Femdom Foot Wotship / Foot Domination

Nickolette

Mistress Kandy Kink & Olivia Rose - Kandy's Bathmat Bitch

Mistress Kandy enjoys a hot sexy bubble bath with her girlfriend in Las Vegas after a long day of sessions and filming. She enjoys toying and teasing her "bathmat bitch" having her delicious feet and ass licked dry. All a part of his training. If he knows what is good for him he will do a great job. After all, bathmat bitches are a dime a dozen in sin city.....however a great bitch will be granted the privilege to follow me on my adventures

MP4 / 364 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:05:45

Genre: Foot Domination, Foot Worship, Soles, Legs

Download: Keep2share.cc

Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Kat and Nika - Make Mutt Worship their Feet after Losing

Nika is so happy that she made out so well in arbitration. Nika tells her girlfriend, Kat, all about Mutt trying to sue her. The girls laugh at how dumb it was for a beta to try to stand up to a Princess. The girls laugh at his stupidity while making him worship their feet. The girls enjoy candy while the boy on a leash sucks on their toes. Nika and Kat laugh at how Mutt will soon be homeless. Mutt has given so much of his pay to Nika that he can no longer afford his rent. The payments are now court-ordered, so Mutt really has no recourse. The girls torment him with their feet. They aggressively fuck his throat and gag him. Nika tells Kat about how she has legally changed his name to "Pathetic Mutt." The girls use Mutt's mouth so aggressively tears come to his eyes. "Pathetic Mutt is crying!" the girls taunt as they laugh. Nika tells Kat about how sometimes she lets Alpha have his way with Mutt's throat. She's even trained it to swallow the cum! Nika makes Mutt "woof" whenever she commands. Mutt weekly "woofs" for the girls. Nika produces yet another of her boyfriends used condoms. The girls take the at load and Force-feed it to Mutt. Nika reminds Mutt that he is a loser and as a Princess she will ALWAYS WIN! This is one of the cruelest and most humiliating foot worship clips ever!

MP4 / 866 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:10:37

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

LANA - After University - Foot domination

Lana came after university with a bad mood and was very tired. She put her feet on a chair near my face and ordered me to lick them. I obeyed and began to worship her feet. Lana didn't always like the way I do my work and from time to time she scolded me and slap me. After which Lana pressed my head with her feet to the floor and wiped her soles on my nape. I started to kiss and lick her feet from the floor, lying on my belly.

MP4 / 1.08 GB / 1920x1080 / 00:12:40

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Lady Aura - Facedance

Young princess Lady Aura wants to dance, but She doesn't wants the cold floor beneath Her, but a warm soft human face! She puts one foot or stands full weight on his face, and She dances and sings! She absolutely doesn't care if the slave suffers, She only wants to enjoy Her favourite music...

WMV / 258 MB / 854x480 / 00:07:29

Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Lady Gabriella - Dollars At My Feet - Foot Slave Training

PART1: Foot Worship And Domination

Goddess Gabriella has a lot of fans around the world and a financial slave from USA just visited her. He paid a lot to be under the feet of Gabriella, but she can do whatever she wants with him for her fun. Gabriella calls him and commands him to worship her feet, having a great style, she loves to see how much her slave appreciates her feet. She gets more dominant and pushes him on the floor, taking control and at the end she lays back on the couch and orders some more foot worship, footslapping her slave when he is not so good!

PART2: Facebusting, Trampling And Foot Domination POV

Goddess Gabriella has a lot of fans around the world and a financial slave from USA just visited her. He paid a lot to be under the feet of Gabriella, but she can do whatever she wants with him for her fun. After he worshipped her feet for a while, she got sadistic and Gabriella walks over her slave and kicks his face hard. She makes him lick and suck her feet in a dominant style, sometimes standing on him and trampling him and she kicks and stomps hard his face, he must prove that he deserves her feet! Goddess Gabriella stands on her slave's face and presses it hard underfoot, loving to see him suffer for her

MP4 / 1.28 GB / 1920x1080 / 00:15:34

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Lana Luxor - Bikini Brat Foot Worship and Trample

Lana enjoys some foot worship from her slave. She is very aggressive and forcefully jams her feet into its mouth. When she gets mad, she kicks him in the face. Lana is very difficult to please. She is used to having things her way. The slave is grateful to serve a purpose, even though serving Lana is often difficult and physically painful for him. Lana has the slave clean her feet until she decides she wants no more. She is a very bratty and demanding girl. Lana is not satisfied with the results of the foot cleaning. She makes her slave lay on the floor and crushes him with her full weight as punishment.

WMV / 755 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:10:05

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy