Mixed Indecent conversations and Masturbation Designation (POV)

AdmralBulldog

Title: Princess Aurora - A fun custom I did

Listing Description: Let's have some fun slut! Imagine you are my remote controlled bitch, I have all these machines to use on you - a fuck machine, a milking machine, electro chastity - Time to have fun with my remote controlled slut!! Filling holes, teasing, edging, denying!! Suffer for me slut.

Download Format: MP4
Length: 00:10:08
Size: 1.00 GB
Resolution: 1920x1080

Download:

AdmralBulldog

Title: Crystal Knight - Ms Marvel Masturbation Instruction

Listing Description: Take it all in. I know how weak I make people when they see my "work attire." Nothing is hotter than kicking ass in my skin tight bodysuit. My curves are so accentuated, so desirable, so superior. You can't help but jerk to me every time you see me on TV. I'm on the news 24/7. I'm Ms. Marvel and the worlds obsessed with me. You are too. You happened to catch my eye at a crime scene last week, I had to come find you and see where this could go. But in order to start this fling, I have to see what you're working with. I have to see how you jerk it, how you follow instructions, and how disciplined you are. You can only cum when I allow you to, let's see how well you do. This can become a very common thing, prove to me you deserve it.

Length: 00:17:42
Size: 833 MB

Download:

AdmralBulldog

Title: Lexi Luxe - PAY MUMMY SUGAR DUMMY

Listing Description: You are such a good boy for Me aren't you? Working all those extra shifts so you can send Me all those extra earnings. Mummy will make it worth your while as long as I get what I want and you keep Me very happy. **Want to direct your very own custom clip featuring ME? Order here: MissLexiLuxe.com ** Follow Me on Twitter @LexiLuxe_

Length: 00:07:42
Size: 143 MB

Download:

AdmralBulldog

Title: Fetishista - Ass Shaking In Black Latex Leggings

Listing Description: Another fun video with me shaking my ass in sexy tight shiny latex ! You can see me clenching, shaking, dancing and the focus is on my super shiny ass ! So shiny that you can see the mirror effect in them.

I start off by shining with oil my black rubber pants and than i procced with my sexy shake : right cheek, left cheek !

I also wear a hot red rubber top together with my pants ! You know what is the most fun? You can feel the latex - that tight it is ! also you hear the latex - my ass is actually clapping and you can hear my buttcheeks clapping !

So damn fucking hot ! You don't want to miss this, belive me ! ;)

Length: 00:10:40
Size: 789 MB

Download:

AdmralBulldog

Title: Lucy Skye - Eat Cum For My Tits

Listing Description: My tits make you dumb, especially when I take my bra off. You can't think when you're looking at them - the only thing you know is to touch your hard cock. Stroke it and stare at my perfect breasts - So weak I could get you to do just about anything, huh? Go on then - Today you'll be gobbling up your own cum. Stroke it and shoot it out, and lick every last drop as you stare pathetically at my juicy boobs.

Length: 00:06:25
Size: 732 MB

Download:

AdmralBulldog

Title: Meana Wolf - Suck Cock For Me

Listing Description: I know how difficult it is for you. It must be so fatiguing...having to wear the mask of normalcy every day. You look at a woman, and your poor little brain is bombarded with the images that society down your throat every day...Images of her down on her knees...sucking cock...gagging on dick...images of her doing depraved sexual acts for the pleasure of men. I know how confusing it is for you, because deep down you don't feel that way. When you look at a woman...you have the uncontrollable urge to get on your knees. You know that you were meant to serve a dominant woman. And trying to fit into a world that expects you to be a dominant alpha male? Well...thats like trying to fit a giant cock into a tiny little mouth... It. Just. Doesn't. Fit. You know that it's not woman who should be down on their knees worshipping cock...and look at you. So eager to serve...so submissive. As you fall deeper into trance you find yourself wanting nothing more than to please me. Your confusion only serves to take you deeper as the images pass on your screen...slowly moulding you into the perfect...mindless...servent... perfect. brainless. submissive. cock licker. You realize that giving and receiving are the same thing. Because when you give this cock a good hard sucking...when you give me the pleasure of watching you suck dick? You receive something much more important...You receive a purpose.
xoxo Meana Wolf

Length: 00:22:22
Size: 1.45 GB

Download:

AdmralBulldog

Title: Moneygoddessscc - Step

Listing Description: Follow me on Twitter : MoneyGoddessscc You are my Therapist and wear a sexy outfite with Heels. I tell you that I need help, I want to fuck my Stepdauther, I love her long Legs and her Dangling. You tell me that you help me, but you don`t want to help me, you want to turn me into one of your sex slaves. You tell me that you can reprogram my Brain and that help me. You give me Medicine () and I have to sniff it if you say it. You tell me I have to sniff 5 times at first. Now i am dizzy and you tell me that the first step is that my Brain have to be destroyed and Blank. You give me a Trigger, I have every Time to Sniff if you Snap your fingers. You tell that it`s not bad if I want to fuck my Daughter, Dady`s have to fuck their Daughters. You see that I get horny, you give me another Trigger that every time I see Legs Crossing or Dangling I have to Stroke my Cock. You give me a Joi tell me how my daughter fucks her teacher, Snap your fingers and Play with your Legs and Dangle. In the middle you tell me my Brain is now Blank and make me Cum. I have a Blackout and if I wake up, you Wear a casaul outfite and call me Daddy. You progammed me that I think you are my daughter and want to Fuck woman for Money. You tell me I have to fuck your frinds and test it, you beginn to Snap, Cross your Legs and Dangel (Senaker or Heels what you want) I stare at you and your legs, Fuck my Hand like a Zombie and you tell me with Daddy talk how I fuck your Friend and give a Cum Countdown. Then you bring me to your athor Sexslaves

Length: 00:31:08
Size: 1.34 GB
Resolution: 1920?1080

Download:

AdmralBulldog

AdmralBulldog

Title: Miss Scarlett - Keep Your Eyes Below The Beta Line #6

Listing Description: Can you keep your eyes below the beta line when I'm naked all over the screen and the censorship chips away bit by bit? Why don't you buy and find out if you're really the ultimate loser you prance and pose about or just a sad wannabe? You can consider this as training as well! The format is a bit raw and experimental but will be refined if enough sales are made.

Length: 00:09:58
Size: 758 MB
Resolution: 1920?1080

Download: