Girls Solo Dirty Talks & Jerk Off Instructions

SaintSaint

Fit-bit Slave

Queen Grace and I would like one of these devices that counts our footsteps throughout the day. However, we don't really like wearing the watches or other devices that are required for it. They just don't look good with our outfits sometimes, you know? So Grace has this GREAT idea. (She has an extensive science background, you know!) She is so British and SMART. She has devised a way to shrink YOU down to the size of a gummie-bear candy! (And just as squishy and resilient too, apparently! So watch this clip to find out where we are going to "store" you all day long, and what your one single "duty" will be! Let's just say it will be agonizingly painful and totally dizzying for you...but we don't care. You will spend the entire day having your tiny, helpless little body being stepped on over & over & over again....THOUSANDS of times a day...and you better be counting every step for us! Watch the clip for more details...and to hear how little we care about your "well-being" as we plan on using you for this this task.

Video: MP4
Filesize: 614 MB
Resolution: 1920x1080
Duration: 00:05:15
Audio: AAC LC, 2 channels

Genre: Masturbation Instructions, Jerk Off Instructions, FemDom POV, Dirty Talks, JOI

Download: Keep2share.cc

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

CumCycle

cum eating and cum play instruction clip, centered around playing with and eating a saved load. Tell me that you know I have always wanted to eat my cum, but never been horny enough to go through with it after I cum. So the only way to actually go through with it is to make sure I'm still horny when eating my cum. The way to do this is by eating a saved load. Tell me you want to make sure I'm super-horny for cum by getting me to play with the saved load. Then proceed to give me detailed cum-play instructions (including at least 1 cum facial) in whatever way you want with the saved load, while jerking off to stay horny. Then at the end, tell me to swallow it all down and cum into the container to save a load for the next time, putting me in an endless cycle of cum play and cum eating.

Video: MOV
Filesize: 459 MB
Resolution: 854x480
Duration: 00:15:15

Genre: Masturbation Instructions, Jerk Off Instructions, FemDom POV, Dirty Talks, JOI

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Eva de Vil - Cum Fiend for Cleavage CEI

I have never known a bitch to be such a cum fiend like you are. You love it! You love slurping it up and guzzling it down in any way I tell you! What's even more amazing is the feeling of doing it for me, mesmerized by my beautiful features instructing you to swallow it all. It's a real treat for you to be told up close exactly what to do, exactly how to squeeze it out. You'll be working up a hot, heavy load for me and my natural tits here, and you're not gonna miss a drop.

Filesize: 482 MB
Duration: 00:16:23

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

AstroDomina - Cum Slut Happy Hour

Your Goddess is ready for you to start your next CEI session. Go ahead, get that **** glass ready because you're about to jerk your pathetic dick twice today. Let's see how much jizz you can get in that glass. Go ahead, impress your Goddess. You have 4 minutes to show her what your cock can produce. It better be worth it. Your Goddess is giving you every reason to stroke. Doesn't it turn you on that you get to swallow not one, but two loads of cum today? That's right, it's a 2-for-1 happy hour today. Isn't this your lucky day? Better get that first cum shot going. Let's go! And after that first cum shot in your **** glass, you better get started right away on the second portion so you can get to the drinking part!

Filesize: 484 MB
Duration: 00:11:34

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

AstroDomina - Cum Slut Virgin

First time cum eating slut. Today you've met your master. Sydney will make you eat your cum. But more than that, she'll make you give yourself a facial for the first time. She knows you have a strong urge to cum, just for her. And for this, she has prepared a secret weapon: her shiny ass. After she makes you get in position, like a true CEI contortionist, you can go ahead and start stroking for her beautiful ass. Come on, keep going. Wait, not too fast, Sydney has a little game prepared for you: "Twerk and Jerk". You better follow all her instructions.

Filesize: 482 MB
Duration: 00:10:19

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Lindsey - Hardcore JOI Denial

I want this to hurt you. I can't relate to how hard you must want Me. Everything I ever want, I get. you on the other hand, get nothing. you don't get women like Me and today I'm not even going to let you stroke to Me. This tiny slingshot bikini is going to make that extra hard for you, I know. Too bad. I want you to suffer in your denial. I want your dick to be throbbing and begging for what you just aren't good enough for. Worship with your eyes and don't fucking touch yourself.

Filesize: 377 MB
Resolution: 1280x720
Duration: 00:10:18

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Kate AnnXo - Spitting All Over My Big Tits

Filesize: 108 MB
Resolution: 854x570
Duration: 00:05:53
Audio: mp4a-40-0,

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Kate AnnXo - Step Mom Joi

Filesize: 139 MB
Resolution: 854x570
Duration: 00:06:09
Audio: mp4a-40-0,

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Goddess Alexandra Snow - New Wife Old Addiction

Filesize: 301 MB
Duration: 00:08:01

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Eva de Vil - Earn These Stinky Socks

I've been walking around all day in these socks under my heavy winter boots. You know what that means. They're dirty, sweaty and stinky, and I can see in your eyes already that you want them! Well, if you want the chance to inhale that stimulating smell, you'll have to earn it first!

Filesize: 509 MB
Duration: 00:08:38

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Charlotte Stokely - Eat It For Me Again

Another fan loved my other clip "Edge Or Eat It Ultimatum" so much that he followed the instructions to order a custom video where I use his name and make him eat his own cum! I edited his name out of this video for you However, it doesn't excuse you from ordering your own! This is a custom video with the name removed so that others can see what it might be like if I made this video commanding you and using your name and emailing you personally about your cum eating.

Filesize: 385 MB
Duration: 00:08:30

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Princess Mika - Eat Your Cum All Alone In Your Bedroom You Lonely Virgin Loser

You are a virgin and that is never going to change is it? No, you're going to be a virgin for the rest of your life. So go on and stroke to my perfection, I know that's all you do as you never get laid. I know lonely virgin losers like you will do whatever I say when you're jerking your stupid cock. This is the most attention a virgin loser like you gets from a hot girl.

As a virgin you'll never get to experience sex, you'll never cum in a pussy and no girl will ever eat your cum. So I think you should eat your own cum, that's what virgin losers like you deserve. You are going to eat your own cum for me as my virgin slave. Stroke to that thought.

Look at me, look how hot I am and know that you will do anything for me. Losers virgins like you have no choice, you'll do anything for my attention, no matter how degrading. And virgin losers like you deserve to eat their own cum and you're going to thank me for making you do this. You're going to eat it for me as my virgin fucking bitch. Stroke hard and fast to me and my perfect body, prove to me that you want to be my good boy and obey.

You're my addicted virgin loser, you live to please me. You need me, I'm the only one who pays attention to you, isn't that right? You're such a good little stroker, I mean you must be, it's the only way you ever get off. This is your life, you really are a virgin and watching my clips is your real sex life.

Get yourself to the edge loser, I want you to blow your virgin loser load in your hand on my command. Then lift your hand to your mouth and eat it. Lick up every last drop of your lonely load while you sit in your bedroom all alone. Good boy, you love being my cum eating virgin slave.

Filesize: 601 MB
Duration: 00:08:06

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Princess Haylie - Eat Your Cum At Work 2 Choices

As the title says only I give you 2 options. The 1st option is easier and less humiliating than the 2nd. Buy the clip to find out. If you follow through I want proof.

Filesize: 253 MB
Duration: 00:05:58

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Charlotte Stokely - Edged And Lowered IQ for Wet Dreams

One Hour Video Edit! Relax and listen to these phrases... it's totally ok if you fall out cold... it's totally ok if you have beta dreams... it's ok if you have a wet dream... you'll feel nice and stupid for me either way... Craving my laughter... craving stupidity... craving obedience... makes you my beta boy... my stupid beta boy... relaxed and stupid... a stupid humping and creaming beta boy... Much more suggestive talk in this video.

Filesize: 2.67 GB
Duration: 01:00:28

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Eva de Vil - Humiliating Pussy Worship

What's that one thing that losers crave deeply and desperately? It's pussy! And I have one right here between my legs. Pretty, pink and wet. But since you can't have it, then I suppose the next best thing for a bitch like you is to be humiliated by it! If you're ready to admit how badly you want pussy then I think you're ready to admit to what a total fucking loser you are!

Filesize: 271 MB
Duration: 00:14:52

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Princess Fierce - Husband Faggot Sissy BBC Cock Lover

Today is the day I prove to you once and for all you are a faggot. You've been a closer sissy for ages. You have a 4.5 cock, tiny balls, and you suffer from ED around your wife. You have a slim body with a firm bubble butt, perfect for the alpha studs you crave. The few times you've have sex with your wife you close your eyes and visualize BBC and big hairy men with huge cocks. Your wife no longer fucks you. In fact she stopped shaving to keep your little dick far away from her. You have been wondering for some time if she is cheating on you, due to her returning from business trips with a fully shaven body. Guess what faggot? SHE IS! You think your sexual fantasies are just that, fantasies, but they aren't. You have a closet full of hidden toys and women's panties you love dressing up in. As my words cut deep, your ED seems to have disappeared. You can't stop pumping your tiny penis as I describe your love for BBC and hairy alpha cocks. This clip contains elements of coerced gay, gay jerk off instructions, gay masturbation instructions, sissy, bbc, gay humiliation, cheating wife, cheating, bbc, bbc worship, gay, masturbation humiliation, small penis humiliation, sph.

Filesize: 580 MB
Duration: 00:19:35

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy