Girls Solo Dirty Talks & Jerk Off Instructions

SaintSaint

Smoked Into Chastity

You've been locked up for me and you've come to ask for your key back and buy a findom clip or chastity tax and get a release. But I have other plans. This clip plays Similar to my Smoke the weed clip, this starts out with some innocent smoking. Later to reveal this was laced with some mind-altering substance. You'll be paying close attention to my feet and toes. They seem to have a great effect on you. Inhale hard and exhale. Breathe deep that Smoke. I'll move you to a foot conditioning erotic mind control. We'll move deeper into some pussy panty tease and denial. Working my way through your mind and making it mush. You'll soon be begging to stay in chastity and want to still be controlled by me. To still pay your tax. If was your idea all along, right slave? A puppet for me, that you've always wanted to be. You're going to worship me all night in your cage. No release for you. Just another mind melting Goddess session.

Video: MP4
Filesize: 886 MB
Resolution: 1920x1080
Duration: 00:12:14
Audio: AAC LC, 2 channels

Genre: Masturbation Instructions, Jerk Off Instructions, FemDom POV, Dirty Talks, JOI

Download: Keep2share.cc

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Goddess Alexandra Snow - Pinned Under My Ass

You know, I haven't spent nearly enough time with my ass on your face. I really do enjoy facesitting. It can either be a plentiful reward for a good slave, or a brutal punishment for a bad one. I could sensually and gracefully parch above your face. I could let you have access to my most intimate parts with only a thin pair of panties between your nose and my pussy. On the other hand, I could ram my ass into your nose and mouth. I could apply pressure in a way that makes you unable to breath or speak. I could take all control from you by just sitting and grinding away at my own pleasure. There are lots of options when it comes to landing my perfect ass on your unworthy face. Which method have your earned?

Video: MOV
Filesize: 271 MB
Resolution: 854x480
Duration: 00:09:18

Genre: Masturbation Instructions, Jerk Off Instructions, FemDom POV, Dirty Talks, JOI

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Alexandra Snow - Valentine's Trance

Valentine's Day is one of those holidays that's either terrible or wonderful. For you I imagine it brings up so many negative feelings. You're very aware of how single and alone you are. Even if you're not single, I'm sure you're aware of every glaring flaw in your relationship. Really the only relationship that isn't flawed in your life is the one you have with me. I want to remove some of the negative stigma from this holiday. I want to watch you fall deep in to a relaxing state of acceptance. You need to accept that the only relationship you should really be fostering is the one with me. Whether that comes in the form of gifts, personal sacrifices, or declarations of your devotion. I am the only woman you should be paying attention to this Valentine's Day. Think of it.

Filesize: 979 MB
Duration: 00:16:37

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Audrey Simone - Staring Into Your Eyes

Stare deep into my bright blue eyes while you watch me inhale deeply on my all white 100s, and exhale big, wispy white clouds of cigarette Smoke right in your face. Can you smell my Smoke? Does it make you wish you were my ashtray? Will it make you cum?

Filesize: 220 MB
Resolution: 1280x720
Duration: 00:04:23

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Merraeday - Strapon To That Tight Ass With Cei

Strap-on while I take that tight ass of yours....then i make you suck my cock till I cum all in your mouth...Suck it up my cum slut

Filesize: 1.32 GB
Duration: 00:10:34
Audio: AAC LC, 1 channel

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Vanessa Cage - Stroke your Cage for Vanessa (POV)

You belong to Vanessa Cage! She owns you. Literally. The key to the chastity cage that you are wearing is on her bracelet. Isn't it torture to watch her in her sexy black bra and panties? Isn't it making you horny? Don't you just wish that you could touch yourself? Well, maybe if you beg hard enough, Goddess Vanessa will let you out? Sorry, that's just not going to happen. But you can try to stroke your throbbing cock through the cage. That's right, use your fingers and stroke the little bit of cock that you can touch. It's going to be painful but it's the only way that you will ever be able to cum from now on.

Filesize: 597 MB
Duration: 00:06:55

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Luscious Lindsey - Structuring Our Relationship

Bitch, it's about time we had this talk. I know you have a lot of questions for Me, like why we never ever fuck. This isn't going to be the easiest thing to hear but it's best you hear it now and from Me. I don't ever want to fuck you. I want to fuck someone else. you're the perfect boyfriend for this! you're so weak you just can't say no. Plus, what are you going to do, leave Me? We both know I'm the best thing that has ever happened to you. What would your friends think if you lost such a hot girl like Me. TOTAL LOSER. Let's do this together maybe we can even pick the guy as a couple.
No sex action just dirt talking,financial humiliation and jerk off instructions.Some tease and denial as well.She is dressed the whole video.She is touching her pussy for some moments too.

Filesize: 701 MB
Duration: 00:07:59

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Goddess Tatyana - The temptation of man

There are two of me. Whispering, purring, giggling in your ears. I'm surrounding you, enveloping you, smothering you. You can mell me, feel the heat of my body, and if you weren't paralyzed with arousal and fear you could reach out for me. I am the original sin. I am the temptation of man. I seduce and destroy, and your'e next. Why would you buy this clip if you know its bad for you? Why watch this if only slavery and ruin will follow? My tanned, freckled breasts are a strong trigger in this clip for freckle fetishists.

Filesize: 110 MB
Duration: 00:05:59
Audio: AAC LC, 1 channel

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Princess Monique - Teasing you Stiff and Leaving you Blue!

This is a masturbation instruction clip. I tell you to jerk, then to stop, then back to stroking, stop again all the while telling you that you are gonna pay big time to cum. I take bill after bill, telling you to stroke, but when you want to cum I say no and demand money again, At the end I drain all of your money and credit cards, and of course you don't get to cum.

Video: AVI
Filesize: 414 MB
Resolution: 640x480
Duration: 00:09:57
Audio: PCM, 2 channels

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Lady Angelika - The Triple Cummer Challenge

Cumming once, and twice is not enough. I demand you to squeeze a minimum of 3 loads. Before, I allowed you to have some extra tools, now is your hand, lube, and a bottle of pops only allowed. I want to make of you a fucking machine, a cumming machine on demand. This is for men with stamina, that can pump cum like a bull. This is not for weaklings. Show Me what can of bull you can be, and what a good fucking machine you could be.

In this video I am wearing a black Wolford string body, 9 inches black high heels, and a pair of Trasparenze Penelope pantyhose tights in color black.

Filesize: 906 MB
Duration: 00:29:04

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Amanda - Ass Ass ination

I know you've been dying for another clip where I'm naked and my ass is right in your face. You're addicted to my ass like a crack addict that needs another hit. It won't end.. that feeling of needing more of Me. How euphoric it feels to stroke and cum for me is something far more dangerous than any substance.

Filesize: 1.08 GB
Duration: 00:14:59

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

JOI for Bikini Goddess

I know how hot I look in anything but when I put on a skimpy bikini I know just how horny you get. You are helpless and can't stop looking at my perfectly sculpted curvy body in front of you. I love wearing bikinis and teasing you in them even if you don't deserve it. You get so horny for me it doesn't take long before you stroke and cum to my perfect body.

Filesize: 853 MB
Duration: 00:10:30

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Goddess Alexandra Snow - Worship Me, Slave

Do you realize what a lucky boy you are? You get the opportunity to worship every inch of me. Today you get to start from my beautiful feet and worship all the way up my body. You have the gift of getting so close to my nylon encased legs. You get to worship all the way up my legs to the tops of my stockings and watch as my nails trail along the skin there. How close do you dare get to my sheer panties? Do you feel as though you can properly worship my pussy, my breasts and my hands? Today is your chance to do so, pet. Make good use of this time.

Video: MOV
Filesize: 339 MB
Resolution: 854x480
Duration: 00:11:39

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

London Lix - Year Of The Pig

How appropriate is it that 2019 is the Chinese Year of The Pig?! Very appropriate, I would say, my paypiggies, as Miss Lix intends to make a LOT of $$$ this year. I talk you through some commonly held beliefs about the pig in Chinese culture, and how these are going to fit into your role of serving me this year, as well as tease you in my satin & stockings, encouraging you to stroke, of course. I have a special task for you too, to start the year of the pig off JUST right ;)

Filesize: 399 MB
Duration: 00:09:22

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Ceara Lynch - You'll Never Get Rid Of Me

Once I've started blackmailing you, there is no escape. You can't just break -up with me. Have you forgotten the reasons why you became my blackmail slave in the first place? I know EVERYTHING about you and can ruin you instantly. Within a moment you're already on your knees, throwing money at my feet, begging for my mercy. You know your place is beneath me, stroking to my perfection and paying tribute to your Goddess. See, you were never leaving. No matter what you say, or how hard you try, you'll just be lying to yourself. You are bound for life to me or else you won't have a life anymore to go back to. This is forever, I own you until you've completely wasted away into the dirt.

Filesize: 606 MB
Resolution: 1440x1080
Duration: 00:08:18

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Zara DuRose - Red Light Green Light

Zara DuRose has a JERK OFF control game she wants to play with you. Only WANK on a green light!

Video: WMV
Filesize: 386 MB
Duration: 00:08:39
Audio: WMA, 2 channels

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Zenova - Edge Therapy

You have heard about a new type of therapy where you can experience it directly inside your mind. Anything and everything can be experienced so you pick edge therapy. You get to the futuristic facility that is completely state of the art and sit back and relax and wait for your therapy to begin.A latex nurse appears to guide you through the process and give you something to look at during your session.video includes *topless nudity of My natural DDDs *latex dress *nurse *fantasy role play *intense edging *JOI *cum countdown *triggers *post suggestions *multi-layered voice tracks including ASMR whispers, subliminals, brainwashing mantras, light music and brainwave entrainment

Filesize: 553 MB
Duration: 00:23:01

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Goddess Tatyana - The cult: crawl to me

Membership requires painful sacrifice. Crawl to me, slow so that it hurts you. Scrape your numb hands and knees on this cold, stone floor. Every inch you crawl closer to me, you fall further into stimulating obsession. You are naked, you are vulnerable, you are desperate to worship me. You are my slave. Come deep inside my world to experience the darkest form of permanent psycho-spiritual thought reformation and slave programming.

Filesize: 179 MB
Duration: 00:09:31

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Latex Barbie - I Just Got Fucked

OMG. I just got my brains fucked out, right now! My date is in the bathroom, and I'm sneaking a little video to show you what it looks like when a woman is properly satisfied. You know the dick was good when I'm having trouble with words, still catching my breath, my skin still red from where he was touching Me. I had so much fun taking him out for dinner and drinks, getting tipsy on your dime, cuck. What did you do tonight? Probably stayed home humping your hand, while I'm out getting laid. Look at my NUDE BODY peeking out from the sheets, I bet it's enough to get that dick hard again - so THANK ME for the view. THANK ME for even acknowledging your existence right now. $$$. Oh! He's coming back, time for round 2! Bye bitch!

Filesize: 426 MB
Duration: 00:05:55

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Ashley - Shiny Pussy Power

Oh the power My shiny pussy has over you...Cock, mind and wallet you are such a weak little bitch for it.

Filesize: 463 MB
Duration: 00:10:30

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy