Mixed Excellent POV Fucking - POV Scenes

charka

Avery Moon: Modeling Audition

On a back-to-back "brunette" effort, we bring you this really cute 25 year old aspiring Model. She just happened to see our "MODELS WANTED" ad in the Phoenix weekly newspaper, and decided to give it a shot. Following a call to our office, she emailed her selfies, thus effectively beginning the submission process. It was hard to choose this week, because there were several girls who fit the profile. All beautiful. But we finally pulled the trigger, and invited her over the studio for a test photoshoot. It came with a surprise that, even though she had no experience whatsoever, she was a natural. Pretty much every pose she made was excellent. It's as if she looked better on pictures than in real life. How does she do it? We don't know, but we are pleased. But wait a second. why is she cumming on our producer's cock???

01:25:14 | 1.89 GB | MP4

Genre:
handjob, masturbation, blowjob, missionary, vibrator, doggy style, creampie

Video:
1440x1080

Click Here to DOWLOAD

charka

Brianna Rose - The Best Friend

After your recent breakup, one of your close friends comes over to check on you. It turns out she's actually your best friend ever.

00:20:18 | 764 MB | MP4

Genre:
all sex, big tits, blowjob, cumshot, cum in mouth, pov, redhead

Video:
1920x1080

Click Here to DOWLOAD

charka

Charity Crawford Bratty Babe Outdoor Sex

Charity Crawford might have a bit of an attitude, but she's also got one of the best asses around! Good thing this brunette with the booty likes big cocks, blowjobs, and public sex almost as much as she likes cold, hard cash!

00:48:00 | 2.71 GB | MP4

Genre:
POV, Outdoors, Pool, Parking Lot, Sex, Wet, Deep Throat

Video:
1280x720

Click Here to DOWLOAD

charka

Christine: Around the World with a Busty Bitch

Czech streets in the brothel? It's never been done before. I know, a brothel is a place where they will hoover your balls, but also your purse and you have no right to a complaint or return of goods without giving a reason, but those who are afraid must not go to a brothel. I googled a well-rated place and went exploring. As soon as I put my nose through the door I was paying, perhaps even for breathing, but boy, did the goddess appears. I've never fucked a hot chick like that before. The perfect dark-haired Christine with the gorgeous tits took me to my room and there she took me on a trip around the world and without a condom. I gave her all my money, but it was worth it. I fucked the 19 yr's old busty girl every way and at the end, I cum all over her. That was a hell of a ride! Check it out, and I'm gonna get a loyalty card so I can get a discount next time.

00:22:58 | 827 MB | MP4

Genre:
Big Tits, Blowjob, Brunette, Hardcore, Sex for Money, Shower, Tattoo, Teen

Video:
1920x1080

Click Here to DOWLOAD

charka

Gianna Dior Amateur Allure Presents Gianna Dior to Suck Cock, Fuck and Swallow Cum

Amateur Allure welcomes Gianna Dior! This gorgeous 21 year old from Alabama stands 5'-3" tall, loves to give head and have sex. Gianna jumps down and immediately inhales Justin's cock. She goes deep and keeps going getting as much of Justin's manhood down her throat as she can. Gianna said her goal is to make herself cry when giving a blowjob. Wow she doesn't disappoint. Now that her pussy is ready for fucking she lays back and invites Justin's cock deep inside. Then Gianna climbs on for some cowgirl riding followed by some reverse cowgirl pumping. Next Justin takes Gianna from behind giving her a deep drilling. Some more oral followed by more fucking and Justin's ready to drop a monster load of cum right on Gianna's long tongue that she swallows with a smile. What a fun girl!

00:21:32 | 1.02 GB | MP4

Genre:
POV, Blowjob, Teen, Swallow, All Sex

Video:
1920x1080

Click Here to DOWLOAD

charka

Haven Rae Cum Shower for Horny Mannequin

Haven is doing the mannequin challenge and claims she can't be broken! But once her BF strips her naked and fills her tight teen pussy with cock, the pretty spinner quits her game, climbing on top to ride that dick to orgasm!

00:34:25 | 2.92 GB | MP4

Genre:
Brunette, Teen, Tattoos, Straight, Facial, POV

Video:
1920x1080

Click Here to DOWLOAD