Mixed Favorite SD Hardcore Videos - Not Older Then Few Days

Teletek

Bellesa House - Adira Allure (Nice To Meet You Again)

319mb | 36:45 min | 854x480 | mp4

After a wild night of perhaps one too many shots, Adira and Van are a little surprised to be waking up next to each other. They try to piece together their memories of the night before and while they don't remember all the finer points, their attraction to one another definitely didn't get lost in the chaos. Now that they're sober, they figure the best thing to do is have a do-over. And this time they'll remember every little detail.

k2s
bhAA011220.mp4

Teletek

RK Prime - Alyx Star (Your Wish Is My Command)

434mb | 32:31 min | 854x480 | mp4

A fun couple's evening is on today's menu: Alex Legend and busty girlfriend Alyx Star are playing a little card game, but the fun part is the prize that the winner gets to enjoy at the end of it. Indeed, Alyx must fulfill all of Alex's fantasies for the night. Watch as the curvaceous babe turns into a turbo sexy slut, dressed in fishnets and a choker with a leash for Alex to control. The big-titted sub gets her mouth and tight pussy fucked hard until she gets what she really wants: her face completely covered in cum!

k2s
rkpAS011220.mp4

Teletek

Woodman Casting X - Louise Sanders (Updated Casting X 208)

869mb | 01:20:05 min | 960x540 | mp4

An ukrainian girl, Louise Sanders has an audition with Pierre Woodman. She will answer general questions about her life and sexual fantasies and experience. Then Louise Sanders will undress to show her body naked. She will be asked to show her body in doggy style and missionary position on a sofa. Then Pierre convince Louise Sanders to have a 100% real sex with him,and he will make her an Anal demonstration of his secret technic. This is Louise Sanders sex Testing casting X!

k2s
wcxLS011220.mp4

Teletek

Pure Taboo - Maya Woulfe (Unwanted)

394mb | 34:26 min | 960x540 | mp4

Step-Brother Uses Pregnant Teen's Secret Against Her. SCENE OPENS to Ariana (Maya Woulfe) anxiously pacing the living room. She is clearly distraught, almost in tears. She's clutching a pregnancy test in her hand. As she paces, she keeps looking at the test, as if still in disbelief about what the results say. She paces a few moments more, the tension ramping up as she struggles to hold it together. Finally, we hear the voice of her step-brother Marcus (AJ), as he walks through the front door. Marcus enters the room, though he instantly looks concerned as he sees Ariana looking so distraught while obviously waiting for him. He asks her what's wrong. Ariana takes a shaky breath, then lifts the pregnancy test. She's moved to tears and can't even find the words to speak. She thrusts the pregnancy test into Marcus's hands, unable to even look him in the eye. Marcus looks down at the object in his hands, then up at his step-sister. In disbelief, he asks her what happened. She isn't even seeing anyone! Ariana sheepishly answers that she got pregnant after sneaking out for a houseparty. Panicked, she tells Marcus that he can't tell ANYONE about this, and asks him to bring her to a clinic. As she speaks, Marcus watches her spill her heart out, an evil thought slowly growing on his face. Marcus begins toying with her, insisting that she should get someone else to help. Spiralling into a tailspin of desperation, Ariana begs for Marcus's help, offering to do anything. When he hints at sex, rubbing his crotch suggestively, Ariana is beside herself with disgust. She opens her mouth a few times as if to lash out at him again but gradually loses her resolve. She looks defeated as her shoulders slump, agreeing to what Marcus wants. Ariana looks like she hates herself as she slides down to her knees and begins undoing Marcus's pants for a blowjob. If Ariana wants Marcus's help, he's going to get what HE wants too..

k2s
ptMW011220.mp4

Teletek

RK Prime - Lulu Love (Stretching My Roommate)

451mb | 37:16 min | 854x480 | mp4

Roommates Lulu Love and Renato are up early to workout. Renato's concentration is ruined when Lulu keeps flashing her pussy through a hole in her yoga pants. Lulu confronts Renato about peeping on her around the house, only to admit that she does the same. Now that the horny roommates know they're both pervs, it's time to stop fantasizing and start fucking!

k2s
rkpLL011220.mp4

Teletek

Teen Fidelity - Macarena Lewis (Pink Punk Perfection)

655mb | 40:27 min | 854x480 | mp4

Macarena's puffy teen pussy begs to be eaten and stretched out by a big dick. Alberto makes sure to suck on her fat cunt lips and get her nice and wet before plowing her teen fuckbox! She takes every inch of his big dick until he nuts inside her.

k2s
tfML011220.mp4

Teletek

BFFs - Brie Klein, Bailey Base, Avery Moon (Better Content)

730mb | 53:39 min | 848x480 | mp4

Best friends Avery Moon, Bailey Base and Brie Klein have taken on the missions of creating better content for their new onlyfans account. Suddenly stepbrother Brick Danger catches them in the middle of it and insists that if he joins them, they’ll get the perfect type of content to go viral.

k2s
bfsBKBBAM011220.mp4

Teletek

Evil Angel - Paige Owens (Anal Gaping & Orgasm!)

700mb | 41:36 min | 960x540 | mp4

Anal Pros 4: Wearing leather lingerie, Paige Owens spreads her plump cheeks and winks her pink asshole. She gives veteran stud Mick Blue a blowjob, drooling as she shoves his cock as far down her throat as she can. Paige jerks his shaft and tongues his bunghole in a slobbering rim job. Mick plugs her butthole with a clear dildo and then replaces it with his big cock. Paige moans as Mick fucks her pulsing sphincter hard. She masturbates to an intense anal orgasm! See expansive rectal gaping and an ass-to-mouth blowjob. For the climax, Paige swallows cum.

k2s
eaPO011220.mp4

Teletek

Deep Lush - Marley Brinx (Mutual Fun)

434mb | 28:14 min | 960x540 | mp4

Marley and I have always had passionate sex together and we finally got another chance to make a video together. We make out a bunch before we get naked and she sits on my face while she sucks my cock. We fuck all over the couch in a ton of positions at times using a hitachi which gets more intense. There some POV shot during a sensual blowjob and while Marley rides my cock perfectly. The scene ends with her giving me an amazing blowjob and licking my ass until I'm about to cum and she jerks me off until I cum in her mouth.

k2s
dlMB021220.mp4

Teletek

Brazzers Exxtra - Azul Hermosa (Yoga Freaks Episode Fourteen)

333mb | 31:12 min | 854x480 | mp4

The stunning Azul Hermosa has taken up yoga to relieve some stiffness, with help from her trainer Isiah Maxwell. Before her session, Azul loosens herself up by masturbating on her couch. When Isiah arrives, the two go through some poses together, but Azul is so turned on at this point that she's more interested in getting fucked. She propositions her trainer, who's more than happy to use his big dick to give Azul the personalized training she wants.

k2s
bexAH021220.mp4

Teletek

RK Prime - Paige Owens (Spinning For Sex)

408mb | 36:13 min | 854x480 | mp4

Ricky Johnson has created the Reality Wheel for Paige Owens, who looks like a sexy little country girl in her tiny denim shorts and crop top. The rules of the Wheel are simple: spin it and do whatever it tells you to do! Paige gives it a spin and strips before having oil poured on her. Soon after Paige is sucking and fucking a dildo until the Wheel lets her enjoy the real thing, with her giving Ricky a sloppy blowjob before they get down to hardcore sex!

k2s
rkpPO021220.mp4

Teletek

New Sensations - Keely Rose (Keely Surrenders To Her Feelings)

335mb | 24:16 min | 956x540 | mp4

My First Hotwife Experience 4: Nervous, married and busty with beautiful natural tits Keely, has finally given in to her inner feelings and her husband has brought home a co-worker to introduce her to the Hotwife culture. Stud Chad is very taken with her huge juicy tits and gets to action tasting her sweet hot pussy before getting Keely to her knees and sucking his cock. As Chad slides inside her tight pussy she relaxes and enjoys her fuck with Chad and his hot cum as he pours it all over her busty chest.

k2s
nsKR021220.mp4

Teletek

Shoplyfter Mylf - Everly Haze, London Rose - Case No. 1634928

640mb | 47:03 min | 848x480 | mp4

Stepmom Steps In

When stepdaughter Everly Haze gets caught stealing, stepmom London Rose has a little talk with security officer Jovan Jordan. After coming to an agreement to keep her out of jail, London teaches Everly how to earn her freedom.

k2s
smEHLR021220.mp4