Fetish video - Armpits 5

Ramzes

Odette Delacroix, Smothering

I don't know what I did, but Odette Delacroix is really p1ssed! She jumps on me out of nowhere, and smothers me in her stinky armpits! The stench is horrible because she just got back from the gym, but I guess she found out about what I've been doing with her man, and now she's punishing me with the stink of her dirty pits. It's not my fault I give a better blow job than her. I mean she has a right to be mad, but I can barely breathe with her smothering me with her nasty stench, and she's covering my face with her wet sweaty pits too!

Size: 257 Mb
Time: 00:05:53
Video: MP4 1280x720

Download

Last edited by a moderator:

Ramzes

Goddess Rose Thorne - Pit Sniffer Armpit Tease

It's so humiliating, the lengths you will go to worship beautiful women like me. How you'll embarrass yourself by being a little pit sniffer, sticking your nose inside and inhaling that perfect odor. I know it consumes that brain of yours, all day and night, you can't stop getting excited and jerking to being a filthy little armpit slave. Pathetic and disgusting, but just so easy to use that weakness for armpits against you.

Size: 1210 Mb
Time: 00:08:45
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

Ramzes

Anika Fall - Thankful For My Armpits

Today is a day where you give thanks to the things that you're thankful for and that thing you're most thankful for are my armpits. These perfect armpits control you and you love worshiping them. I'll allow you to have the most beautiful visual as you touch yourself on this day, but in the end, you'll also give thanks for the opportunity that you've been given.

Size: 801 Mb
Time: 00:12:52

Download

Ramzes

Anastasia LustA - Sweaty Armpit Fetish JOI

Every inch of My perfection must be worshiped, not to mention when it comes to sweaty Divinity. Today's treat is very special, you'll get to worship My sweaty armpits by stroking your cock while inhaling My unique salty and sultry aroma - Anastasia Lust perfume.
Not too much into sweat or armpits? Well, you have no choice, boy. You are here to SERVE and OBEY your Goddess. So, you must learn to enjoy worshiping every perfect inch of My skin and every part of My divine body.
Be grateful you've been privileged to do so at all.

Size: 995 Mb
Time: 00:09:47

Download

Ramzes

Angel Au Lait - Armpit Addict JOI

Even the idea alone has you twitching. Addiction encouragement matched with the perfect jerk off instruction will send your spiraling into subspace and slvttiness so quickly that you'll be begging to cum by the end. Go ahead, take a nice, deep sniff of my armpit and stroke for me. Follow every command and realise that you don't want pussy or ass or feet .. you want my sexy pits because they make your cock ache and throb for release. The end has a surprisingly hot cum countdown! You're welcome for this sexy as fuck clip!

Size: 595 Mb
Time: 00:08:46

Download

Last edited:

Ramzes

Feliciafisher very hairy sweaty armpit dirtytalk

Shout out to all my armpit fans this video is for those who love hairy armpits, and enjoy being encouraged to lick and sniff them by cuties like me the whole vid is me lifting my arms, showing off my hair, pulling it, and telling you what I'd love you to do with it IRL- with my sorta bratty spin put on it super hot to make, super hot to think about.

Size: 439 Mb
Time: 00:06:27
Video: MOV 1620x1080

Download

Ramzes

Rapture's armpit & ass worship treat

Kris has some good friends. Out for his bachelor party, his friends have treated him to a private lap dance by the stunning Muscle Goddess Rapture. Slvtted out in the tiniest of briefs, a crop top that exposes her massive tits, and a pair of knee high boots, she slowly begins to grind herself on him. Rubbing her tits on his face & her ass on his chest, it is clear that Kris is enjoying himself. She plants her perfect ass on his by now throbbing cock, bouncing up and down on it, before turning around and attempting to fuck him through his shorts. Thoroughly happy with herself, and if that wasn't enough, she strips all her clothes off and repeats it over again. While Kris seems to be having fun, his true desires eventually come out. After being caught smelling Rapture's arm pits, and being warned to stop, he continues. Rapture, not too keen on men not listening to her, decides to teach him a lesson. She forces his face into her sweaty armpit. Kris is made to smell, kiss, and lick her freshly shaven, yet stinky pits. She strokes his cock as he is forced to worship them, licking away any remaining drops of sweat. Seeing that he is unable to contain himself and about to explode, Rapture once again shows she gives zero fucks about men; abruptly getting off of him and leaving him there. Alone and wondering what just happened.

Size: 638 Mb
Time: 00:17:20
Video: MP4 1280x720

Download