Girls Solo Dirty Talks & Jerk Off Instructions

SaintSaint

Goddess Alexa Divina - Cocksucker Instructions ASMR

Get down on your knees like you belong you little cocksucker. I want you to tell me you love hard dick in your mouth while you're sucking. Oh! You can't, your mouth is full, just nod for me. Deepthroat him while I give you a kiss on your cheek. You want him balls deep in your mouth thrusting back and forth getting closer and closer. Jerk him off, lick his balls, Say Yes Goddess. Suck his cock until he shoots his load down your throat and then you'll get another kiss on the cheek. (ASMR sucking noises and whisper in the background telling you how to suck cock)

Video: MP4
Filesize: 247 MB
Resolution: 1920x1080
Duration: 00:08:24
Audio: AAC LC, 2 channels

Genre: Masturbation Instructions, Jerk Off Instructions, FemDom POV, Dirty Talks, JOI

Download: Keep2share.cc

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Sophia Delane - Thank You Teacher

Sophia is really thankful that you have helped boost her grades in college, as she was failing. Now, Sophia wants to thank you in the best way possible. Get your COCK out for Sophia and JERK it as she teases you with her curvy body and juicy tits! You love the view, as Sophia spreads her juicy pussy for you and then she gives you a blowjob, shooting your load all over her tits!

Filesize: 614 MB
Duration: 00:16:39

Genre: Masturbation Instructions, Jerk Off Instructions, FemDom POV, Dirty Talks, JOI

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Petite Evil Goddess - Feet Tease

You just can't resist my petite feet, loser boy... especially in stockings! Watch the whole clip on your knees, where you belong. Yes, down there... in your pathetic wanking corner!

Filesize: 445 MB
Duration: 00:07:28

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Lady Esme Faye - Fishnet Fuckover

British Femdomme Lady Esme Faye coerces you to jerk off for her and to get wasted on liquor and poppers while she teases you with her ass, legs and feet. She wears a black a black bodysuit, black bra and fishnets. There's a lot of closeups of her legs and feet. The clips ends in a cum countdown and a closeup view of her ass.

Filesize: 724 MB
Duration: 00:21:36

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Mistress Salem - Out of Body Experience for My Goddess Body Experience P0ppers JOI

For this clip you will lose all inhibitions and stroke your cock totally raw for Me, because I have no sadistic games planned or humiliating things for you to do other than following My entrancing jerk off instructions while I play with the insides of your mind. i'm going to tell you when to sniff p0ppers & entrance you with My naked body covered in sparkling glitter, teasing you with my pussy & my ass putting your face so deep in My ass while you stroke that you know you belong there under My total body int0xication spell inhaling your p0ppers & getting off to Goddess. All I want is total control & there is no escape from the power I have over you after you begin. I want you to sniff p0ppers aching to sniff My pussy & ass & so close to My perky natural tits...Follow My cum countdown to divine mindfucking climax. My nipples entrance you. My ass eats you. My sparkly body is a work of art & I only ask that you obey like the loser you are & cum hard on command while staring deep into My stimulating eyes keeping eye contact with your Owner your God your p0ppers Princess your Everything!

Filesize: 805 MB
Duration: 00:10:17

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

TayaTheGoddess - your little cock is worthless

No girl will ever want you or that little thing you call a cock, loser. See how little your shrimp is compared to MAN sized cock HAHAHA!!! In fact I think you have the smallest "dick" I have ever fucking seen in my life lol! Shame on that little thing. Gross.

Filesize: 670 MB
Duration: 00:09:03

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Latex Barbie - HOT Micro Thong JOI

Stupid

Stupid

Stupid for my ass in this tiny thong

One look has your mouth watering

Time to buy, time to stroke, and sink back into subspace for me.

Looking like a snack, that you can't help but sample.

Thinking about how this hot ass receives attention, pleasure, another mans hands grabbing, pinching, smacking

But not for you.

You can only worship, and jerk, mindlessly frustrated, just out of reach

this tiny microbikini melts you into a puddle of weak, tortured man mush.

and you love every second.

Jerk yourself into an impossible climax, thrilling and consuming you. This is what you crave.

Filesize: 1.18 GB
Resolution: 1280x720
Duration: 00:13:44

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Mandy - Financial Mindfuckery Watch This At Your Own Risk It Will Haunt You

Filesize: 823 MB
Duration: 00:11:04

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Tierra - Beg Me To Drain You I Don't Need Your Stupid Cash

Video: WMV
Filesize: 216 MB
Resolution: 960x540
Duration: 00:06:16
Audio: WMA, 2 channels

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Victoria Raye - Hufflepuff Hottie

My oiled up breasts are going to make your wand rock hard! I know exactly what to do to have you completely stupefied, and you'll enjoy every minute!

Filesize: 713 MB
Duration: 00:10:44

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Be My Yes Bitch - Mind Melt - Mesmerize
Featuring Empress Mika

Every thing that I ask / tell you to do, you are to say, "Yes, Empress Mika!"
There will be no more hesitation, no more doubt, no more fear, after watching this clip.
I will take control, as I rightfully should, and train you into being My yes bitch for real.
This is the ultimate slave training, perfect for any fetish. You were born for Me to serve as I see fit.

Be a good boy and become My yes bitch!

Filesize: 732 MB
Duration: 00:10:01

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

POV Pantyhose Humiliation with Goddess Valora & Miss Whitney Morgan

Goddess Valora and Miss Whitney Morgan know your deep dark harboring fetish, your addiction.. there's nothing more you love that a beautiful set of pantyhose legs, all the way down to their sweet soft Goddess pantyhose feet. Such a tease as they slowly dangle their high heels.. mocking your wants.. no, needs. You desire, crave, live for their long pantyhose legs and perfect feet. An addict looking for a fix, a fix of their Goddess perfection. Feed your fetish. Feed your fix with their pantyhose perfection my dear pantyhose loving loser.

Filesize: 468 MB
Duration: 00:08:29

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Goddess Jeanne from Paris - Hypnotized By A Spy Lady

French speaking with English subtitles!

If Captain Flam has rocked your childhood, you'll love this video inspired by a hypno scene from this mythical anime...

Your guard at the office of the scientist Elaine is not going go as planned. You have surprised a spy trying to steal confidential data. You lock the doors of the office, your superior will decide the spy's fate once she'll be back. In the meantime you must monitor her closely. This mysterious spy will put your mind to the test, she will play with your mind. She's so beautiful it's difficult to resist. She wears such a precious bracelet on her long satin gloves, you can't help it, you trigger its hypnotic power. Let yourself be carried away in this deep hypnotic sleep lulled by the supernatural light from the spy's bracelet. She's going to turn you into her spy slave!

Filesize: 247 MB
Duration: 00:15:53

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

BrattyStephanie - I Met Someone

(GF Roleplay) I've got some good news and some bad news. I'm going to tell you the bad news first. I met someone, he's big and strong and his cock is huge. He knows just how to bend me over and make me cum. Oh, right, I forgot to mention I've been fucking him. Are you ready for the good news?

Filesize: 460 MB
Duration: 00:05:17

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Mistress Victoria - Intense Marathon Edging

This clip is intense, longer and formatted to have you mind fucked by the end.

I start out in something casual lose fitting and with some dirty talk.

The next outfit is more revealing, tight and teasing. I start to touch myself all over and encourage you to edge even more for me.

The third outfit is sheer, flows and even more of a tease. The dirty talk is pretty intense but I have one last surprise for you as I change into the last outfit and really amp things up...

you are to edge the entire time...never stop stroking...listen to how I tell you to touch yourself.

not being in charge, has never been so much fun.

Filesize: 873 MB
Duration: 00:30:09

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy