Femdom Empire of female domination

pem125

Isabelle Deltore - Anal Correction

Kade is about to find out Correctional Officer Isabelle Deltore means serious business and won't tolerate any more house arrest rules to be broken. If he fucks up even once more it won't be just her big, thick cock being shoved and plowed deep inside him. To help with his obedience training a shock collar has been locked tightly around his neck so he can be quickly and efficiently corrected at the push of a button. His cock remains locked in chastity but his asshole is completely exposed and vulnerable to be punished with her merciless strap-on dick.

Duration: 00:19:06
Video: Full HD, MPEG-4, 1920x1080
Size: 1.58 GB

Download

pem125

Anny Aurora - Stuck on Dick

Balls trapped, hands tied, and body completely bound and helpless is exactly the way German Goddess Annie loves to fuck her slaves in the ass. Goddess Annie really loves to pound a slave's hole hard and deep without them trying to run away from her cock. With his balls trapped tightly in a vice, he has nowhere to hide and must endure every inch of her thick strap-on cock as he takes it like a good slut.

Duration: 00:16:45
Size: 1.39 GB

Download

pem125

Bella Rossi - Bella Rossi Uses & Abuses Jessie Sparkles

The beautiful buxom Bella Rossi is testing out the durability of her new toy, Jessie Sparkles. She hears that he's tough, and wants to try him out for herself. Standing, tied up, with a spreader bar between his legs, Jessie drools with his tongue out because of the clothespin attached to it. His hair is tied to the ceiling and his face is wrapped in rope. With her strong arms she flogs him hard, but his moans of pleasure are not what Bella wants to hear. She wants to hear the sounds of pain. She gets out her single tale whip and goes back and forth with it, whipping his thighs, stomach, and chest. She punches his chest and stomach hard and Jessie's whole body buckles, sending him into an unexpected suspension. Next she pegs his ass with her strap-on and fucks him so good he begs to cum but she's not done with him in the slightest. After that, Bella smothers his face with her big beautiful ass and rides his tongue until she cums. She rewards Jessie for pleasuring her pussy and rides his cock. She teases and edges his cock with her pussy and he begs her to let him cum, but Bella will only lets him cum with a sounding rod buried deep in his urethra. Bella puts on rubber gloves and gets a shiny metal sounding rod out from her bag of tricks and shows it to Jessie. She lubes up the rod and slowly sinks its into Jessie's urethra. Once it's deep down in there, Bella strokes Jessie's cock and the sensation is so intense that Jessie shoots his load with the rod still in it. The cum then shoots the rod out and Bella just keeps stroking and rubbing the head of his cock until its too much and the pleasure turns into pain.

Duration: 00:48:12
Video: HD, MPEG-4, 1280x720
Size: 1.73 GB

Download

pem125

Nina Hartley - Plaything Cock Jerk

Mistress Nina Hartley enjoys controlling the cocks of her slaves, making them cum on her command. This slave is so under her command that the very sound of her voice makes his cock jump up and down from excitement. While Nina sits on her slave's face, getting her pussy pleasured by his tongue, she completely controls his cock, expertly edging it until it is rock hard, then smacking it back down, denying his orgasm again and again. When Nina has had enough oral worship, she concentrates on jerking her slave's cock; it is just a plaything in her control. When she finally decides to let him cum, she makes sure that he eats his load while she uses her foot to squeeze the last bit of cum out of his cock

Duration: 00:10:56
Size: 675.7 MB

Download

pem125

Jane Wilde - Suffer to Cum

Before Goddess Jane Wilde rewards her slave with his weekly milking she wants to really make the helpless bitch suffer. She truly gets off on teasing her slave with her tight, young holes being smothered right in his face. The only hole he will ever be fucking though is the one her hands make as she tightly grips and strokes his slave cock to orgasm.

Duration: 00:12:25
Size: 1.03 GB

Download

pem125

Cory Chase, Wenona - Cuck Or Bull - Failure Has a Price

Scene Four: Failure has a price

"Keep licking all that cum off my stockings" Cory tells him. Wenona fucks her from behind both girls moaning and taunting him. Cory cums hard on top of the cuck with a scream. "Now lick off all the pussy juices" Cory commands him pointing at the strap-on.

"Just like a good little cuck you are, we're going to shove that dildo right up your ass" Wenona fucks him over the bench. Alex moaning in pain and pleasure. As she fucks him he licks Cory's stockings and feet. He has never been so humiliated feeling used and upset from failing the cuck test. They leave him curled in a ball, Wenona slapping his ass and saying "until next time."

Duration: 00:11:08
Size: 412.1 MB

Download

pem125

Mimosa - I Dream of Mimosa

Corbin Dallas is jerking off in bed to the curvy bodacious goddess Mimosa. He cums hard imaging Mimosa smothering him under her glorious ass and drifts off to sleep--only to awaken under the very ass he was jerking off too! Mimosa is all for slutty boys who want to worship her. She spits all over Corbin. She crushes his face between her ass cheeks and has him lick her perfect pussy as she rides his face and inspects his goods. Mimosa tastes his cock and slides her fingers into Corbin's eager asshole. Corbin moans as Mimosa has her way with him and commands him to the floor. He removes her shoes and worships her stocking clad size 12 feet. He can barely get her foot in his mouth and shivers as Mimosa wipes her foot all over his face. Mimosa can't get over how cute and adorable Corbin is. She lifts him over her shoulder and gives his little ass a good hard spanking. Corbin squirms but is helpless in the arms of this Divine Goddess. He begs for her cock and she releases him to strap on her long fat cock and plow his asshole. Corbin is collared at the end of her leash with her hard cock stretching open his tight hole. Mimosa laughs as she takes Corbin's ass in doggy and crops his back and ass. She flips him over and continues fucking him as he begs to fuck her. Mimosa grants his wish and Corbin gets to slide his hard cock into Mimosa's juicy cunt. She uses his cock to cum over and over again as Corbin struggles not to cum. He begs to cum as she edges him, denying him for her own pleasure. Finally, Corbin is allowed to cum and wakes up suddenly in Mimosa's robe. Maybe it wasn't a dream after all...

Duration: 00:45:13
Size: 1.62 GB

Download

pem125

Jane Wilde - Cock Teased by Feet

Mistress Jane wants to know how far her slave is willing to go to have sex with her. Will he lick the bottom of her soles? Smell her stinky stockings? Worship her sweaty toes? Of course he would! The slave happily submits his mouth to the will of her feet in hopes he will get the reward of a lifetime.

Duration: 00:13:01
Size: 1.08 GB

Download

pem125

Oto Useda - CFNM

Sexy Oto Useda is laying on the bed with his girlfriend as they enjoy a magazine. It is no surprise that the girl is more interested in the sexy Oto than the magazine, feeling over his back as he reads. She straddles Oto and tries to distract him as he rubs his shoulders and kisses his neck. Moving to the side she pulls down his underwear a little to kiss and spank that sexy ass. Then she completely removes Oto's underwear and spanks that ass. She continues to spank that sexy ass and leans down to kiss it too. Turning Oto over so she can kiss his nipples too. She sucks on Oto's pert nipples. Moving down to Oto's cock she soon has it rock hard as she sucks and wanks it.. Moving Oto she blindfolds him and he holds his legs in the air to show off his tight hole. She gives the ass a few spanks as he sucks on Oto's balls and rubs his hot hole. That sexy ass has a rosy glow as she spanks it some more while sucking the balls and wanking that big cock. Then Oto's tight holel feels the push of a toy as it slide deep into his ass. The girl fucks his ass with the dildo as she wanks his hard cock. Taking a larger toy she opens that ass even wider whilst continuing to wank the cock. That hot ass is spanked as the toy fucks the hole. Oto raises that ass high in the air to get more of the toy deep inside. The girl keeps fucking and spanking the hot ass, using a finger too. Then Leo lays flat on the bed and has his clamped nipples pulled and slapped. His big cock stands pround as he feels his nipples being abused. The girl grabs the big dick and wanks it. Then all attention is on that big cock as it is wanked hard until it shoots the hot, creamy, cum.

Duration: 00:45:46
Size: 1012.3 MB

Download

pem125

Janira Wolfe Fucking My Favorite Color

Most of you should know by now that when I strap-on a big cock and fuck a tight hole, it's always for MY pleasure and enjoyment. The way I fuck My subs, slaves, and sluts depends on how I feel, as well as whom/what I'm fucking. but I like to ensure I always have something pretty to look at. Sometimes, I want a young hot male slave's body beneath Me to caress as I fill his hole. Sometimes, I want to sissify a more feminine slave and watch her pretty face as I pound her. Today, I don't even want to think about a human on the other end. I simply want to fuck My favorite color. This is a sensually dominant strap-on scene, incorporating elements of pegging, bondage, de-humanization, sensory deprivation, lingerie, ass fetish, and of course My sexy attitude as I peg My purple hole to climax!

Duration: 00:11:21
Video: 4K UHD, MPEG-4, 3840x2160
Size: 2.3 GB

Download

pem125

Isabelle Deltore - Edging Interrogation

Correctional Officer Isabelle Deltore knows her prisoner has vital information that she needs to take down a smuggling ring. His cock is locked into chastity so she can make him as sexually frustrated as humanly possible. Her sure-fire tease and denial method will break any man once they have been edged long enough without being allowed an orgasm. Using this special form of interrogation the bitch will give her the exact information she demands before he is sent back to prison.

Duration: 00:11:29
Size: 831.5 MB

Download

pem125

Jill Kassidy - Princess's First Pegging

Princess Jill Kassidy has been dreaming about fucking a man's ass for years. She has finally found the perfect cock-loving bottom slut to be her dick taking guinea pig. She gets extra excited and turned on as she straps on a big, thick pink cock and starts stroking it in front of the mirror. Never did she think how sexy she would look with a big strap-on dick as she gets ready to destroy her slut's hungry hole. As soon as Princess Jill sticks the tip of her cock deep inside his ass she knows she has found a new love. Now she just can't wait to invite all her friends over to really run a train her slave's holes.

Duration: 00:18:17
Size: 1.52 GB

Download

pem125

Mia Little - Little Man: Mia Little Punishes and Pegs Papa Georgio

Divine goddess Mia Little is the kind of sadistic mistress that likes to keep a spare man-slave locked up and restrained in her garage. Her sex-pet, Papa Georgio, is fully incapacitated by stiff, leather wrist and ankle cuffs that make it impossible for him to escape. He sleeps on a pile of cardboard and trembles restlessly in anticipation of the stern hand and sadistic whims of his mistress. He hears her stir and he startles awake. From the basement garage he can hear Mia pleasuring herself and purring with sexual moans. He can feel his cock stiffen with hunger to serve his master. The masochistic man-whore hears Mia approach so lifts his head to make sure that she knows he's fully attentive to her presence. Mia then drags him upstairs to punish him with brutal corporal punishment and impact play. She makes him crawl across the floor to fetch her large wooden spoons so she can beat his undeserving ass. Mia spanks him until it's raw and swollen from her stern hand. She proceeds to hit and abuse his balls and taint which causes her pain-pig's cock to drool pre-cum. He can't help himself; the mere touch of his mistress fills him with delight. He lives to be punished because he knows how unworthy he is. Growing tired of his cries and yelps of pain, Mia tosses him onto his back and makes him watch as she toys and plays with her tight and hungry pussy. She grinds her ass on his face and shoves her stocking covered feet into his gaping mouth. He devours the divinity of her foot worship and chokes out platitudes of thanks and praise. Mia grinds a vibrator onto her pussy and her male sex slave begs to watch her cum. Mia cackles and pleasures herself over and over and watches her servant drool with desire. Now that he is warmed up Mia yanks his legs into the air and jams her strap-on dildo deep into his tight asshole. He howls from the pain of the anal penetration, but a little man like him relishes the attention. His asshole quickly gapes open and Mia begins to slam his asshole, pegging him into submission. As the giant dildo massages his prostate his cock uncontrollably oozes precum and grows stiff with desire. Mia begins to stroke his shaft and laughs at his pathetic pleads for release. She cruelly milks his dick and repeatedly and relishes in her slaves pain as he winces from the of orgasm denial. He entreats his mistress to allow him to cum and when he can't possibly hold it another second, Mia allows him to blow a giant load all over himself. Tired of her little slave, Mia tosses him to the floor and makes him crawl back to his hovel in the garage.

Duration: 00:59:04
Size: 2.12 GB

Download