Femdom Fetish Experiments on Male (Femdom, Facesitting, Humiliation, BDSM, Strapon)

Farret

Femdom Sex and SPH JOI with Professor Penny Barber

Year: 2023
Cast: Penny Barber, Sam Solo
Tags: cumshot, big tits, sex, humiliation, tease, panties, femdom, milf, straight
Description: Professor Penny Barber is more than happy to trade grades for sexual favors, IF the young man in question is cute enough and, more importantly, big enough. If what he has in his pants impresses her enough it won't really matter what he has in his head. Her newest te for boytoy of the semester, Sam. has an honor roll face but Penny is very disappointed when she makes him unbutton his pants to reveal a D- cock.Penny takes out her annoyance by humiliating the wannabe stud for his inadequate dick. She even makes him fetch a ruler so she can find out exactly how little he is down there. Professor Barber might not have gotten the plaything she was hoping for but she can still amuse herself with mocking him. Verbal humiliation is always more fun when your sitting on your target's face so Penny makes him strip totally naked and lie down facing up. Once Penny has Sam pinned beneath her for some smothering pussy she promises to tell every girl in his class exactly how tiny his cock is!Ever since the day Professor Barber made you drop your pants in her office, she has kept your tiny cock a secret in exchange for total obedience. You grade her papers, run her errands, and do any other task she s is beneath her. Your only reward is the occasional glimpse up her skirt or a pair of dirty panties to sniff. Professor Barber also likes to make you work naked so she can tease your little dick and laugh when you get a boner.Sometimes she makes you jerk-off before she lets you start your chores. She claims it is to help you focus but she really just likes how much it embarrasses you to play with yourself in front of her. Professor Barber might give you a pair of wanking panties as a treat but treats from her are just a humiliation trap waiting to be sprung.
Duration: 00:27:07
Format: MPEG-4
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 30.000 fps, ~7 951 Kbps avg, 0.128 bit/pixel
Audio: 44.1 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~321 Kbps
Filesize: 1.57 GB
Thumbnails:

https://k2s.cc/file/c63a8560a090a/Femdom_Sex_and_SPH_JOI_with_Professor_Penny_Barber.mp4

Farret

Kaiia Eve - Seductive Domination - Part 4

Tags: fetish, handjob, domination, foot , femdom, licking, foot fetish, cum, strap on, strap-on, ballbusting, masturbation, orgasm, anal, pantyhose
Description: For the past ten years, hot MILFS, teens, fitness models, and other sexy ladies have dressed up in high cut leotards and pantyhose to do mean things to hot guys for this website. They fuck guys, squeeze their balls, sit on their faces, and force them to eat cum. It's the sweet side of femininity. There is no protocol. Hot girls act cute while doing mean things to hot guys. Some of the internet's sexiest and most popular Strap On Pegging scenes Foot Fetish, Foot , and Foot Jobs are all reactions that ballbusting fetishists want to see.
Duration: 00:15:56
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, ~10 000 Kbps avg, 0.193 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~192 Kbps
Filesize: 1.13 GB
Thumbnails:

https://k2s.cc/file/360776e796a82/Kaiia_Eve_-_Seductive_Domination_-_Part_4.mp4

Farret

Kat Dior - Edging Experiments With Kat Dior

Tags: big tits, big tits, handjob, femdom, latex, orgasm, masturbation, tits
Description: Kat Dior keeps a slave in a latex hood in her lab. She is applying science to obtain complete control over the male orgasm. She gets him hard quickly and brings him close to the edge of cumming by showing him her perfect big tits while she strokes his cock. When he gets close to cumming, she uses a shocking device that hurts his cock and stops him from cumming. She sensually strokes his cock and teases him with her perfect tits bringing him right to the edge, over and over, only to receive an agonizing shock each time. When she's done experimenting with him, and he has lost his mind completely, she sweetly tells him that he will not be cumming, but she will probe his ass later on... To be continued...
Duration: 00:09:15
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 30.000 fps, ~7 965 Kbps avg, 0.128 bit/pixel
Audio: 44.1 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~230 Kbps
Filesize: 543 MB
Thumbnails:

https://k2s.cc/file/ee3fc024001b1/Kat_Dior_-_Edging_Experiments_With_Kat_Dior.mp4

Farret

Charlie Valentine - Charlie Valentine And Dillon Diaz Earn Your Pleasure

Cast: Dillon Diaz, Charlie Valentine D. Arclyte
Tags: cumshot, handjob, dildo, strap-on, anal, femdom, boots, licking, blowjob, bdsm, blow, milking, cum, bondage
Description: The incredibly sexy Mistress Charlie Valentine has submissive Dillon Diaz at her service for this Divine Bitches session. She wants to test the lengths Dillon is willing to go in order to earn his pleasure. To start, Mistress Charlie teases Dillon as he's chained up, grinding her pussy on his thigh and taunting him with her tight body. Following the initial test of his discipline, she orders Dillon to clean her long, leather boots with his tongue while she sips on her tea. Satisfied with the humiliating job he performed, Mistress Charlie puts him through an intense round of impact play with a paddle, flogger, and riding crop. She continually teases and denies Dillon's hard cock throughout the torment. Next, Dillon gets his ass pegged by Mistress Charlie. Finally, he suffers through watching her fuck a dildo strapped to his chest rather than his pathetic dick. After passing all the tests and earning his pleasure, Mistress Charlie milks Dillon's cock and uses his cum as the cream for her tea.
Duration: 00:56:15
Video: AVC, 854x480 (16:9), 30.000 fps, ~2 500 Kbps avg, 0.203 bit/pixel
Audio: 44.1 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~128 Kbps
Filesize: 1.03 GB
Thumbnails:

https://k2s.cc/file/fdb739ccb2e69/Charlie_Valentine_-_Charlie_Valentine_And_Dillon_Diaz_Earn_Your_Pleasure.mp4

Farret

Ready For A Whipping

Year: 2015
Cast: Empress Jennifer
Tags: domination, femdom, female domination
Description: This is a special series of clips where I have taken it upon Myself to personally train My own video slaves for My own self-interest. The transformation is truly amazing.. Something you can expect if interested in being My slave. Enjoy It's time to test My training by putting words into action. His mind is so malleable at this point, I can make him do anything I choose. I take him for a test by giving him My favorite and harshest punishment; A WHIPPING. If he can stand a whipping from Me, I know he is ready to serve in any capacity I wish. he is so obedient and focused on pleasing Me. Even the cruel and vicious sting of My whip is met with singing For Me. Its amazing to think just hours before he was a normal man who was unable to perform any of the actions I require from My slaves. Now, after treatment I can give him the harshest actions and he takes it like a total pain slut. My power is truly breathtaking. This is why thousands bow and call Me EMPRESS.. Soon it will be MILLIONS. xoxo -your EMPRESS
Duration: 00:07:51
Video: AVC, 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~4 227 Kbps avg, 0.153 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~128 Kbps
Filesize: 245 MB
Thumbnails:

https://k2s.cc/file/d1bce3314d15a/Ready_For_A_Whipping.mp4

Farret

Mistress Veronica Vixen, Damazonia - Pumped With Cock W Damazonia

Tags: orgasm, milf, strap-on, mistress, bdsm, femdom, bondage, anal, pump, slave, threesome
Description: Little bitch boy is tossed around on Damazonia and I's cock. The fuck hole is used thoroughly. His mouth is stretched wide open with Our big thick, hung dicks. We totally fuck him stupid!!! You're next!!
Duration: 00:14:18
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 50.000 fps, ~9 825 Kbps avg, 0.095 bit/pixel
Filesize: 1 020 MB
Thumbnails:

https://k2s.cc/file/e2871e874244a/Mistress_Veronica_Vixen_Damazonia_-_Pumped_With_Cock_W_Damazonia.mp4

Farret

Club Goddess Azylis Kalinka Goddess Lyna Jade Slave Phil My Visit To The Proctologist

Cast: GODDESS AZYLIS KALINKA, GODDESS LYNA JADE, SLAVE PHIL
Tags: anal, fucking, domination, latex, bdsm, slave, footfetish, fetish, brunette, fisting, young, mistress, femdom, foot, boots, foot fetish, feet
Description: DescriptionAn average of one sodomy per day, Phil is probably one of the most beautiful bitches in town. With such a pace, our sodomite is worried about his ass and he has decided to consult a proctologist. Doctor Azylis Kalinka - Proctologist by appointment only. The D day, Phil is in the doctor's office, Azylis Kalinka, a young beautiful brunette eternally flanked by her assistant Lyna Jade. The sodomite confesses to have a deviant sexuality, he admits having a pronounced taste for BDSM. My sexuality is mainly based on femdomSoft or hard? HardWell Mister Phil, please get your clothes off, and lie down on the auscultation table, my assistant Lyna Jade and I, we will take care of your ass (it could not be better said). Latex gloves and thigh-high boots, no doubt this video will encourage more than one to enroll in a faculty of medicine. What about Phil ? He's ok! He can't get better! 2 fists in his ass, TWO! Today, it is open bar. Fisting,, foot fucking, spitting, dirty feet ,. MP4 FULL HD, 16 Mb/s.
Duration: 00:12:38
Video: AVC, 3840x2160 (16:9), 25.000 fps, ~46.3 Mbps avg, 0.223 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~384 Kbps
Filesize: 4.30 GB
Thumbnails:

https://k2s.cc/file/2fbfb4e0ed8b1/Club_Goddess_Azylis_Kalinka_Goddess_Lyna_Jade_Slave_Phil_My_Visit_To_The_Proctologist.mp4

Farret

Mistress Luna - Painfull handjob

Year: 2020
Cast: Mistress Luna
Tags: femdom, dildo, mistress, forced, handjob
Description: One of My favorite scenarios: painful handjob... and when I say painful... it really means! How else, when your testicles are stretched in the humbler, and you get a blowing dildo in your ass?... besides that you get some whipping blows from time to time... Even so... you can that I like what I'm doing to you, it excite Me to do this... No slave can resists to My hand touching... and no matter how painful it is... Mistress Luna knows how to get your erection... I am your Owner... you think you can resist?
Duration: 00:10:21
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 24.000 fps, ~10.1 Mbps avg, 0.204 bit/pixel
Filesize: 761 MB
Thumbnails:

https://k2s.cc/file/39f307276c420/Mistress_Luna_-_Painfull_handjob.mp4

Farret

Dick Slapping

Tags: femdom, dirty talk, face slapping, ballbusting, ebony, latex, high heels, foot fetish, high heel, stockings, boots, handjob, foot, strap-on, pov, fetish
Duration: 00:04:44
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), , ~15.2 Mbps avg, bit/pixel
Audio: 44.1 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~129 Kbps
Filesize: 522 MB
Thumbnails:

https://k2s.cc/file/29af394742598/Dick_Slapping.mp4

Farret

Serve My Black Cock POV

Tags: foot fetish, face slapping, handjob, pov, stockings, ebony, femdom, strap-on, dirty talk, foot, ballbusting, fetish, latex, high heel, boots, high heels
Duration: 00:05:53
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~11.9 Mbps avg, 0.191 bit/pixel
Audio: 44.1 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~129 Kbps
Filesize: 506 MB
Thumbnails:

https://k2s.cc/file/2fbf9fc9a7389/Serve_My_Black_Cock_POV.mp4

Farret

Face slapping and spitting humiliation CUSTOM

Tags: fetish, strap-on, femdom, ebony, high heel, stockings, foot fetish, latex, ballbusting, handjob, high heels, foot, pov, dirty talk, boots, face slapping
Duration: 00:06:24
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 30.000 fps, ~11.9 Mbps avg, 0.191 bit/pixel
Audio: 44.1 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~257 Kbps
Filesize: 558 MB
Thumbnails:

https://k2s.cc/file/082efb7710c46/Face_slapping_and_spitting_humiliation_CUSTOM.mp4

Farret

Prove Your Worth Davin Strong Suffers For Divine Dommes Madame Kelli Provocateur

Cast: Kelli Provocateur, Betty Solace, Davin Strong D. Arclyte
Tags: anal, licking, femdom, bdsm, ass licking, masturbation, blow, rimming, fingering, hardcore, blowjob, cumshot, vibrator, stockings, strap-on, tits, strap on, cum, facesitting, ebony, bondage, dildo
Description: Madame Kelli Provocateur and Betty Solace make meaty muscle boy Davin Strong prove his worth with a delicious Double Domme dungeon session that gets his cock rock hard and challenges his very core. Down on the ground and Davin gets the zipper to start the day off right. Madame Kelli and Queen Betty attach the clothes-pins all over Davin's tight skin around his cock and balls and then spank his firm ass until it turns bright red. Kelli commands Davin to do push-ups to show how strong he is. She adds an extra challenge by pressing her stiletto boot into his back and then Betty adds weight by sitting on him causing this pathetic 300-pound powerhouse of a man to shake and sweat as he works to impress his mistresses. Davin's endurance needs work and Madame Kelli and Queen Betty are going to make sure he improves but first he must do the very important job of pleasuring these luscious ladies. Betty grabs the Hitachi and vibes her pussy as Kelli rips the zipper from Davin's sensitive skin. This gets Betty even more wet, so she gives Davin the vibrator and orders him to make her cum. Next Davin is standing with a metal hook up his ass, bound with rope and holding two weights up creating a great strain on his muscles. Madame Kelli and Queen Betty unleash a of punishment upon him with a round of ly relentless and caning that cover him with intense lash marks. If he breaks there will be hell to pay but if he works hard and holds up there will be great rewards. Davin has been such a good boy he deserves a reward. With Davin on his back and tied to a box Betty climbs on top and sits on his face. Madame Kelli jerks Davin's cock with her massive tits as Betty writhes around making him devour her sweet pussy until she cums all over his face. Then Betty sucks Davin's dick while Kelli gets off rubbing her beautiful Goddess pussy all over his mouth. Betty can't resist having more orgasms so she straddles Davin's cock and fucks him good until she is moaning with pleasure. Madame Kelli cums hard from the pussy licking and then fucks Davin's tight ass with a strap-on. Davin Strong has proven he is worthy of being in the presence of such divine dommes so Queen Betty jerks him off until he shoots his fat load just for them.
Duration: 00:59:44
Video: AVC, 854x480 (16:9), 30.000 fps, ~2 500 Kbps avg, 0.203 bit/pixel
Audio: 44.1 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~128 Kbps
Filesize: 1.10 GB
Thumbnails:

https://k2s.cc/file/9d6caf660200b/Prove_Your_Worth_Davin_Strong_Suffers_For_Divine_Dommes_Madame_Kelli_Provocateur.mp4

Farret

Don't you dare cum now slave

Tags: ebony, high heel, high heels, handjob, face slapping, strap-on, foot fetish, pov, fetish, dirty talk, femdom, ballbusting, foot, latex, stockings, boots
Duration: 00:06:19
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~6 031 Kbps avg, 0.097 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~129 Kbps
Filesize: 279 MB
Thumbnails:

https://k2s.cc/file/fca2992b57518/Dont_you_dare_cum_now_slave.mp4