Mixed HD Collections Casting Girls

charka

Katy Jayne (Casting X 172 - Updated )

An english girl, Katy Jayne has an audition with Pierre Woodman. She will answer general questions about her life and sexual fantasies and experience. Then Katy Jayne will undress to show her body naked. She will be asked to show her body in doggy style and missionary position on a sofa.

02:21:09 | 905 MB | MP4

Genre:
Anal, Foursome, MMMF, Swallow, Big Tits, Casting, All Sex

Video:
854x480

Click Here to DOWLOAD

charka

Lenka - 6507

She came, she saw, she fucked. An unbelievable story! Lenka, an experienced and sought-after model, came to our agency. We didn't see this coming. It's a rare thing that a famous model would honour our white sofa. Let alone such a distinctive chick. A slim ginger-head with show-white skin and freckles decorating her face. Hot stuff! A stunning redhead was strictly against getting busy with a cock. But the hand of our cameraman deep in her pussy made her change her mind. The beautiful and confident model ended up being fucked and with cum all over her. Such a slut! This episode is a must-see!

Lenka

00:25:04 | 240 MB | MP4

Genre:
All sex, Casting, Talking, Red Head, Blowjob, Hardcore

Video:
1280x720

Click Here to DOWLOAD

charka

Madi Collins - She Loved My Dick Inside Her р

The moment she walked into the room for her fake audition something about this blonde with cute ponytails gave me the confidence I'd fuck her today. The sexual tension between us was obvious, so making her more and more aroused with my intimate questions I patiently led her to letting me fuck her. Man, once she wrapped her warm pussy lips around my hard cock I was ready to cum and luckily could hold it long enough to give us both great pleasure.

00:29:57 | 663 MB | MP4

Genre:
Teen, All sex, Blowjob, Casting, POV, Hardcore, Stockings

Video:
1280x720

Click Here to DOWLOAD

charka

Madison - 18 Years Old

18 year old Madison has quite the story. Well it's probably safe to say what's interesting is actually her initial LACK of a story. You see sweet Madison is actually a virgin. Yes, you read that correctly, a VIRGIN!! This young lady has never seen an erect penis in real life and here she is sitting on our couch wanting to get involved in the adult industry. Now when it comes to special cases like this, I had to talk to her quite a bit before we got her here. Turns out her parents know that #1 she's a virgin, and #2 she wants to fuck on camera for money. WILD, am I right? So we're gonna do our best to make this deflowering as gentle as possible for Madison. Cam does a great job showing her the ropes (quite literally in the end). When we get her clothes off her pussy is already SOAKED, just from talking about sex stuff. She seems a little nervous before he slides in for the first time. You can literally see her trembling throughout. She does very well all things considered. Cam gives her about an hour of fucking for her first time, and gives her some genuine orgasms before covering her with her very first facial. Madison lost her virginity for us here on camera today. Unfortunately, we still don't have a job or any money for her. However, we did give her the best 'how I lost my virginity' story ever!

01:15:28 | 2.47 GB | MP4

Genre:
All Sex, Big Boobs, Blonde, Facial, Teen, Toy

Video:
1280x720

Click Here to DOWLOAD

charka

Marta - 7176

For money? Anything. Marta, the lovely mother of three, has clear opinions on that. Fuck me anyway you want, just give me my cash. Nice. We like girls like that. But in the beginning we had no idea what all is this slim MILF capable of. Squirt-tsunami! She squirts once a minute, you won't believe it. You should get a life vest, because the pussy juice will be flowing like a river today! She squirted 5 times during the fuck with Ales. I have never seen anything like this. Original squirting fountain made in the CzechAV Republic.

00:22:14 | 659 MB | MP4

Genre:
Casting, Talking, Interview, Posing, MILF, Brunette, Shaved Pussy, Skinny, POV, Oral, Straight, Cowgirl, Squirt

Video:
1920x1080

Click Here to DOWLOAD

charka

Mina Sauvage Casting Hard

A french girl, Mina Sauvage has an audition with Pierre Woodman. She will answer general questions about her life and sexual fantasies and experience. Then Mina Sauvage will undress to show her body naked. She will be asked to show her body in doggy style and missionary position on a sofa.

01:09:07 | 446 MB | MP4

Genre:
DP, Anal, Foursome, MMMF, Deep Throat, Swallow, Tittyfuck, Big Tits, Casting, All Sex

Video:
854x480

Click Here to DOWLOAD

charka

Naomi Bennet (Updated )

A czech girl, Naomi Bennet has an audition with Pierre Woodman. She will answer general questions about her life and sexual fantasies and experience. Then Naomi Bennet will undress to show her body naked. She will be asked to show her body in doggy style and missionary position on a sofa.

01:28:12 | 566 MB | MP4

Genre:
DP, Anal, Foursome, MMMF, Swallow, Ass Licking, Squirting, Casting, All Sex

Video:
854x480

Click Here to DOWLOAD