tainton - Yes, My Cunt's Dripping with Another Man's Cum!

You love it... thinking of another man's cock in your wife, his hot cum still dripping from her tight cunt. You can't help thinking of his tight balls, already to unload up my cunt... neither can I! I know you want me to tell you all about my hot sex - getting fucked so HARD - with other men. I'm going to tell you all right; I'm going to hold it over you. I'm going to let his juicy cum saturate your hardening cock, and I'm going to jerk you off with it. MAYBE I'll let you slip inside me - briefly - and feel your cum mingling with his deep inside my cunt... I might even like it as much as YOU do

Filesize: 77.0 MB
Duration: 00:13:18
Resolution: 854x480
Audio: AAC LC, 1 channel

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Princess Ellie Idol - NON-DOMINANT HAND SATIN CHALLENGE

You're so used to jerking off with your dominant hand. Let's try getting you off with your non-dominant hand! Don't you just love a challenge?? I know you're also a fan of satin, so this should be a perfect game for you!

Filesize: 225 MB
Duration: 00:07:28

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Countess Crystal Knight - Blackmail Tendencies No Escape

Filesize: 184 MB
Duration: 00:05:05

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Countess Crystal Knight - I Make You Cum Harder Home Wrecker

Filesize: 282 MB
Duration: 00:07:44

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Princess Lisa - Pegged

I have a nice big throbbing boner under these pants...now bring your ass to me and bend over bitch! I am going to have you screaming like a slut as I pound away nice and hard at that little hole!

Filesize: 316 MB
Duration: 00:07:15

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Nikki Next - Stupid Perverted Edging Addicts Deserve to Be Denied

Back again aren't you? Haven't you had enough getting denied and tortured? You would think by now you've had enough but I guess your mind is so warped that you just can't get enough. The temptation is too great for you. You just love edging yourself to women you're never going to meet, never going to talk to, never going to have any interaction with other than watching them and stroking to them on the internet. It's pretty pathetic don't you think?

But you like being denied, don't you? Tormented and denied. You like having someone above you to show you just how pathetic you really are. And you just can't get enough of my young sexy body. It keeps you addicted, keeps you coming back. You know you'd never get to see a hot young girl like me dressed like this any other way. My nice tight young ass has you hooked on my every word.

Go on and stroke to the body that you're never going to have. You love my legs, my feet, my stomach and my young tits. You're so desperately trapped by my body. Keep stroking loser. You wish that you could be a part of my life in any way. But you can't so you just stroke from afar like the pathetic jerkoff loser that you are.

Are you getting close to cumming for me pervert? Of course you are. You live for these moments. I want you to bring yourself right to the edge, get so fucking close. And then take your hands off lol! Fucking stupid jerkoff loser perverts like you don't deserve to cum to a hot girl like me. You're so stupid to think I'd ever let you cum.

Filesize: 185 MB
Duration: 00:05:20

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Anastasia Pierce - Poison Ivy's Prisoner

I am Poison Ivy and you are my prisoner!

You are trapped in a cage, just a few feet away from me.

Comfortable? Are you? Just know, you are not going anywhere, anytime soon.

And me, I will get to do exactly what please me, when I want. And right now, at this exact moment I feel like pleasuring myself while you watch trapped in your little cage... I have a feeling you will be playing with yourself, watching my pleasure get more intense...

Filesize: 280 MB
Duration: 00:10:50

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Countess Crystal Knight - Jerk To My Face Face Fetish

Filesize: 519 MB
Duration: 00:07:12

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Countess Crystal Knight - Masturbation Therapy 2 Foot JOI

Filesize: 818 MB
Duration: 00:12:29

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Countess Crystal Knight - Please Me MORE Contribute To My Bragging

Filesize: 284 MB
Duration: 00:03:14

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Countess Crystal Knight - Powerful Feet Ankle Socks

Filesize: 407 MB
Duration: 00:05:39

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Felicia Vox - Red Light Green Light JOI

The first 10 minutes are like a normal JOI; the second half is a red light green light edging JOI.

Filesize: 640 MB
Duration: 00:20:47

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy