Giantess girls 8

Ramzes

Group of shrunken losers and a cop get PLASTERED in MS DOM's tights - MOV

Looks like I missed one last clip of the wonderful high arched Ms Dom... this is for all those tight fans out there. Watch these tiny fleas trapped in her HUGE TIGHTS! They roll all around her soles and into the cracks of her feet as she flexed her high arched soles. Even their tiny cars don't stand a chance!

Size: 273 Mb
Time: 00:04:48
Video: MOV 1920x1080

Download

Ramzes

Madisin Lee - Turn You Into Shit

Its Ok, don't worry, you are safe with me. I know what you need. I know exactly what you need. You feel so worthless and insignificant. You need to be a part of something big, something better than your pathetic self, so you can feel complete and whole. I am going to help you, I am going to make you a part of something beautiful and sexy, to be a part of me, a part in my beautiful body. I am going to swallow you whole and you will slide right down my throat and journey through my gorgeous body. Filling me up and energizing me. It will be the most amazing experience you will ever have. Don't you trust me? Come on, now is the time. Haha! You are a fool! The only one that is going to feel amazing is me! I hope you enjoy being devoured and then squeezed out of my tight ass and down the toilet with all the other losers

Size: 161 Mb
Time: 00:11:47
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

Last edited by a moderator:

Ramzes

One Night Stand

Michael had met a girl at a bar one night, they hit it off and decided to go back to her place together. Autumn has a virus that passes to her male partners during sexual intercourse. After a night of fun, he fell asleep and woke up hours later.bug sized! He has to wake her up and get to the bottom of what happened to his size. But Autumn has a secret.and it's not good for him.

Size: 108 Mb
Time: 00:29:07
Video: MP4 854x480

Download

Last edited by a moderator: