Fame Girls

suppoon420

Anybody know what's going on with Fame Girls? The website says "we are working on the restoration of the server" for the last few days.....

cactuz

I noticed that. Try "thefamegirls dot net".... it looks like its a temporary web... looks ugly but seems to be up to date.

PhatNinja

According to WMINews (the State side authority on FameGirls) the server was hacked by some a-hole. They are trying to get the site back up, but it sounds like the site owner may not have had as a complete a back up as he thought. He's being pretty mum, but from what information he has allowed to be given to WMINews readers, he's hoping to have the site up soon, but hasn't said much beyond that.

BOZZOO

Last edited by a moderator:

Sly_Fry

The two latest girl/girl vids have been pretty damn hot! Let's hope for much more hottness from Famegirls in the near future.

If they are looking for backups, I'm pretty sure the members of Kitty-Kats have all their content saved already; where would they like us to upload it to? ;-)

BOZZOO

If they are looking for backups, I'm pretty sure the members of Kitty-Kats have all their content saved already; where would they like us to upload it to? ;-)
they better have a premium acct. if they want any of it. its going to be premium only files.