Femdom Jerk Off Instructions | Humiliation, Loser Abuse, Mind Fuck

xre4l30

IWantSheena - Jerk Off To My Shiny Ass

Actress name: IWantSheena
Tags: latex fetish, JOI, stroking, JOI Games, Edging Games, JOI Fantasy, jerk on ass, Ruined Orgasm, ass JOI,

Video Name: IWantSheena_-_Jerk_Off_To_My_Shiny_Ass
Duration: 00:02:25
Resolution: 1920 x 1078
Format: mp4
File Size: 149.4 MB

DOWNLOAD OR WATCH ONLINE
► IWantSheena_-_Jerk_Off_To_My_Shiny_Ass.mp4

xre4l30

Bratty Bunny - Submit To My Power: Edge Eat Ruin Over and Over

Actress name: Bratty Bunny
Tags: CEI, Cum Play, Cum Swallowing, Encouragement, Cum Countdown, JOI, stroking, JOI Games, Edging Games,
DESCRIPTION: I have indoctrinated you over the years to submit to my every command. You always come back wanting more, craving it in fact. You want to be such a weak pathetic loser slave for me. You will listen to my words and crave my bratty bitchy attention. You are addicted to eating it for me, ruining it for me, and doing exactly what I say. Today that's what you will do for me. Start stroking and I will show you how much power and control I have over you. You have given up everything to an obedient slave for me and wouldn't want to be anywhere else. Ruin that orgasm, eat that cum, submit to Bratty Bunny. You have no control and no power but you will earn an orgasm from me today. One after the other, can you even handle it?

Video Name: Bratty_Bunny_-_Submit_To_My_PowerEdge_Eat_Ruin_Over_and_Over
Duration: 00:25:01
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
File Size: 849.56 MB

DOWNLOAD OR WATCH ONLINE
► Bratty_Bunny_-_Submit_To_My_PowerEdge_Eat_Ruin_Over_and_Over.mp4

xre4l30

Hot Juls Fetishes - Domme Step Mommy Turns You Into Her Sissy Girl

Actress name: Hot Juls Fetishes
Tags: Natural tits, Natural , Big tits, Cuckold, Topless, Brunette, , Lingerie, , , BISEXUAL ENCOURAGEMENT, HUMILIATION, MENTAL DOMINATION, MAKE ME BI, MALE CUM SWALLOWERS, mind fuck, cuck, female domination, naked, goddess juls, cum eater, cuckoldress, ass worship, body worship, cuckold training, alpha cock, big tits, sexy lingerie, sissy slave, cock worship
DESCRIPTION: You see, you are NOT a faggot. If you were a faggot, you would be going out and blowing dicks on your own. BUT, for you to suck dick you need a woman to be present. I will be the decision maker from now on when you suck cock, whose cock and for how long. You need a little bit of hand-holding, a dash of encouragement. I will tease your tiny dickwith my hot body, fully take off my white lingerie and show off my HOT BODY that you will NEVER have. You know that you could never please a hot Goddess like me, your only way to be close to me is to become my cuckold. You will also see short mind-fucking cuckolding clips playing throughout this my video, teasing you, causing you fall deeper into my cuckolding trap.

Video Name: Hot Juls Fetishes - Domme Step Mommy Turns You Into Her Sissy Girl
Duration: 00:14:08
Resolution: 1280 x 720
File Size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD OR WATCH ONLINE
► Hot Juls Fetishes - Domme Step Mommy Turns You Into Her Sissy Girl.mp4

xre4l30

Goddess Valora - Youre No Good To Fuck So You Should Be My Cuck

Tags: Fetish, Femdom, See through clothing, Purple hair, No sex, Bedroom, Cuckold, Small Penis Humiliation, Ass Shaking, Cuckold, Cuckold POV, FemDom POV, Goddess, Humiliation, Mean Girls, Middle Finger, SPH, Tease Goddess
DESCRIPTION: Feeling like you're less of a man because your "cock" looks like a scared turtle? Ha! Well you should! I'm embarrassed just talking to you.. I'm going to tell you all the ways you let down me, my gender, and yourself down by sporting suck a ridiculous nub between your legs.
Since we both know you'll never be able to make me cum or feel anything, I think the best thing to do is to make you a lucky cucky! You'll be lucky to be able to say you're my "boyfriend" and super lucky to help me pick out the studs who are going to fill me full of cock and cuck snacks! This is what you deserve for only being able to offer me such a poor excuse for a "dick". After all, someone's got to pay for all my stuff and listen to me talk about my day and that's really the only stuff you're good at.

Video Name: Goddess Valora - Youre No Good To Fuck So You Should Be My Cuck
Duration: 00:12:29
File Size: 384.86 MB

DOWNLOAD OR WATCH ONLINE
► Goddess Valora - Youre No Good To Fuck So You Should Be My Cuck.mp4

xre4l30

Bettie Bondage - The Talk

Actress name: Bettie Bondage
Tags: JOI, stroking, JOI Games, Edging Games, JOI Fantasy ,Masturbation Instruction, Ruined Orgasm,

Video Name: Bettie_Bondage_-_The_Talk
Duration: 00:10:08
Resolution: 1280 x 720
File Size: 502.52 MB

DOWNLOAD OR WATCH ONLINE
► Bettie_Bondage_-_The_Talk.mp4

xre4l30

Goddess Evelyn - Stroke In A Condom Cuckie

Actress name: Goddess Evelyn
Tags: Bikini, Femdom, Fetish, Tease, Cum countdown, Humiliation, Joi, Cei, Topless, No sex, Natural tits, Big tits, Brunette, , Cuckold, Cum Eating Instructions, CEI Encouragement, Cuckold Condom Eating, Cum in Condom, Premature Ejaculation, Smoking CEI, Topless, Verbal Humiliation
DESCRIPTION: I have a date tonight, cuckie. I know how much the thought of watching Me get pleasured excites you. Maybe a little too much. You can never even last through the foreplay. You've embarrassed yourself many a time. It's gotten so bad that I've started making you wear condoms while you watch, but even then, you still struggle to last. It's hilarious actually. Well tonight I'll allow you a head start. I'll allow you to jerk off to Mein a condom, of course as we wait for My date to arrive. As you being to stroke I begin to beat down your self confidence. I humiliate you for not being able to last, for not being able to get girls, and for being a total loser. I tell you that I would NEVER allow you into My bed, and you're destined to stroke in a condom while a real man gets to fuck Me raw. This is the closest you'll ever get to being with Me sexually. Which is pretty fucking pathetic when you think about it because it's not even close at all. I laugh at you as I give you a cum count down. While he's sucking on My tits and clit, you'll be sucking that condom clean.

Video Name: Goddess Evelyn - Stroke In A Condom Cuckie
Duration: 00:16:43
File Size: 187.82 MB

DOWNLOAD OR WATCH ONLINE
► Goddess Evelyn - Stroke In A Condom Cuckie.mp4

xre4l30

Bettie Bondage - Spiked into a Futa

Actress name: Bettie Bondage
Tags: JOI, stroking, JOI Games, Edging Games, JOI Fantasy, Masturbation Instruction, Ruined Orgasm,

Video Name: Bettie_Bondage_-_Spiked_into_a_Futa
Duration: 00:07:51
File Size: 411.93 MB

DOWNLOAD OR WATCH ONLINE
► Bettie_Bondage_-_Spiked_into_a_Futa.mp4

xre4l30

Goddess Evelyn - Sissy Cam Audition

Actress name: Goddess Evelyn
Tags: Femdom, Humiliation, Small penis humiliation, Bedroom, Bed, Cum countdown, Joi, Cei, Ass worship, Brunette, , Natural tits, Big tits, Sissification, Sissy, Fetish
DESCRIPTION: We work together, and you confided in Me that you're really struggling financially. I tell you that I own a talent agency, and that I can help you out with an audition. You immediately agree and thank Me, telling Me that you're SUPER desperate, and you would do anything at this point. Well the day of you audition comes, and it's not what you expected. I run an adult entertainment talent agency, and the interview is for a webcam entertainer. I tell you that i's very important that you have a big dick, otherwise the part isn't for you. You show Me your dick, and it's obviously NOT cut out for this job.

My demeanor changes, and I tell you that the only way I can use you is if you are a sissy cum slut whore. You don't really want to do this, but you're really desperate, you agree. I tell you that I need to make sure that you can follow through and eat your own cum. I tease you with My sexy body, and begin humiliating you for what you are. I make you take a big load in the loser position, and make you play with the cum. I tell you that this is what your customers want to see. You have more training to get through before I can put you in the spotlight. We will train again next week.

Video Name: Goddess Evelyn - Sissy Cam Audition
Duration: 00:14:50
File Size: 869.35 MB

DOWNLOAD OR WATCH ONLINE
► Goddess Evelyn - Sissy Cam Audition.mp4