Femdom Experiments on Males (Femdom, Strapon, Humiliation, BDSM, etc)

vioroca

Last edited by a moderator:

vioroca

Your boss will make you suck the big dick And you have no other choice

Year: 2018
Director: KathiaNobiliGirls
Cast: Kathia Nobili
Tags: cuckold, pov, cum swallow, female domination, sucking, domination, forced, big cock, cum, big dick, cock worship, suckin
Description: You got unpleasant surprise this morning. Right when you come to your office, you got the note, your boss wants to speak with you and URGENTLY. Normal she is new so early in. Oh dear...will you loose your job? But you like it so much...working for the erotic magazine. Seeing every day the hotties, all nude...it's your dream job!!! NO..you will not let that happen. You fight for your job!You were wrong...the situation is even worst! In your boss office, you just find out...she knows your little dirty secret!!! Sh knows you might be BI-SEXUAL!!! But you were to weak to ever find out!!!And now...if you want to keep your job...you don't need to fight for it...you must SUCK for it! That bitch!!! Your boss wants to see you with the man...right now, right here in her office! And she did choose the BIG DICK for you to servitude!!!She force you to suck his big dick...to stroke that stiff cock!!! Keep working on his big cock and look at your boss! She wants to see, you really love the cocks!!! She makes you to take that huge cock as deep as you can!!! And the cherry on the top of the cake for your boss?!!! Make his warm, huge load dropped in to your mouth. Makes you eat and swallow all of his cum!!! Tasty???You will denied from your colleagues what you are and what you did!!! But you can denied the fact..that this experience was the most exited sexual lesson in your life!!!
Duration: 00:10:42
Format: MPEG-4
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, ~7 995 Kbps avg, 0.154 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~317 Kbps
Filesize: 637 MB
Thumbnails:

Links:
https://k2s.cc/file/d0c9c0d8fa425/Your_boss_will_make_you_suck_the_big_dick_And_you_have_no_other_choice.mp4

vioroca

Ricky Pegging Procedure - Bunny Colby, Charlotte Sartre, Fabiana Fox

Year: 2019
Cast: Bunny Colby, Charlotte Sartre, Fabiana Fox, Tony Orlando
Tags: femdom, strap on, feet, hardcore, strapon, face sitting
Description: Tony Orlando is in the hospital. Dr Charlotte Sartre tells him that he doesn't have long to live. He asks if there is anything that can be done and she tells him there is one very risky procedure.... It involves him getting fucked hard in the ass with a huge strap on while someone sits on his face... Fabiana Fox strolls in with a giant pink strap on and slides it in his hole while Bunny Colby assists with the face sitting and also some feet in his mouth.
Duration: 00:10:32
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 30.000 fps, ~8 000 Kbps avg, 0.129 bit/pixel
Audio: 44.1 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~224 Kbps
Filesize: 620 MB
Thumbnails:

Links:
https://k2s.cc/file/efc1f8496eeef/Ricky_Pegging_Procedure_-_Bunny_Colby_Charlotte_Sartre_Fabiana_Fox.mp4

vioroca

Bunny Colby - House Boy Duties

Cast: Bunny Colby
Tags: femdom, licking, stockings, facesitting
Description: Mistress Bunny's keeps a house boy to pamper and attend to her every need. One of the house boys many duties is serving her dinner every night, but he has been slacking a bit lately. He tried to serve her microwaved leftovers for dinner... and she is not pleased with his little stunt. Bunny throws away the dinner and informs him that his only dinner for the next month is going to be licking her pussy. She orders him on his knees to make up for the disgraceful food he tried to pass off as "dinner". If pretty boys can't cook they need to lick pussy very well to be kept in the slave stable.
Duration: 00:15:13
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~9 890 Kbps avg, 0.159 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~120 Kbps
Filesize: 1.06 GB
Thumbnails:

Links:
https://k2s.cc/file/2cb0ae13319e9/Bunny_Colby_-_House_Boy_Duties.mp4

vioroca

Bella Rossi - Bella Rossi Uses Abuses Jessie Sparkles

Director: Fivestar
Cast: Bella Rossi, Jessie Sparkles Fivestar
Tags: strap on, femdom, legs, bondage, hardcore, orgasm denial, bdsm, facesitting, strap-on, anal, pantyhose, licking, orgasm, cum, handjob
Description: The beautiful buxom Bella Rossi is testing out the durability of her new toy, Jessie Sparkles. She hears that he's tough, and wants to try him out for herself. Standing, tied up, with a spreader bar between his legs, Jessie drools with his tongue out because of the clothespin attached to it. His hair is tied to the ceiling and his face is wrapped in rope. With her strong arms she flogs him hard, but his moans of pleasure are not what Bella wants to hear. She wants to hear the sounds of pain. She gets out her single tale whip and goes back and forth with it, whipping his thighs, stomach, and chest. She punches his chest and stomach hard and Jessie's whole body buckles, sending him into an unexpected suspension. Next she pegs his ass with her strap-on and fucks him so good he begs to cum but she's not done with him in the slightest. After that, Bella smothers his face with her big beautiful ass and rides his tongue until she cums. She rewards Jessie for pleasuring her pussy and rides his cock. She teases and edges his cock with her pussy and he begs her to let him cum, but Bella will only lets him cum with a sounding rod buried deep in his urethra. Bella puts on rubber gloves and gets a shiny metal sounding rod out from her bag of tricks and shows it to Jessie. She lubes up the rod and slowly sinks its into Jessie's urethra. Once it's deep down in there, Bella strokes Jessie's cock and the sensation is so intense that Jessie shoots his load with the rod still in it. The cum then shoots the rod out and Bella just keeps stroking and rubbing the head of his cock until its too much and the pleasure turns into pain.
Duration: 00:48:12
Video: AVC, 960x540 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~1 400 Kbps avg, 0.090 bit/pixel
Audio: 44.1 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~128 Kbps
Filesize: 528 MB
Thumbnails:

Links:
https://k2s.cc/file/c83dae9429520/Bella_Rossi_-_Bella_Rossi_Uses_Abuses_Jessie_Sparkles.mp4

vioroca

Mistress Serena - Goddess Gynarchy - Taken From Behind

Cast: Mistress Serena/Goddess Gynarchy
Tags: mistress, strapon, femdom
Description: Goddess Serena taking a very lucky slave from behind in her unique and sexy way. Watch her finger and loosen his man pussy ready to take her big Mistress cock, he will take it all.
Duration: 00:13:02
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, ~19.9 Mbps avg, 0.383 bit/pixel
Filesize: 1.84 GB
Thumbnails:

Links:
https://k2s.cc/file/2c29f667999fc/Mistress_Serena_-_Goddess_Gynarchy_-_Taken_From_Behind.mp4

vioroca

Goddess Tangent FemDom Strap-on Training - Strapon Training

Cast: Mistress Tangent
Tags: strapon, strap-on, training, strap on, femdom, sissy, mistress
Description: When someone gets promoted from a regular person to Goddess Tangent's slave, a few important changes take place. Firstly, and almost immediately, regardless of background and personality, the person becomes a sissy of Goddess Tangent - a slave object of abuse, commands, and FemDom necessities fulfillment. A lot of scenarios may follow after, but the one in this video deals with the sissification process that a slut of Goddess Tangent's undergoes in the process of becoming Her personal fuck-slut. See how hard and ly She fucks that reluctant worthless slave's ass!
Duration: 00:10:42
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~8 264 Kbps avg, 0.133 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~192 Kbps
Filesize: 648 MB
Thumbnails:

Links:
https://k2s.cc/file/5b0c2708ad7db/Goddess_Tangent_FemDom_Strap-on_Training_-_Strapon_Training.mp4

vioroca

My Favorite Whore - La Mia Puttana Preferita

Cast: Denise Odorico
Tags: strapon, femdom
Description: Today my favorite whore came to me... Because he want my big plastick cock... So first he starts sucking it... He is very good and you can see he is used to sucking cocks... Then I put him on the chair in oder to fuck his ass without no pity... He moans as the bitch he is... Sometimes I spit into his mouth to show him my contempt... And finally since he is still not completely satisfied.. I stick my hand into his ass... Obviously in the end he will have to swallow the fucking glove that I used to break his ass...
Duration: 00:14:46
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~9 672 Kbps avg, 0.156 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~192 Kbps
Filesize: 1.02 GB
Thumbnails:

Links:
https://k2s.cc/file/8cd04404c375f/My_Favorite_Whore_-_La_Mia_Puttana_Preferita.mp4

vioroca

small Panis 31

Year: 2015
Tags: forced, cuckold, domination, pov, tease, humiliation, sissy, cum, female domination
Description: My devoted sissy is begging for my attention! With his small penis he is able to do anything to have his Mistress close to him! And I'll be cruel with my sissy slave! Today is lesson time for you!!! I'll forced you to BI!!! Forcing you to suck the huge cock!...Now on your knees sissy and open your mouth....as wide as you can! Get ready for some mouth fuck...open...What! Stay right there and suck and tease that cock with your mouth!!! Is so big.....take it deep sissy!!! And you'll taste all his warm cum! Stay on your knees with your mouth wide open.... every single drop of his sperm must finish in your mouth! And now close it and let it deep into you throat!!!......GOOD SISSY!!!
Duration: 00:11:17
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, ~9 435 Kbps avg, 0.182 bit/pixel
Filesize: 787 MB
Thumbnails:

Links:
https://k2s.cc/file/3333ef1d24f11/small_Panis_31.mp4

vioroca

Janira Wolfe Fucking My Favorite Color

Cast: Janira Wolfe
Tags: bondage, femdom, strap on, fucking, big cock, strapon, fetish, lingerie
Description: Most of you should know by now that when I strap-on a big cock and fuck a tight hole, it's always for MY pleasure and enjoyment. The way I fuck My subs, slaves, and sluts depends on how I , as well as whom/what I'm fucking... but I like to ensure I always have something pretty to look at. Sometimes, I want a young hot male slave's body beneath Me to caress as I fill his hole. Sometimes, I want to sissify a more feminine slave and watch her pretty face as I pound her. Today, I don't even want to think about a human on the other end. I simply want to fuck My favorite color. This is a sensually dominant strap-on scene, incorporating elements of pegging, bondage, de-humanization, sensory deprivation, lingerie, ass fetish, and of course My sexy attitude as I peg My purple hole to climax!
Duration: 00:11:21
Video: AVC, 3840x2160 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~28.9 Mbps avg, 0.116 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~112 Kbps
Filesize: 2.30 GB
Thumbnails:

Links:
https://k2s.cc/file/c309d1317ae0e/Janira_Wolfe_Fucking_My_Favorite_Color.mp4

vioroca

Angelina Colon Plays DOMINATRIX As She Uses Toys To Please Adrian Monroe

Cast: Angelina Colon, Adrian Monroe
Tags: rimming, anal, natural tits, hardcore, toys, hot sex, big natural tits, dildo, cumshot, sex
Description: Occasionaly two of our models vibe so well that they ask us to pair them up in specific scenes. This fem-dom / body worship / rim fest was the result when Adrian Monroe and Angelina Colon teamed up. This all started with a 3-way scene, Angelina and Adrian enjoyed each other so much they literally begged for this scene. We say "why not".
Duration: 00:44:04
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 59.940 fps, ~5 000 Kbps avg, 0.040 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~129 Kbps
Filesize: 1.58 GB
Thumbnails:

Links:
https://k2s.cc/file/6edd776f696f4/Angelina_Colon_Plays_DOMINATRIX_As_She_Uses_Toys_To_Please_Adrian_Monroe.mp4

vioroca

vioroca

Isabelle Deltore - Edging Interrogation

Cast: Isabelle Deltore
Tags: vibrator, femdom, orgasm, bondage, pantyhose, tease
Description: Correctional Officer Isabelle Deltore knows her prisoner has vital information that she needs to take down a smuggling ring. His cock is locked into chastity so she can make him as sexually frustrated as humanly possible. Her sure-fire tease and denial method will break any man once they have been edged long enough without being allowed an orgasm. Using this special form of interrogation the bitch will give her the exact information she demands before he is sent back to prison.
Duration: 00:11:29
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~10 000 Kbps avg, 0.161 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~118 Kbps
Filesize: 832 MB
Thumbnails:

Links:
https://k2s.cc/file/1a8ff547bbaef/Isabelle_Deltore_-_Edging_Interrogation.mp4

vioroca

Cum Eating Conditioner

Director: Worship Amber
Cast: Worship Amber
Tags: latex, cum eating, cum, orgasm
Description: Drift off into jerk off heaven and associate pleasure with eating cum for me.
Duration: 00:08:03
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 59.940 fps, ~3 496 Kbps avg, 0.028 bit/pixel
Filesize: 220 MB
Thumbnails:

Links:
https://k2s.cc/file/c4c35e07c7b75/Cum_Eating_Conditioner.mp4

vioroca

Kathia Nobili You, small cock looser, are fateful to be humiliating by GODDESS like me

Year: 2017
Tags: cuckold, pov, humiliation, fat, femdom
Description: I know I'm the woman you were always, always dreamed of!!! But come on...look at you and look at me! I'm completely out of your league!!! But not that is the main thing...you know what I'm talk about! No...lower...lower!!! YES YOUR PENIS!!! You can only make me laugh with that little...tiny earthworm!!!
Duration: 00:10:12
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, ~7 195 Kbps avg, 0.139 bit/pixel
Filesize: 549 MB
Thumbnails:

Links:
https://k2s.cc/file/e6d8a7d1543ee/Kathia_Nobili_You_small_cock_looser_are_fateful_to_be_humiliating_by_GODDESS_like_me.mp4

vioroca

Jill Kassidy - Cuck Princess POV

Cast: Jill Kassidy
Tags: pov, handjob, masturbation, stockings, femdom
Description: No more waiting in the closet while I have all the fun with big dicks. I am going to train that slutty mouth to suck another mans cock. It is extremely humiliating but also exhilarating isn't it? You will be looking up at me while I instruct you to take his giant cock in your mouth.. It makes me so horny getting you to do whatever I WANT! Now make your Cuck Princess happy and beg to suck cock for ME!
Duration: 00:11:30
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~10.0 Mbps avg, 0.162 bit/pixel
Filesize: 836 MB
Thumbnails:

Links:
https://k2s.cc/file/7c4fdff25bae9/Jill_Kassidy_-_Cuck_Princess_POV.mp4

vioroca

Bunny Colby - Man Maids

Cast: Bunny Colby
Tags: anal, stockings, femdom, hardcore, strap-on, strap on
Description: Mistress Bunny Colby hires a stud from Man Maids LLC who ends up not having the required skills to clean the home as she has requested. Since he can't perform the one task he was required to accomplish Mistress Bunny gives him a brand new skill to bring to the table. How to get fucked by big, strap-on dicks will be his new selling point as Mistress's from around the world hire him for their enjoyment.
Duration: 00:16:01
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~10.0 Mbps avg, 0.161 bit/pixel
Filesize: 1.13 GB
Thumbnails:

Links:
https://k2s.cc/file/f3708a6589424/Bunny_Colby_-_Man_Maids.mp4