JOI Games, CEI, SPH, Verbal Humiliation

CollinZ

How A Young Virgin and An Old Whale Are Rinsed Differently

This is sort of a tutorial for young findoms and a clip for Beta’s to know how they will be used at different times in their life. A young beta has no money but can be an investment in the future. A old beta is a whale and is treated like one. It really is how best to maximize what you get out of males. Young students versus old whales. Clip contains other Brat Princess audio cutins.

Financial Domination, Mesmerize, Ass, Brat Girls, FemDom, FinDom Princess, Leggings Fetish, Legs, Older Men / Younger Men, POV, Tutorial, Wallet Draining

Format: MPEG-4
Duration: 00:12:51
1920 X 1080
File size: 1.11 GB

Download or WATCH ONLINE - 1.1 GB

CollinZ

Good Boy Challenge JOI

Can you be a good boy for Me? Can you follow My orders even with all of the temptation? Can you resist My countdowns knowing that denial is what I demand of you? Let's see if you can earn the title of "good boy."

Duration: 00:17:06
1920 X 1080
File size: 646 MB

Download or WATCH ONLINE - 645.5 MB

CollinZ

Every Last Drop CEI

While you're busy edging for me it's very important that any pre-cum is consumed. Every single last drop of cum goes in your mouth. You're a good cumslut and will remind yourself of that daily.

Duration: 00:09:48
1920 X 1080
File size: 232 MB

Download or WATCH ONLINE - 232.1 MB

CollinZ

Eva de Vil - Blue Ball Fuel

Aww, you look so desperate! I have an idea to help with that.

Focus on each individual part of my body and clear your mind.
You'll soon forget about your desperation as you stare at my swaying ass and focus on how good it feels to goon for me.
Is it not working? You must not be focusing hard enough...

The desperation will consume you if you can't learn to handle it. But Goddess is here to help.

Published Nov 4, 2023

Blue Balls, Body Worship, Bush, Denial, Desperation, Edging, Jerk Off Encouragement, JOI, Orgasm Denial, Tease and Denial

Duration: 00:16:54
1920 X 1080
File size: 1007 MB

Download or WATCH ONLINE - 1 006.8 MB

CollinZ

A Face Full Of Sticky Cum

After this clip, you’ll feel totally ashamed, just like I want you to be. It’s what you deserve. After all, what could be more degrading than wanking off, on your own and cumming all over your face?

Unlike CEI where you cum with the intention of eating it then change your mind as soon as you cum, there’s no backing out of this youkkake (youkake). Your face will be covered salty, sticky, discussing cum before you have that change of heart. It’ll be too late. You’ll have completely humiliated yourself for me already.

Even if you’re not sure if you want a face full of cum, I want you to follow the instructions up to that point, and let me convince you. Find out if I can make you submit to the most humiliating ordeal (spoilers: yes I can).

Duration: 00:12:22
3840 X 2160
File size: 4.15 GB

Download or WATCH ONLINE - 4.1 GB

CollinZ

Ballooning - JOI Technique

If you like edging, you’ll love learning how to balloon. This is a JOI technique that few men know about, but which provides pleasure and gooning beyond anything you’ve ever experienced. Ballooning combines finding and teasing a sweet spot, along with some kegel muscle training called “anal breathing”. Buy this clip to hear me explain and demonstrate this special technique which will see you last longer and get harder than you’ve ever been before. Ballooning frequently is also thought to make erections harder and bigger…just FYI ;)

Duration: 00:09:50
1920 X 1080
File size: 203 MB

Download or WATCH ONLINE - 203.5 MB

CollinZ

Just for You… My Fans

In this clip, Tara shares her video making experience in front of the camera and responds to fan comments before slowly taking off her top and bra. She teases her nipples and encourages you to jerk off for her.

Experience interview, the REAL Tara Tainton, confession, striptease, cleavage, bare shoulders, topless, pantyhose, big breasts, nipples, nipple play, jerk off encouragement, cum countdown ...and the exclusive, intensely intimate experience of being with ME.

So… you want to get to know the REAL me? The one who reads all your comments on my site, is glued to your awesome reviews of my videos, replies to all your emails personally, and connects with you on Twitter?

Well, here I am… just for YOU, my incredible fans. Let me show you who I really am… tell you why I love doing what I do, my reasons for being right here, on camera, just for you. Because you asked me to. ;)

Duration: 00:29:07
720 X 404
File size: 873 MB

Download or WATCH ONLINE - 873.8 MB

CollinZ

Not Yet Jerk Off Boy

I'll let you know the appropriate time to jerk to my oiled up bikini body. I know the shine and glisten on my body will get you hard without even touching yourself. When the time is right, after wiggling and thrusting into the camera, I'll let you become a jerk off boy. Ready beat off boy? Ready to blow it? Ya, I know all it takes is from the count of 30 to 1 with this hot ass bikini oil body.

Duration: 00:06:03
1920 X 1080
File size: 589 MB

Download or WATCH ONLINE - 589.1 MB

CollinZ

Miss Anna - Good Boy

Breathe, relax and take off all your clothes. You will let your brain shut down and you will only allow the images on the screen to control you. You will give in to this mesmerizing trance and submit completely, become My good boy.

Duration: 00:13:08
1920 X 1080
File size: 1007 MB

Download or WATCH ONLINE - 1 006.3 MB

CollinZ

Tattooed Temptress - Loving Sweet Mommy

Less taboo talk than other my other videos and more loving content. This video focuses on more of a soft and nurturing side of mommy.
She kisses you, rubs your hair and feeds you from her breasts as you lay your head in her lap. She tells you childhood stories, and starts to rub your penis. You’re mommy’s perfect little boy. You suck mommy’s toes and lick mommy’s pussy like a good boy, and then mommy climbs on top of you, grinding her hips over your hard penis.
This is where you belong, back inside mommy’s wet womb. Mommy wants her belly full of your cum before the night is over.

Duration: 00:20:00
1920 X 1080
File size: 1.71 GB

Download or WATCH ONLINE - 1.7 GB

CollinZ

LewdestBunnie - Blackmailed Wife Accidentally Loves It

My husband's accused of a crime he did not commit, and his best friend's testimony is his only alibi. Unfortunately for me, this "friend" is a total pervert who's been lusting after me for years, and uses this vulnerable situation to blackmail me. First, I must strip naked, and I'm totally annoyed and humiliated, reminding myself I have to do this to save my husband. However, when he makes me get on my knees to blow him, seeing his dick is... shocking? I've never seen anything so BIG! He asks me to compare my husband to him, and I feel so bad having to confess how small my husbands dick is. Also I never knew I had a gag reflex until now either! My blackmailer throatfucks me and I'm surprised he hasn't cum yet, his stamina already exceeds my husband's, and I'm even more surprised when he says this is just the warm up!? He wants to fuck me in doggy, the pose of choice because women are most "open" that way and he can see I'm not used to anything as big as him. It's true... I actually have to use lube for the first time in forever! Although I've been reluctant up til now, thinking I should be a good wife and respect my husband, but when his best friend's huge dick enters me it's game over. I moan, I confess I love it, and I even cum during sex for the first time!!?! My blackmailer clearly has the stamina and level of control of a god, because he was able to hold back until I'm on my knees again and he "claims me" with a facial so big that my small dicked husband wouldn't even imagine a man could do! ♥
FEATURES - wife x husband’s friend, blackmail roleplay, cheating fantasy, reluctant to enthusiastic, petite, huge cock, size comparison, cock worship, sph (for husband, humiliation, blowjob, POV sex doggy, GIANT facial

Duration: 00:21:24
1920 X 1080
File size: 379 MB

Download or WATCH ONLINE - 378.8 MB

CollinZ

Nicolette Bloom - Classmate Likes the Smell of My Pussy

I'm so happy I'm with you on this project. You're definitely my favorite to work with in class. You like working with me too? Oh really? No, I already knew that. Okay so we should be working but why don't you ask me a question for fun? You want to know what my kinks are? Noway, I'm answering that. You go first. You love the smell of pussy? Wow you're so naughty. Well I mean, it does turn me on that you like that. Do you think you would want to smell my pussy?

Duration: 00:10:59
1920 X 1080
File size: 1.55 GB

Download or WATCH ONLINE - 1.5 GB

CollinZ

Destinationkat - Dont Get Aroused

I begin by warning you to not get aroused. This will only make the chastity cage tighter. I do things such as sucking on my finger and stroking it, showing off my body, and include very short scenes of myself being fucked by my sex machine and moaning every now and then throughout to make it even harder for you. I taunt you for being stuck in your cage like that. How tight it must be. I can orgasm when ever I want to. But not you. You'd be lucky to be let out. At the end, I tell you that you're not allowed to buy the sex machine fuck clip from my page, but that you can tribute me the cost of it, which is $8 ;)
Published Dec 13, 2023

Duration: 00:06:33
1920 X 1080
File size: 502 MB

Download or WATCH ONLINE - 502.0 MB

CollinZ

Leda von Thrill - Swallow Two Loads - Double CEI - Cum Eating Instructions, Cum Countdown, Blue Bikini

It's a rare treat. Two orgasms, back to back. Isn't it so exciting?
Get a shot glass, my dirty little cum slut. You will fill up that glass with two delicious loads, drinking it all up for me.
Yes, I know how much it turns you on, just to think about eating your cum. So how much more intense will it be to see a load already waiting for you?
My little cum whore. So addicted. Always coming back for more. Because you love how I tease you. How I tempt you. How I control your cock.
Added: 6/25/23

Duration: 00:22:33
1920 X 1080
File size: 1.25 GB

Download or WATCH ONLINE - 1.3 GB

CollinZ

Clair Satine - CEI Pet Slave Training

You always wanted to be my pet. Today I finally take you to your first training. I will teach you how to behave like the dog you suppose to be. How to stand, how to approach how to behave like a true mutt. I decided that as this is your first day and you are doing great I will allow you to eat from a bowl, but only if you behave right. I teach you how to stroke like a Mutt and after you success I decided to count you down ...at the end I decided to reward you allowing you to eat your cum from the bowl I gave it to you on our first day of training. This video contains dirty talk and soft verbal.

Duration: 00:09:20
1920 X 1080
File size: 1.31 GB

Download or WATCH ONLINE - 1.3 GB

CollinZ

Cyberbully Gigi - CEI - Just A Taste

You resisted accepting this, the reality of your existence. You thought you could go against my words, push my boundaries, and look where it led you to–right back here on your knees for me. Since you wanted to disobey your Goddess, I think it’s only right for me to retrain you and give a proper punishment for my pet. Don’t worry, it’s a delicious and emasculating punishment that’ll leave you wanting to taste more.

Duration: 00:12:30
1920 X 1080
File size: 300 MB

Download or WATCH ONLINE - 299.9 MB

CollinZ

Mistress Veronica Vixen - Aroma Sampling CEI

I know it can be nerve wracking to meet Me, a famous Dominatrix, for the first time. I want you at ease in My dungeon, completely RELAXED. I have just the thing for you to sniff and snap into submission. Doesn't matter if you've never tried it. You are in My dungeon and you WILL OBEY. So sniff sniff.. With your head FUCKED, it's time to tell you what that mouth will do! It's all about trying new things when serving ME! Anything for Mistress...right?

Duration: 00:11:36
1920 X 1080
File size: 113 MB

Download or WATCH ONLINE - 113.0 MB

CollinZ

Mistress Alex - Bratty JOI

I want you to stroke MY WAY. I'm a little brat and I alwaysss get my way. Listen to my sweet little voice and I will guide you right to the edge of an orgasm. I'm going to tease you sooo much with my tight little body, but NO cumming until I give you permission to. Look me in the eyes. Your cock is mine. You are mine. And I can do whatever I want to you, right?
Published Nov 2, 2023
Brat Girls, Jerk Off Instruction-JOI

Duration: 00:10:38
1920 X 1080
File size: 1.50 GB

Download or WATCH ONLINE - 1.5 GB

CollinZ

Miss Lucid - Beg For It - JOI + CEI

Just another hot Asian Goddess releasing yet another JOI video huh? Wrong. I'm the hot Asian Goddess that will teach you how to beg properly for release. Decide your own fate by following my directions closely or ache yourself so badly that you meet God. Your choice.
Published May 10, 2023
Cum Eating Instructions, JOI Games

Duration: 00:13:59
1920 X 1080
File size: 1.95 GB

Download or WATCH ONLINE - 1.9 GB