Boy/Girl FaceSitting, Ass and Pussy Worship

Nickolette

Kimber - Smothers and Scissors slave to sleep

Kimber sits on her slave's face, pressing its nose deep into her ass. She loves controlling the slave's breath with her body. Kimber rocks and bounces her cute bubble butt while sitting on her slave's face. She presses her pussy right up against its nose. She doesn't want to hear any breathing! Kimber decides to scissor her slave's neck between her thighs. The slave suffers greatly, chocking, crying out, eventually going limp. The slave is on the brink of losing consciousness, face turning purple, but still, Kimber wants him to suffer more. Kimber climbs on top of the barely alert slave and rides his face while he fades in and out.

MP4 / 885 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:12:05

Genre: Female Domination, FaceSitting, Ass & Pussy Worship

Download: Keep2share.cc

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Princess Rene - Princess Rene Loves Seeing Weak Men Struggle Benath Her

This is a hot compilation vid, combining eleven of my scissor vids into one, sexy action-packed clip! Scissor hold after scissor hold, with no pauses in between! If you love to see me dominating men in real time, squeezing their puny necks between my strong thighs, you're going to go crazy with this clip. Watch me scissoring, my long legs on full display, my tight ass flexing. So hot!

FLV / 585 MB / 1280x720 / 00:17:47

Genre: Female Domination, FaceSitting, Ass & Pussy Worship

Download: Keep2share.cc

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy