Huge holes - Extreme penetrations - Fisting and Dildo videos

macho08

Maria and Bella Hally (The Depth Queen Vs. The Rosebud Sensation / 10-12-2013) [2013, Anal Fisting, Double Fisting, Fisting, Anal, Prolapsing, StrapOn, Toys, Hardcore, Kinky Lesbian Sex, Russian, HDRip, 720p]

Cast: Maria and Bella Hally
Description: Two of Russia's most extreme anal queens get together for the first time in this no holds barred update! Maria is the most outrageous woman we have ever filmed and she brings her unique sexual energy as she takes the dominant role here. Maria seems possessed as she stuffs her holes with large toys and fists. Bella Hally's special talent is taking very long toys up her ass and she takes a mind blowing 18 inches! This is a very energetic scene not for the faint hearted, including, fisting, prolapsing, double anal, depth play and squirting orgasms!

Format: MP4
Video: 1280x720 29.97fps 4999kbps
Time: 01:10:06
Size: 2.51 GB

macho08

Holly Hendrix - Kink Halloween Classic: When Clowns Attack!!! (28.10.2020) [2020, BDSM, Hardcore, Anal, Double Penetration, Gangbang, Double Anal, Fisting, Anal Fisting, DP, DAP, Cumshots, Facial, Handjob, Blowjob, Stockings, Dildo, Mask, Deepthroat, Masturbation, Fingering, Toys, Vibrator, SiteRip, 480p]

Cast: Holly Hendrix, Mr. Pete, Gage Sin, Small Hands, Astral Dust, Tommy Pistol
Description: The local clown attacks have continued and FBI agent, Holly Hendrix packs them into holding because of her deep fear of clowns. She visits her therapist who encourages her to do something that gives her pleasant thoughts while being around the jailed clown freaks! Holly pleasures her pussy off right in front of the holding cell to get over her clown fear and ends up in a full on crazed clown anal gangbang filled with disturbing double penetration, DAP and fisting!!

Video: 854x480, 29.97fps, 2506Kbps
Time: 01:20:14
Size: 1.48 GB

macho08

SecretCrush / SecretCrush4K / Scarlet Chase (first Time Anal Fisting and Gaping in Surgical Gloves) [2020, Homemade, anal fisting, lingerie]

Cast: Scarlet Chase
Description: I have been training to fit my fist in my tight little asshole and tonight I successfully was able to fill myself with not only my whole fist the first time but also my huge glass butt plug! You could say I am some what of a masochistic so it was extremely enjoyable as it was such a mix of pleasure & pain that it made me have uncontrollable convulsions and shakes. I Continue to play with my insides by fission, plugging and filling myself up with massive amounts of fake cum, loving the way it feels while oozing out of my tender prolapsed asshole.

Video: 1920x1080 25fps 10106kbps
Time: 00:24:44
Size: 1.77 GB

macho08

SecretCrush / SecretCrush4K / Scarlet Chase (Gooey Huge Anal Toys, Squirting & Fisting in Surgical Gloves) [2020, Latex, toys, anal, fisting]

Cast: Scarlet Chase
Description: Cum with me to the dark side... In Black surgical gloves & latex thigh highs I Stretch & destory my holes to no return... Using Thick White oozing cum lube, tunnel plugs, 50cm monster, & a big black double ended dildo I make my self convulse with quivering squirting orgasams

Video: 3840x2160 30fps 7047kbps
Time: 00:38:10
Size: 1.91 GB

macho08

Mistress Blunt, Robin O?Hara - Mistress Blunt & Robin - Mommy's Basement: Day Two (28.09.2020) [2020, BDSM, Bondage, Lezdom, Fisting, Fingering, Facesitting, Lesbian, Vibrator, Pussy Licking, Masturbation, Slapping, Caning, Spanking, Whipping, Zapper, Spitting, Cage, Nipple Clamps, Clover Clamps, Wax, SiteRip, 1080p]

Cast: Mistress Blunt, Robin O?Hara
Description: Robin's locked in a cage with their hands bound above their head. Mistress Blunt comes down the stairs and inspects her prey in preparation for a 2nd day of fun. Robin takes the cattle prod, a whipping, and some nipple clamps while confined to the cage. Even after all of that pain, Blunt drags Robin out onto the floor to further test their endurance with pussy clamps, flogging, and caning all while enduring hot dripping wax falling from a candle they diligently hold between their teeth. Blunt fits a whole fist inside of Robin for the first time ever before sitting on and coming all over their face.

Video: 1920x1080, 29.97fps, 9998Kbps
Time: 00:47:28
Size: 3.37 GB

macho08

Dee Williams - Dee Williams: Our Little Secret (11.12.2020) [2020, Solo, Anal, Anal Fingering, Dildo, Masturbation, Vibrator, Stockings, SiteRip, 1080p]

Cast: Dee Williams
Description: Dee Williams is alone on her wedding night. She just married your father and you?re keeping her company. As much as she would like to have some sexual attention on her wedding night from her groom, he has already fallen asleep. She shows you her huge perfect tits, and strips completely naked to show you the rest of her amazing body. You can?t touch her but she does want to fuck herself while you watch. She spreads her legs, rubs her clit, and fingers her asshole. She fucks her ass with a dildo and makes herself cum with a big vibrator.

Video: 1920x1080, 29.97fps, 10005Kbps
Time: 00:24:54
Size: 1.77 GB

macho08

Gia Derza & Alexis Tae - Squirting Material Vol 1 [2020.12.17, Lesbian, Anal, Bubble Butt, Athletic, Caucasian, Brunette, Socks, Piercing, Tattoo, Ebony, Masturbation, Squirt, Wet, Anal Fingering, Anal Fisting, Ass Licking, Pussy Fingering, Pussy Licking, Bedroom, Indoors, Anal Toys, Dildo, Sex Toys, Strap-on, 1080p]

Cast:
Description: Good Girl Alexis Tae is quite surprised when she walks back into her room to find Gia Derza, her pervy best friend, masturbating and squirting all over a picture of her dad. Gia reveals to Alexis her love for her handsome gray-haired zaddy. Aroused Alexis has a twisted idea: with the help of a strap-on dildo, she will play the role of the manly silver fox, while Gia enjoys the wild ride.

Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 23.976 fps, 3 036 kb/s
Time: 00:32:05
Size: 726 MB