Boy/Girl Hand Domination / HandJobs

Nickolette

Xev Bellringer - Cuckolding Cock Worship

Why do you want to know if I've had a cock bigger than yours? You won't get mad?...Yes, I have. It was this much bigger, if you have to know. I can't believe you're turned on by this! Well in that case, I think you'll want to hear all about the times he used me with his massive dick...but I'm going to ride you while you listen. Don't cum too fast, I want your load all over my face just like his was.

MP4 / 502 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:18:11

Genre: FemDom HandJobs, Wanking, Milking, Cock Tease, Ruined Orgasms, Forced Male Orgasm

Download: Keep2share.cc

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

MistressT - Black Lover On Holiday

While you're at home & I'm on vacation in a tropical paradise, I've taken a black lover. There's no secrets between us, hunny, so I've made this vid telling you about my adventures. This black stud has been fucking me so much the last couple of days my pussy needed a break, so I decided to just use my hand while making this vid telling you all about it...

MP4 / 397 MB / 1280x720 / 00:14:29

Genre: FemDom HandJobs, Wanking, Milking, Cock Tease, Ruined Orgasms, Forced Male Orgasm

Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Blake Morgan - Miss Morgan Calls The Shots

Will this male that Miss Morgan has brought home get to cum today? Ultimately it's not his decision because she runs the show. Hence she will decide if, when and how he will cum. Although in this case it is very likely that she will just edge, torment and deny him in the end.

MP4 / 1.35 GB / 3840x2160 / 00:08:01

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Chloe Cherry - Toys for Boys

Mistress Chloe has a brand spanking new toy to experiment on her tied down slave. It is the perfect sex toy for edging and milking a slave's pathetic cock. The toy sends extremely intense vibrations to the head, shaft and balls making it impossible for a slave to hold back an orgasm. When Mistress Chloe demands a cum tribute from her slave she makes sure she absolutely gets one!

MP4 / 909 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:10:32

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

MistressT - Clinical Experimentation For Pervert

Pervert unwittingly finds himself a captive at an underground facility conducting bizarre experiments....

MP4 / 333 MB / 1280x720 / 00:11:50

Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Velvet Veronica - Couldn't Last More Than 2 Minutes

My pet loses an edging game when he cums too soon.

MP4 / 196 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:02:37

Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Melanie - Cum Deposit

It's time to put your money where your mouth is. Want to keep your wallet? Don't cum. Trouble is, your being edged. How much can you take? Will you blow your own wad? What will your orgasm cost you? Financial Domination is about to get more interesting.

MP4 / 239 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:09:44

Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Danielle Maye XXX - Mr Tickle

Hi Danielle. Firstly I want to say that I just love you clips. Very sexy indeed.I'm interested in having a POV style custom clip made.

The basic idea of the clip is that you are going to give me a handjob to force the cum out of me.You are going to try and tease the cum out of me while I try to resist.You start of by stroking me but it isn't working as fast as you'd hoped.So you start to exploit my fetishes. You say. I know that you like having your balls tickled.

You then start to tickle my balls and tease me verbally. Phrases like "I know you like hearing me say the word Tickle. Ooh that made you cock jump. How about Tickling? Ooh that works as well. Tickling. Im Tickling your balls right now.

That kind of thing where you put extra emphasis on the word "tickling"or "tickle".Those are real trigger words for me, so if you could use them often during the clip, that would be so hot. I also like other variations like "Ticklish" or "Tickly" so you could throw them in as well.

Because of all the trigger words I end up cumming and you are satisfied that you have beaten me.

Danielle Maye XXX

MP4 / 499 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:11:20

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Danielle Maye XXX - Slave Rob Gets It All

For A Naughty Man That Wanted It All!!!!

I'd like one where you show me your pussy and bum quite close up and tell me that I need to lick them , then you while you smoke a cigarette, how you are going to smother me with your pussy.

I'd like to see you wank off a cock until he comes into you hand and you order me to eat it up, you could do it like a jerk off instruction getting me to copy your actions?

Finally as a treat you pee into a glass to give me something to wash it down.

Danielle Maye XXX

MP4 / 407 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:09:14

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Mandy Marx - Dr. Marx's Treatment Plan

Getting a slave to admit to their problem is more easily done while the patient is in a weakened and confused state. The patient's 24 hour slave bondage contract is read back to him as he moans and thrusts and mews on the road to discovering his issues, and accepting treatment.

This poor boy got ruined so many times during this span, one could almost accuse me of being the deviant, if the atmosphere wasn't so clinical.

MP4 / 499 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:19:47

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

LITTLE PUCK

Depraved Hunter Games With Samus Pt 1

I'm Puck, your freaky, kinky taboo princess. Known for my filthy mouth & wild sexual energy. Almost Every Vid on my Profile was ordered as a custom script. Message me to design yours! I love smell & spit fetish, ass to mouth, and taboo roleplay (daddy's girl, aunt, mommy, sister, etc.) I'm a greedy lil cumslut, come & see...

MP4 / 2.43 GB / 1920x1080 / 00:21:20

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Melanie - Edging An Orgasm

Frustrating a male can be so easy. Just jerk his cock, keep him on the edge of orgasm and let him frustrate himself when he tries to cum!

MP4 / 237 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:08:36

Download and Enjoy