Kari Sweets Topless/New Stuff

italiano30

New post from her site seems to have some full topless plus theres a lot of other new ones since the last thread about her. Anyone mind sharing?

If you don't mind Phad having your real name, address and phone number, then by all means join, share and then watch your account get banned.

Her site can be cracked but you need extra info in order to access the 'new' stuff. So even if you get in, you have to jump through a shitload of other hoops to access the good stuff. It can be done but it's far cheaper to just join it legitimately, download everything and quit for a few months. Or years. Then repeat.

I wanted to join but i ran into trouble with KTso back in the day for downloading a torrent of her work and apparently it was the webmaster of ktso that put up the torrent cause he was tracking all ips that were downloading it then comparing them to his website... i read that the guy who runs karis site is the same kind of dude so i doubt its worth my time..
Then why not go to a wifi spot like a McDonalds and join there? Or just change or mask your ip? It's pretty easy to do.

wsxzaq111

Never mind, just saw it now.... i bet you there's something over her nipples in that shot lol, the panda studio are masters of making something out of nothing
This!!! I have seen this be proven true time and again with Brooke Marks material. It's highly likely the Preview screens contain most of the win you would be looking for. Then the video itself would usually turn out to be a series of quick glimpses of things you would actually want to see.

ptagg

I wish I could get in , I got banned from joining Ktso long ago, Kari sweets I was a member years ago.
I once shared a video and somehow that put me on a huge shit list threatened with legal action and banned for life for just 1 share. i learned the hard way there are now a few sites i can no longer join.

Last edited by a moderator:
Out of the 9 or so minutes, you only get like 5-6 seconds of nip time. I re-subbed for the vid. Phad got me again but atleast there's some win in the latest video.
Would you mind sharing screenshots, or better yet, uploading a gif/webm of those 5-6 seconds?

gregkn

okay...I want to say this....I have been a member of her site on 3 or 4 occasions....almost due to sign up again....

my point is, if anyone has never joined this site, you should do it....download everything there and keep it for your own personal collection.....if you are like me who just loves the nonude tease, this is the best value for money site you could join....

we crave that 4 second nip or pussy slip....the ultimate collection has it.....

gorgeous girl....just wish she would have done a fame girls Ella style.....oh well.....

i don't know where you're from but i sure as hell don't want to go to mc donalds and look up teen models in public lol, isn't the whole point of this internet thing it is somewhat private? sure as hell don't need that phad guy stalking me that's why i avoid it and going to mc donalds won't really help if i use my credit card now will it?
I misread what you wrote. It looked at first as if you wanted to join KS but didn't because of ip issues with KTSO. So nm.

BTW, I downloaded plenty of pron from McDonald's back in the day. I just made sure I sat in one of the spots where no one could see what I was looking at. Hell, I even sat and chatted with the Geezer Brigade while large files were downloading!;) Finally, I ended my boycott of Charter and couldn't be happier. Charter has been awesome.

bjl12

There's nothing impressive at KS. Have joined and rejoined in the past. Yeah there are some slips, but nothing that blows you away and the updates are 1-2 a month with like 1/3 set of new material or ~2 min of new video.

What's worse is that Brooke is basically retired and I've never been into BK or MG although CC is hella hot...she's not advertised/sold the right way :/

There's nothing impressive at KS. Have joined and rejoined in the past. Yeah there are some slips, but nothing that blows you away and the updates are 1-2 a month with like 1/3 set of new material or ~2 min of new video.
Exactly. I'm curious to see her topless after all these years but not thirty bucks curious, and there's nothing else there that interests me or isn't already freely available.

What's worse is that Brooke is basically retired and I've never been into BK or MG although CC is hella hot...she's not advertised/sold the right way :/
Brooke is especially frustrating because her website used to be so great. Personal photos, blogging, mix tapes, an actual sense of effort and fun put into her videos, and then it all just went away. It went from being "her" site to a cookie-cutter Phad site where she happens to be the model. As for Carlotta, she was successful long before working with PP and has her own site separate from his wide world of nonsense, so at least she's got that going for her.