IFeelMyself Solo Fun Siterip

bladez

SOFT SHEETS 1 BY PIPPA_T ............................................ 07 JUN 2020

I love the way Pippa's hand finds its way to her heart, just over the firm and shining swell of her breast, holding herself there as she plumbs and rides the rising and falling waves of her passion. Eventually the feeling becomes so intense that she needs to grab handfuls of bedsheet, pressing it against herself as she moves and twists, begging visually for the release she needs.

398mb|mp4|9:12|1920x1080

Last edited by a moderator:

bladez

LOOSE END 0096 BY LUCY_P ............................................ 08 JUN 2020

Maybe now we know what the P stands for in Lucy's name, hey? I mean, anyone who can stroll so insouciantly down the side of a house, park it against the wall, and let loose like that before casually pulling up her adorable white undies, deserves to boast it loud and proudly, right there in their name.

86mb|mp4|1:42|1920x1080

bladez

CLARION CALL 1 BY IDA_G ............................................ 08 JUN 2020

I love these photo stills of angelic Ida, really setting the scene before she brings us into her moving, breathing, real life world. Especially that second picture - have you ever seen feet so cute, or a bum so perfect? All those little curves are almost heartbreakingly sweet, but somehow, as the video starts, Ida just keeps upping the ante.

495mb|mp4|10:05|1920x1080

bladez

BERNADETTE UP CLOSE 1 BY BERNADETTE ............................................ 09 JUN 2020

There's a special level of eroticism that takes hold on me when girls play with themselves through their panties - I just love it, just can't get enough. So this Up Close with Bernadette today is definitely up my alley. Not only does she play through and with her panties, but they're my favourite kind - pale and dreamy, stretchy and lacy.

416mb|mp4|9:34|1920x1080

bladez

ANGELIKA_R'S VIDEO DIARY 2.4 BY ANGELIKA_R ............................................ 11 JUN 2020

I think I'd like to award Angelika diarist of the year today - and her sexy hidden friend can have an honourable mention, too. Since you've been invited, go ahead and imagine it - that these hands touching Angelika are your hands - that it's your fingers she kisses and sucks on, that it's your lap she's gyrating on. Go ahead. Imagine.

330mb|mp4|8:42|1920x1080

bladez

TUMMY LOVE 2 BY BERNIE_OLSEN ............................................ 12 JUN 2020

Oh, did you think we were holding out on you? Think again. Sometimes we just like to play a little. There was always going to be a second part to Bernie's studio, so enjoy, enhanced as its been with that extra anticipatory spice. Spend some time going back to part 1 as well, to really complete the picture. We can wait.

388mb|mp4|9:12|1920x1080

bladez

NOSTALGIC 1 BY AVERY_G ............................................ 13 JUN 2020

Avery's giving me serious 90's vibes here, with the sun in her light brown hair and the buttons all down her short little dress. I'm into it - a little bit of nostalgia adds poignancy to the love we can't help but feel while we watch these videos. Is there a girl from your past that Avery reminds you of?

446mb|mp4|8:38|1920x1080

bladez

SEX MAGIC 1 BY JUNIPER_A ............................................ 14 JUN 2020

You've seen her in duet, wielding her powerful sex magic alongside Lucinda - and you've seen her at home, but now, take the time to enjoy Juniper, solo and in studio focus. She's got her sex magic trained properly on herself, seducing and soothing, giving, needing, taking, thrusting rubbing pinching touching - but if you're lucky, and if you stay very, very still, you might find some of that magic flowing out right into you, too.

456mb|mp4|10:36|1920x1080

bladez

HER OWN PACE 2 BY CAITLIN_C ............................................ 15 JUN 2020

A new camera angle allows us to see more of Caitlin's space - and allows Caitlin to show off another one of her orgasm techniques, as well. Her clever toy suctions right onto the table, allowing her to climb on and feel the penetration she needs, at precisely the pace she wants it.

386mb|mp4|8:59|1920x1080

bladez

COUNT THE WAVES 3 BY JESSE_G ............................................ 16 JUN 2020

There are so many ways to give Jesse pleasure, and Remi seems determined to find them all. Throughout his explorations Jesse stays connected, allowing the sensations of her lover's attentive care to penetrate her fully, wave after wave of arousal sweeping through her body until an explosive release gives them both what they most crave.

497mb|mp4|11:42|1920x1080

bladez

ISLA_T UP CLOSE 2 BY ISLA_T ............................................ 17 JUN 2020

A girl's wet arousal is something I find almost mystical, in myself and in others. The way it offers the perfect friction, or lack thereof, for masturbation, depending on what you need. The way it changes consistency with mood and feeling, so that you can read it, a liquid code of sexual arousal. That last is especially visible here, as Isla transitions from the clear liquid of foreplay, to the milky burst of her come.

433mb|mp4|9:34|1920x1080

bladez

GRACE_R'S VIDEO DIARY 7 BY GRACE_R ............................................ 18 JUN 2020

Oooh - you know you're really sick when you don't even have the energy for a wank. Poor Grace. We're glad she's better now. So welcome back to the world of the living, Grace, where you can perch in your chairs and take advantage of all your favourite toys. The picture of perfect health.

119mb|mp4|3:11|1920x1080

bladez

SOFT SHEETS 2 BY PIPPA_T ............................................ 19 JUN 2020

Pippa's back for round two, beginning with a sweet, oiled body massage before attending to the erotic energy which quickly fills any space she occupies. Once again, the bedsheet becomes her tool, allowing her to grind it out against its soft and silky contours as she searches - and finds - the exact feeling she needs to achieve her sweet release.

462mb|mp4|9:57|1920x1080

bladez

NOSTALGIC 2 BY AVERY_G ............................................ 20 JUN 2020

Our 90's dream babe is back, sprawled in the Australian wilderness, nothing at all in existence for her except the wild open blue sky, the chirping birds, and her own expanding pleasure. Days like this are one of the treasures of life, soaked in sunshine, time to stretch and play and feel, worry free and drenched in ones' own bliss.

498mb|mp4|9:57|1920x1080

bladez

PERMISSION 1 BY SADI ............................................ 21 JUN 2020

Sadi's back in the studio, giving us all a chance to bask in the pure, unadulterated bliss of her simple and perfect presence. While she's proven time and again that she can toss one off with ease no matter her surroundings, the permissive nature of the studio, with its soft lights, the hushed purpose of its existence, has a way of bringing out the very best in people.

312mb|mp4|7:17|1920x1080

bladez

CLARION CALL 2 BY IDA_G ............................................ 22 JUN 2020

Before going right for the hot spots, take a page from Ida's book. She strokes every little bit of her body, settling into sensation, and warming her skin up to pleasure. The light touch of her own fingertips is an angelic wake-up call. Ida gives herself so much time, so much attention, so much love - we could all learn a thing or two.

529mb|mp4|10:01|1920x1080

bladez

BERNADETTE UP CLOSE 2 BY BERNADETTE ............................................ 23 JUN 2020

The smooth expanse of Bernadette's body just begs to be filmed Up Close - and how could we refuse it? The way the light falls off and around the hills and valleys of her, her mons pubis alone defined enough to stand apart from belly, hips, and thighs. The more I see, the more I need and want to see, my desire growing alongside Bernadette's own.

518mb|mp4|11:31|1920x1080

bladez

GONE FISHIN' 2 BY FAITH_B ............................................ 24 JUN 2020

Faith's day of fishing and hiking is nearly at an end, as the birdsong, and the golden light, herald the end of that day. But there's always time for one more, so before she returns home, Faith spreads out her trusty blanket. With her eyes, mouth, and heart wide open, she brings herself to orgasm one more time, her whole body rising up with the force of it, as if she were about to fly off into that great big sky.

391mb|mp4|7:26|1920x1080