For Olivia fans out there

roffs

I am not trying to offend anyone here, after all everybody has his own favorite models and there is as many different tastes for models as there are models out there.
Having said that I am very interested to know why Olivia is so popular in MFC? I never watch an entire show of her, but when I do, I simple don't understand why she has so many supporters. She is now ranking number #1 in miss MFC, and she doesn't get naked, very often doesn't broadcast her voice, only music, and lets be honest, she is not the most pretty or hot model out there. I am really curious, since I don't have the time or patience to watch her entire show, as to what is so interesting about her?

Wondered it myself. There are a few of the top models that are surprising. Olivia, Kickaz being two of them. At least of the two Kick stays closer to the rules. BUT Olivia did say she plans on retiring soon.

It is the personality and vibe of their room. Olivia is very personable it seems. I think the nights that she does her radio call in style shows are where this really shines through. I know most who go on MFC are all about the T&A and the cum shows. Olivia will get nude, but she tends to hide the vag as best she cam.

With Olivia it is a bit of an acquired taste. I'm really not sure what the real fascination with Kickaz is. I have not spent anytime in her room, but I do know she seems to do things that engage her audience. I guess if it works for them that is all that really matters.

I would not say Olivia is not 'hot', but beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Keep in mind you can't really compare her to one of the 19-22 year olds on MFC as I believe Olivia is in her early 30's.

I do agree though that Olivia should speak more than type. It would really make her that much more engaged with her audience. It's one thing I was never a big fan of Kateelife over - her lack of speaking. With Katee it is even more rare for her to speak.

headcrush

I actually think Olivia's very pretty, but yeah, she's boring.

agnios

most olivia shows are quite boring to me... but occasionally she does some wacky show idea that is hillarious. I have not given her any tokens, but I can understand how some guys would. She is personable and creative.

VolponView

I like both Olivia and Kickaz when I just wanna hang out, chat and watch a pretty girl flirt with me and a bunch of guys/girls. I think the reason Olivia doesn't talk much is because she has a pretty pronounced accent. I have no clue where it comes from but she says she is from the United States. I would guess that when she talks, either she gets asked to repeat herself often or gets a ton of questions of where she is or where she is from, which both would totally hijack vibe of the room. The times I have joined Kickaz in her group shows, she does the same thing, stays quiet and does her show. I think she does this the way it is supposed to be done. Chatty time is for public cam time and dance/play time is for group and private shows.
It does make me scratch my head at the monster tips both of them get almost every night. It is nothing but amazing to witness. When Olivia got on the first night of the month, in less than two hours she went from no ranking to the top spot at #1. I really hope she gets it this month. (She has never won the Ms MFC title before, second is the best she has ever gotten.) It wouldn't surprise me if she got well over 100k in that time period. Just amazing. No wonder she only works every other month. If she worked more, she would probably owe Uncle Sam more than being online would be worth. Even with the schedule she does work, it wouldn't surprise me if she is bringing in seven figures a year, like most of the top five girls are. More power to them and the other girls that can make that kind of money.
Something else that I think they both do, that people like and are drawn them back to their rooms is that even when there are thousands of people in their rooms, they take the time to return the hi to the members that say hi and/or tip them. For me, that is a big plus in my book for both these ladies for being polite, which I can't say for a majority of the girls in the cam girl world.

headcrush

It wouldn't surprise me if she got well over 100k in that time period.
FYI, I watched a video on tubeland where she discusses how much models make. According to her, #1 makes $120-150k (or more) for the month, #2 makes $100-120k (or more), #100 makes ~$10k, #200 makes ~$7k.

Chosen0ne

FYI, I watched a video on tubeland where she discusses how much models make. According to her, #1 makes $120-150k (or more) for the month, #2 makes $100-120k (or more), #100 makes ~$10k, #200 makes ~$7k.
Jesus fucking Christ that's just absurd. Makes me wanna delete my account.

Makonnen

I think the most surprising thing is her being #1 right now. I'm pretty sure her strategy is to try and get #2 since she's been #2 at least 10 times already which can't be an accident.

Being #2 all the time means you get to have near #1 earnings multiple times and you can always bang the "let's try for #1 this month, I've never been #1 ever!"

If she clocked #1 ten times, it would be very hard to continue to press your fanbase's pockets.

This also makes me realize that it probably is profitable for girls to tip themselves. I know this is the #1 rumor and accusation girls throw at each other, but it makes economic sense. Tip yourself $10,o00 to start a month and you get a 120,000 token bump into the top 5 at least and a big camscore jump. You get $5,000 back from the tip and can start the "Let's stay top 5!" or "Let's stay top 20!" goal for your regulars. If you are usually a top 100 girl, but end up top 20, you'll make that other $5,000 back easily, elevate your base camscore, and potentially elevate your average monthly finish with new tippers.

hidee

I am not trying to offend anyone here, after all everybody has his own favorite models and there is as many different tastes for models as there are models out there.
Having said that I am very interested to know why Olivia is so popular in MFC? I never watch an entire show of her, but when I do, I simple don't understand why she has so many supporters. She is now ranking number #1 in miss MFC, and she doesn't get naked, very often doesn't broadcast her voice, only music, and lets be honest, she is not the most pretty or hot model out there. I am really curious, since I don't have the time or patience to watch her entire show, as to what is so interesting about her?
Olivia is a miracle.
One day she is an actor. One day a singer. One day a clown. One day she is dancing. One day a tramp living in a box. One day an intellectuelle talkmaster in the radio.
She makes "movie night" with popcorn. She makes "cooking shows" and you can call her.
She is funny, serious, sad, happy - ugly and beautiful. She has a very nice voice but never speaks (only once a week). She knows how to use the "blue-box-system" fanstastic.

Olivia is the leader of the OLIVIANS.

Every second month she takes one month off and travelles all over the World (Cuba, Vietnam, Israel, Palestine, Cambodia, Spain, Kenya, Iceland, Brasil, etc., etc.) and gives all the "Olivians" the feeling to be with her. Even when her cam is offline there are always a lot of people (30 - 80) just chatting in her room.

Sometimes she also sexy - but my favorite is her singing karaoke: "AC-DC".

I am a real fan of her shows, but can't watch her too often, because it starts for me at 3 o'clock in the morning. (and she is always late)

Why is she at the moment in the current rankings of the "Miss MyFreeCams Contest" for June 2015 number 1? - She asked her "Olivians" for it.

Visit her MFC-homepage and find out what I say. She said to stop her show by the the End of this year - so visit her camshow soon.

agnios

The real reason she makes money, is because she satisfies her customers. Like the previous poster. If people are getting what they want from a model why complain about how the model is acting? Not everyone wants the same thing from models. As long as a lot of guys are getting what they want they will tip. MFC is all about fantasy fulfillment and Olivia fulfills the fantasy of significant other partner woman.

headcrush

Pretty much, doesn't mean it's not ridiculous: not models like Olivia (I mostly don't mind her on a personal level), but the people that give them thousands in tokens. A real life partner will always be more satisfying than a Internet model and alot less expensive.

Anyone see Kicks huge jump last night? Went from something like 28th to 8th in less than a 1/2 hour !!!!!! Currently at 5th! Mostly due to a "ninja" payer dropping 3 BIG tips.

I know Olivia is one of the models who does 'movie night', and this seems to be a trend that quite a few models are now doing. Not saying she was the first to pioneer this, but that is besides the point. I have never seen Olivia complain about cappers or piracy issues, but we know that MANY other models have. I have seen a few different ones who have always been vocal about cappers/capping and the whole 'copyright' issue who do the movie nights. So it is a double standard they have. It is NOT okay for someone to post a cap of their show or a video they made, etc. However it's perfectly fine for them to stream a Hollywood movie for others to watch with them, which has precedent as being 100% illegal and actually does fall under copyright law.

YouTuber's cannot monetize videos if there is copyrighted music playing in the background of a video (even if they are out in public and say a store is the one playing the music), but models don't take into account that technically them making money while streaming movies or listening to music is a major no-no. Point that out to a model doing it and they have some excuse on why it's fine, which makes me laugh.

I just like to point out the hypocrisy employed by a lot of models.

roffs

Olivia is a miracle.
One day she is an actor. One day a singer. One day a clown. One day she is dancing. One day a tramp living in a box. One day an intellectuelle talkmaster in the radio.
She makes "movie night" with popcorn. She makes "cooking shows" and you can call her.
She is funny, serious, sad, happy - ugly and beautiful. She has a very nice voice but never speaks (only once a week). She knows how to use the "blue-box-system" fanstastic.

Olivia is the leader of the OLIVIANS.

Every second month she takes one month off and travelles all over the World (Cuba, Vietnam, Israel, Palestine, Cambodia, Spain, Kenya, Iceland, Brasil, etc., etc.) and gives all the "Olivians" the feeling to be with her. Even when her cam is offline there are always a lot of people (30 - 80) just chatting in her room.

Sometimes she also sexy - but my favorite is her singing karaoke: "AC-DC".

I am a real fan of her shows, but can't watch her too often, because it starts for me at 3 o'clock in the morning. (and she is always late)

Why is she at the moment in the current rankings of the "Miss MyFreeCams Contest" for June 2015 number 1? - She asked her "Olivians" for it.

Visit her MFC-homepage and find out what I say. She said to stop her show by the the End of this year - so visit her camshow soon.
That was a very good comment! This was a good thread guys! Lots of different opinions :). I actually am more interested in Olivia after your comments, and am finding her a very authentic and creative model, and funny too! She is also cute, as I said before, for me she is not the hottest model, but she has a "je ne sais quoi" that is very charming. Thank you guys for the comments! For me though, nothing beats WildRose_L, BuniBuni, MandyLohr for the sexiness, beauty and the fun to hang around, and for the beauty Forest_nymph and Syd_ney, they are simply perfect. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

VolponView

Something else about Olivia, she has said she plans on retiring at the end of the year. So if she keeps to her normal schedule of working every other month, that leaves 3 more till Oliviaville will be over. Time will tell if she indeed unplugs her webcam and heads off into the rest of her life. Will Kick be the next one to take her spot? Will it be Pumpkin? Will it be someone no has heard of yet? Exciting times to see who the next "hot" girl will be. I wish them all luck on their way to the top.

Indifference

Like a year ago, a model who at the time had gotten 3rd (for the month) said she made 94k on twitter.

so, the numbers more or less fall in line. good money if you got the looks and the following.

She the most interesting personality since the beatles i think she could have made $30,000 every hour if they had let her go on she has a new fantastic idea every 10 min. and is able to capture it i know in my heart a large piece of me is lost forever if only she was still around i could speak with her again she offered to lend me 5000 dollars US if I'd move to Oliviaville but she is so honest i couldn't take advantage I love her forever and would be ever so gratefull if someone could let her know plus its ludicrus to say she might be a NAZI because she is a native American and i know she just ment that her army the olivians(holding her as the cause )should be as vigorous at fight for her as nazi's did for hitler this is my take on from these words you can better understand the woman that i chatted with every day for 4 years using my own name and face for identity sake
I really talked a lot with the woman who doesn't speak as some people put it and know in my heart she is Gold.
your friend normandblight