Boy/Girl FaceSitting, Ass and Pussy Worship

Nickolette

Bad Girls Gang!

Today is the day to torment Jack! These seven girls come together for this, and tie him in a chair. They start with licks, drooling kisses and bites on his face, but the more uncomfortable he gets, the worse it gets! They spit into Jack's face, which is covered in sticky white saliva. Soon after, they take him on a leash to the bedroom and lay him on the bed, because the best part arrives: the seven will climb on top of him and rub their pussies and ass in his face! Being stifled by a sea of genitals, Jack goes into despair and runs out of air, but the girls have so much fun that there's no mercy.

WMV / 2.05 GB / 1920x1080 / 00:44:19

Genre: Female Domination, FaceSitting, Ass & Pussy Worship

Download: Keep2share.cc

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Sadie - Gets Ass Licked By Cuck While Prepping For Date With Real Man

Sadie is prepping for her date with a real man. She asks her cuckold, "Would you like this dress if you were a real man?" The cuck responds that he would be happier if she didn't see other men. Sadie reminds her cuck that she needs other men because his cock is useless to her. While fixing her makeup Sadie wants her cuckold to lick her ass. At least he is good for that. Sadie tells the cuck that after her date he is going to have to lick the cum from her pussy. The cuck does not want to have to do that, but he must do whatever his Mistress asks of him. Sadie decides to bring her date back to her place. The cuckold will have to hold her legs back for her while her boyfriend fucks her. Sadie locks her cuckold to the foot of her bed. He must wait there until she comes back with her date.

MP4 / 599 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:08:37

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Mazzy Grace - Electric Pussy

Mistress Mazzy is a demanding sex-crazed woman who needs several orgasms a day to be fully satisfied in life. When her slave's oral skills aren't up to her high standards she takes his slave training to the next level. A high voltage shock collar is firmly locked around his neck so he understands his Mistress means business. Now anytime Mistress Mazzy needs to correct his pussy and ass licking skills she presses just one single button to make him go from 0 to 100.

MP4 / 876 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:11:50

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Jasmine Mendez - Hey Puddin: Harley Quinn Beating

This was a HOT last minute custom with slave, who paid $400 to participate on top of the $3,100 he spent to spend 2 days serving me. The bat is REAL & tho I added sound effects there was real impact. The bat just didn't make much noise on impact but slave sure did lol. Have i mentioned how i've been beating up boys since grade school. I was always told to behave & not be so rough with the boys. hahahaha silly people, making you cry is what makes me so happy.

Harley Quinn encounters a purpleloser on the way to find puddin. The purpleloser tries to put his loser hands on her & POW, Shes not having this . Bats his face, ribs, & balls then smiles before high heel trampling him to tears. She Crushes his head with her powerful thighs and leave him breathless under her big beautiful ass. Never touch a princess or you'll ok.

M4V / 1.01 GB / 1280x720 / 00:20:00

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Bunny Colby - House Boy Duties

Mistress Bunny's keeps a house boy to pamper and attend to her every need. One of the house boys many duties is serving her dinner every night, but he has been slacking a bit lately. He tried to serve her microwaved leftovers for dinner... and she is not pleased with his little stunt. Bunny throws away the dinner and informs him that his only dinner for the next month is going to be licking her pussy. She orders him on his knees to make up for the disgraceful food he tried to pass off as "dinner". If pretty boys can't cook they need to lick pussy very well to be kept in the slave stable.

MP4 / 1.06 GB / 1920x1080 / 00:15:13

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Cordelia - How to Kiss an Asshole: A Slave's Tale

As a bonafide asshole addict, Steed can probably teach you little ass worshippers a thing or two. With the snap of My fingers, he just drops to his knees and buries his face in My soft, lace panties, begging and yearning for Me to allow him to slip his tongue in there so he can bury it deep in My ass.

I mean, I get it. He's a slave; it's what slaves do.

But the passion with which he kisses My ass.I am certain none of you losers have ever kissed a woman this passionately on the lips. That's how wonderful My pretty asshole tastes. We both know you'd ditch your wife or girlfriend to kiss My ass in a heartbeat. Yes, you're totally a pathetic loser for it, but again: that's what losers do. They lose. And today, all of you get to lose.to My ass.

Although I have trained Steed to do all the work, it's amusing to spread My ass and watch him dive in even deeper. He - and all of you - would jump at the opportunity to be toilet paper for an ass this good. It makes Me laugh - especially because while he worships My ass, I stand there and make fun of him, verbally humiliate him, taunt him, tease him, and remind him of how hopelessly owned he is.

And I know - you're jealous. But you need to remember that loser ass addicts on the internet can only achieve so much in life! Merely watching what you will never have is probably the best you'll ever achieve. So be useful for once: get off your ass and learn how to worship Mine.

MP4 / 1.34 GB / 1920x1080 / 00:09:24

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Human Couch Smothered by Butts Part 1

Amadahy, Kendall and Noe all sit on their human couch together. Every inch of the slaves body is covered with Princess Butt. The Princesses discuss their plans to go to the bar later. Kendall is going to wear her new dress. Noe is going to take the slaves credit card and get some new stuff to wear out, too. Amadahy plans to grind on her boyfriend until he cant help but walk around with a huge erection. Everybody laughs, except the slave. Im sure its only because he cant breathe. The Princesses do some butt drops onto the slaves chest. Knocking the breath out of him is so fun! Amadahy and Kendall do a two girl butt drop onto the slave. Noe eats a lollypop while sitting on its face. Amadahy strikes up a discussion about the household finances. She reveals her plan to find a new financial slave to add to the household budget. The other Princesses agree that that sounds great. They chat and tell antidotal stories as the human couch lies helpless and covered in Princess Butt.

MP4 / 579 MB / 1280x720 / 00:12:43

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Human Couch Smothered by Butts Part 2

Amadahy teaches Noe how to scissor the slave theyve been using as a human couch. Kendall explains that this is what she and Amadahy do after cheer all the time. Its a fun workout for Princesses thighs. Plus, a Princess always feels very in control with her powerful legs wrapped around a losers neck. Noe scissors a slave for her first time. It makes Noes butt look great! All the Princesses admire Noes butt when she flexes her legs around the slaves neck. The slave makes some stupid, ugly, sounds. Amadahy sits full weight on the losers face while Noe scissors him. They work together as a team to make the slave pass out in their beautiful Princess asses.

MP4 / 382 MB / 1280x720 / 00:08:21

Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Demi Sutra - Immobilized Worshipper

Being a pussy whipped man should always be taken with pride and never anything to be ashamed about. Mistress Demi Sutra shows her oral slave just how lucky he is to be her obedient bitch ready to lick and please on command. Her chastity slave is bound tightly in steel keeping him on all fours with his mouth available to please her holes. She loves to know he is completely hers in every way as she rides his tongue to multiple orgasms exactly the way she likes. His cock remains locked in chastity with no hope of ever being set free.

MP4 / 1.16 GB / 1920x1080 / 00:16:20

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Ina Punishing New Slave

In the first video of this story "Ina Black Dominates Her New Slave HD", you saw Ina black, who just met her new slave Rob. She wasn't really satisfied with the way he served her this evening, so Ina decided to give her friend Mystica the opportunity to try him as well. That's what happened in the second video "Mystica Dominates Ina Black's new slave HD". In this one, Ina is coming back to her room after she received a call from Mystica, who said that Rob is useless and she is not happy with him as well. Ina explained why she is so angry and started shouting at him to listen to her, while Rob was kneeling down to her feet, saying he is sorry again and again. She asked him to repeat "I am your slave forever", but he was speaking so quiet and incomprehensibly, that Ina get even more angry and threw him on the bed, where the real punishment began. She was squeezing him in her scissors, ordering him to kiss and massage her feet, face sitting, smothering and verbally humiliating him, while rolling around her bed. At the end, she just dragged him back on the floor and went back to bed for a well deserved nap.

MP4 / 302 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:20:03

Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Valentina Nappi - Italia Ass Wipe

Italian women's assholes just taste better don't they? This slave is an untrained boy who needs to learn a valuable lesson in servitude. I am wearing a mouth watering butt cleavage skirt, I cannot wait to rub my asshole against his tongue and show him who is true master is. I have have him tongue fuck my hole and when he doesn't get deep enough I use the shock collar to punish him. I sit on his face and make him lick my asscrack like it is ice cream. Mistress Valentina Nappi

MP4 / 888 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:12:11

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Jada Kai - Asian Domme Jada Kai Takes A New Sex Slave

Glenn lost a lot of bets on Pro Wrestling matches, and now he owes big money to his beautiful Asian bookie Jada Kai. Until he can pay off his debt, she makes him sign a contract agreeing to be her property and sex slave. She orders him into her dungeon where he will serve her like a good bitch!

MP4 / 1.57 GB / 1920x1080 / 00:43:41

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Jasmine Mendez - Xmas Takeover

You are a secretary at a local large company at Christmas.Your boss has asked you stop by his house on the way home to finish off some paperwork.

Your boss secretly has a thing for you and you know it. You have dressed in your sexiest work wear and have on a Christmas hat as you have had a little Christmas party at the office.

Your boss lets yo in and you sit on the rather grand throne that he has in his front room . He sits on the couch as you get out the paperwork.

You notice he's a little nervous this close yo you with it just being you & him. You decide to tease him by opening your legs and flashing your panties at him. He cant help but notice and pretends to drop his pen on the floor in front of you.

While crawling over & picking it up he is looking up your skirt. You see this and decide its time to take advantage. You pretend to be shocked and ask what he is doing. He is speechless, so you go to him and force him to lie back using your feet.

You s tep astride him and tell him how you have seen him looking at you in the office and you have wanted to be his boss. You sit down on his chest and ask how he likes you being in charge. He does! You ask as he was looking up your skirt would he like a closer look at your panties and inch up to sit on his neck, pinning his arms under your knees.

You ask how it feels to have you sat on top on him. Then you ask if he would like a closer look which would mean you sitting on his face. He's not keen, but you're not bothered, so you squat on his face trapping his wrists under your heels.

You like sitting on your boss and had this planned as you have in your bag a document transferring 75% control of the company to you. You tell him that as you are sat on top of him and he is helpless that you are going to sit on his face for progresily longer periods, in all positions, until he signs the document.

He is shocked so you get on with the plan, which involves grin ding and bouncing on his face and smothering him to near suffo-cation. Near the end you sit back on his neck and tell him that you will sit on his face every day if he signs the document, which he does.

Once signed, you tell him that he is now the sleeping partner but you are going to put him to sleep permanently.

You sit back on his face in the squatting position, with his wrists pinned and tell him you will sit on him until he passes away. When done you thank him before collecting the document and leaving.

MP4 / 1.89 GB / 1280x720 / 00:23:37

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Miss Jessica - Facesitting with ball abuse

Miss Jessica has a slave on the floor, and she's facesitting him, wearing a hot pink Lycra catsuit, and randomly "punishing" his balls.

MP4 / 67.6 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:05:27

Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Jayden Lee makes her green card hubby worship her tight ass!

Mistress Jayden Lee makes her green card hubby worship her tight ass!

Jayden married Jeremy to get her green card but now he is being investigated by immigration. If he doesn't obey her every command, she will turn him in!

MP4 / 179 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:05:57

Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Kendra Spade - Chastity Boys Lick Better

Chastity is the perfect tool to make any boy work harder, please harder and be the best slave they can possibly be. Mistress Kendra Spade uses permanent chastity on all her boy-toys as she never wants them thinking about their own selfish pleasures. She wants every thought and every action in the slave's mind to only be about pleasing her holes and chastity forces the bitch to do just that. Mistress Kendra rips the duct-tape viciously off the slave's mouth allowing his tongue free to only worship her ass and pussy. She rides his eager mouth to orgasm loving that his mental state is only focused on pleasuring her body. His cock remains permanently lock in chastity exactly where every boy's dick should be.

MP4 / 1.18 GB / 1920x1080 / 00:16:16

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy