FTV Emma - Desirable Views 01/27/22

Pinkside

Emma - Enjoying Her Sexy Assets
Release Date : 01/27/22 (NEW!!!)

Model Comments
I used to be in the medical field where i did catscans for 5 years, until i decided the job was too routine for me. I enjoy helping people and feeling part of a team but I also consider myself a free, open minded spirit with strong ambitions and a strong will to be who i want to be. So I became just that. I enjoy both men and women in the bedroom and i believe sex is something we should enjoy while we can. I enjoy my clit being played with and sucked on softly, along with my nipples being played with and nibbled on. I enjoyed shooting for FT\/ because i was able to be myself and let my real, genuine personality and cravings be captured on camera. I dont consier myself "typical" as far as models go. I have never dyed my hair, or had any surgical/cosmetic work to my face. I did get a breast augmentation but as far as anything being fake or enhanced, thats it. I think its important to embrace who you are inside and out and be proud of age, flaws, and body markings. I havent experienced near what i would like to sexually, but plan to completely fulfill all of my desires as opportunities present themself. In the future i hope to prevoke authenticity and openess for women.

I also enjoy binge watching netflix series, watching scary movies, and movies "based on a true story". I love adrenaline and the thrill of being scared or surpised. I am very family oriented and plan to start a family of my own one day. Until then, i hope to inspire myself and others my normalizing sexuality and enjoying every day.

Videographer/Photographer's Comments
This sexy, full-figured exhibitionist loves to tease her body, and isn't very shy about doing it! She has that full, desirably juicy butt, and its her first time shooting for an adult site. We first see her in a cute pink summer dress, short without any panties hanging around a tourist area. Finding fun at a cafe, we get peeks up her skirt and down her blouse... she's definitely not shy! Introducing herself, she talks about how she enjoys flashing and we get some great views of her butt along with fun upskirts before she goes home to strip naked and masturbate. The Magic Wand is her favorite, and she has a nice strong orgasm with visible orgasmic contractions. Notice how wet she is when she fingers herself! She then puts on some sexy lingerie, and models for us, before fucking herself hard with the Big Blue Toy, going deep. This very desirable and sensual woman is another sexy addition, and you'll only see her here on FT\/.

VIDEO II - Desirable Views

Total Duration : 00:24:58
Resolution : 1920 x 1080
FileType : mp4
Total Size : 2.13 GB

(1 Video Splitted Into 5 Clips)

Download :

emma-00009527-01-1080p.mp4
emma-00009527-02-1080p.mp4
emma-00009527-03-1080p.mp4
emma-00009527-04-1080p.mp4
emma-00009527-05-1080p.mp4