IFeelMyself Solo Fun Siterip

bladez

SODOMITICA LUXURIA 2 BY ANA_B ............................................ 08 OCT 2019

I feel like Ana and Stefan's relationship is a lot like a fine dining restaurant - a never-ending litany of erotic delights, one course after another, until you're drunk with hedonistic pleasure. Stefan's appetite is ravenous though, and exotic - so far, he shows no signs of slowing down. The only question is, what will he devour next?

424mb|mp4|9:56|1920x1080

Last edited by a moderator:

bladez

HENNA UP CLOSE 2 BY HENNA ............................................ 09 OCT 2019

Long and lean, Henna splays out into these moments with the air of a girl who's not at all afraid to get what she needs. Her hands go straight to where she wants them most, touching and dreaming until she's ready for the main event. A powerful toy which has her quivering and tensing almost before she gets it centered on that perfect place.

426mb|mp4|9:30|1920x1080

bladez

SADI'S VIDEO DIARY 4 BY SADI ............................................ 10 OCT 2019

Okay, so Sadi looks more gorgeous on her hungover days than really seems fair, but I'm not complaining. This perfect post-birthday, black-kitten-eating-avocado, relaxed-sunlight-in-a-gorgeous-kitchen diary entry is making me feel almost as good as Sadi. And when it comes down to it, maybe that's why we get aroused when we're all tender with hangovers - orgasms help us heal.

309mb|mp4|7:32|1920x1080

bladez

bladez

SOFT PEAKS BY KIRSTY_A ............................................ 12 OCT 2019

It's not terribly infrequent that an IShotMyself photo shoot turns decidedly IFeelMyself in nature - after all, taking naked selfies is kind of a sexy way to spend your afternoon. If you like to wait for it, head over to ISM and check out the (very cute) shoot that got Kirsty hot and bothered enough to colonise two websites in one day.

329mb|mp4|8:40|1920x1080

bladez

SUSURROUS 1 BY OLIVE_B ............................................ 13 OCT 2019

Olive's opening moments are a hush, the kind of smooth silence that makes any kind of sound seem like just so much noise. But she wakes me up to sound anyway, her quickening breath layering in like snow on the landscape of her quiet, building up little by little as she stokes her arousal. Soft, and soft, and soft, until she bursts forth with the full volume of her orgasm.

447mb|mp4|10:18|1920x1080

bladez

SUSURROUS 1 BY OLIVE_B ............................................ 13 OCT 2019

Olive's opening moments are a hush, the kind of smooth silence that makes any kind of sound seem like just so much noise. But she wakes me up to sound anyway, her quickening breath layering in like snow on the landscape of her quiet, building up little by little as she stokes her arousal. Soft, and soft, and soft, until she bursts forth with the full volume of her orgasm.

447mb|mp4|10:18|1920x1080

bladez

BEST SEAT 2 BY GEORGIA_L ............................................ 14 OCT 2019

It's so hot to watch Georgia use her toy from below. At this angle, you can just see so well, everything she's doing - the way she holds the toy in, making her throw her head back in ecstasy. The way she gets fired up until she needs fast penetration, giving it to herself so, so hard.

420mb|mp4|9:20|1920x1080

bladez

CHAMPION 1 BY GRETA_B ............................................ 15 OCT 2019

Greta's gone and raided the toyboxes and vanities and bedside table drawers of all her best friends, and now she's made it her mission to find out exactly which one is the Toy Champion. She's got a lot of them to get through, and all the time in the world. Stay tuned for her toe-curling, thigh-crossing, multiply orgasmic review.

432mb|mp4|11:19|1920x1080

bladez

HITORIBOCCHI 1 BY MOLLY_F ............................................ 16 OCT 2019

Japan is an exquisite country, but Molly's definitely identified a shortcoming here. 127 million people on a few little islands means that a tall Canadian drink of water like Molly might miss the space and privacy she's accustomed to. Fortunately, her travel partners give her a little time to herself today - just enough to get what she's been craving. Any longer and she would have had to check herself into a love hotel, solo.

320mb|mp4|8:34|1920x1080

bladez

MEW'S VIDEO DIARY 2.7 BY MEW ............................................ 17 OCT 2019

If there's a place where cute and sexy intersect, a perfect place where all the white tube socks, sweet skirts with no panties, and big smiles run rampant, Mew would be its queen. She just brings it - one minute hopping around, laughing about wombats, and the next pulling her top up, so slowly, just that right way as she signals the switch from happy to hot.

548mb|mp4|10:16|1920x1080

bladez

Failure to use mandatory Filehost.

bladez

100% ORGANIC BY CELINE_H ............................................ 19 OCT 2019

I was thinking, Celine looks extra smart today, with her hair done so beautifully, her elegant frock and those black stockings, making her gorgeous legs look extra long. But you can never trust a sensible outfit - anything could be happening underneath. In this case, it's not what Celine's wearing, so much as what she's brought to bed, that's upping the ante.

435mb|mp4|10:03|1920x1080

bladez

A-GAME BY GRACE_R ............................................ 20 OCT 2019

I love when contributors wear their matching lingerie to bed. I know we like it cozy and natural 'round these parts, but there's still something to be said for dressing your best - even if you're only going to take it right off, in the first few minutes. On all levels, Grace brings her A game today, giving herself not one, but two toys, and that's the kind of thing I can't help but admire.

398mb|mp4|9:04|1920x1080

bladez

PRETTY IN PASTEL 2 BY MAYA_J ............................................ 21 OCT 2019

Maya's sexy, beautiful, pastel erotic daydream continues. This must be one of those days - those dreamy long sweet days, where there's nothing to do but feel into your own beauty. Where somehow everything matches, and you just feel so good, there's nothing for it but to spend all day loving yourself up. One of those days.. or maybe, for Maya, that's every day.

366mb|mp4|9:39|1920x1080

bladez

SODOMITICA LUXURIA 3 BY ANA_B ............................................ 22 OCT 2019

I love the way Ana seems to ride on the swells of Stefan's forceful lust. She's a professional, surfing the waves and crests and tidal booms of him as to get exactly what she wants. Her body was made for it - the twists and turns and bends and flexes of taking, taking and taking over, giving back just as good as she got.

415mb|mp4|10:42|1920x1080

bladez

HITORIBOCCHI 2 BY MOLLY_F ............................................ 23 OCT 2019

Molly's one of those lucky people who can actually leave it all behind her when she goes away on holiday - and with her responsibilities a distant memory, and her mind and body fully relaxed, her passion surges to the forefront of her consciousness. IFM diarists have a particularly enjoyable creative process, one which Molly employs here to deal with that overflow of artistic energy.

406mb|mp4|10:42|1920x1080

bladez

MIRIAM_R'S VIDEO DIARY 3 BY MIRIAM_R ............................................ 24 OCT 2019

I'm in love with Miriam's love - the birthday sex plans, where she aims to please, and the surprise sex-toys, as he makes sure she's kept satisfied, too. Every time I see one of these Satisfyers I feel the urge to try one, so maybe I should make like Miriam, and mention to my boyfriend how intense her orgasms are in her video today.

364mb|mp4|9:37|1920x1080

bladez

SUSURROUS 2 BY OLIVE_B ............................................ 25 OCT 2019

Soft and satisfied, Olive has some extra time now to draw these moments out, exploring the contours of her arousal at her own sweet pace. Her silence brings the sounds of her play into high definition, the visceral push of her fingers in between the ridges and folds of her, the sound of slick skin, growing slicker, before her toy smooths it all out with that promising low buzz.

462mb|mp4|9:44|1920x1080

bladez

SKIPPING STONES 1 BY SAMARA_L ............................................ 26 OCT 2019

They say that listening to water running makes you want to pee, but I've got a little secret for you - that's not the only thing it makes me want to do. Maybe Samara's the same, lulled to arousal by the wet, melodious sound of the river flowing so close to her body. That steady soundtrack holds space for Samara as she merges with the natural world around her.

449mb|mp4|8:26|1920x1080