Kari Sweets Ultimate

SAN

Global Moderator
Staff member
if you're searching for her Ultimate Collection videos I have only a few of them:

• Babe In Blue (aka Bedroom Babe Uncut)
  • Bedroom Rush
  • Bedroom Thong Uncut
  • Breathless
  • Brown And Gold Thong
  • Carwash
  • Deelicious
  • Green Outside
  • Hustler Mesh
  • Natural Beauty
  • Papasan Fun
  • Pink Button Up
  • Pink Ruffles
  • Red Scarf
  • Rock Out
  • Sex Kitten
  • Shining Star
  • Showing Two
  • Spank Me Daddy 2
  • Under The Bridge

and tbh I'm not even sure they are all from the UC series (Felix itself released a few videos before selling everything to PhaD and I stored them all in the same folder) :dunno:

SAN

pripitty

Yeah, then Phil flash bought all the uncut originals and literally did basically nothing with it. Sad, and strange.

SAN

Global Moderator
Staff member
Yeah, then Phil flash bought all the uncut originals and literally did basically nothing with it. Sad, and strange.
what Phil really did is beyond me, but of course if you ever read his comments on the Kari website's disqus it is quite clear that he didn't really buy the whole pack from Felix or PhaD

suppoon420

Please forgie me for stepping into your thread, but I might have some insight.

After the original site closed, there was an attempt to revive it. Felix (or someone else) released 24 re-edited sets, 18 photo sets and 6 videos. The Re-Edit videos were Pink Ruffles, Under The Bridge, Red Scarf, Bedroom Thong Uncut, Bedroom Rush, and Babe-In-Blue Uncut. The sets were American Girl, Soccer Chick, Bubblegum Pigtails, Red Rocker, Spotty Hotty, The Erecting Job, The Sweet Goal, Sailor Girl, Personal Touch, Explosions, Lucky Ducky, Casting Couch, Sensually yours, Blue Ball Babe, Bikini Shower, Hearts Panties, Having Fun 2, and Red Wavy Bodystocking 2 - The Lost Pics.

After that, PhaD took over and removed the re-edits and started over with the Ultimate Collection. There were 81 total sets and videos in the UC, and as far as I know there was no overlap with the re-edit sets:

UC Photo sets: Red Hearts, Rock Out, Pink Button Up, Sweet Red Glow, Kari's Birthday Suit, Your Lucky Moment, Lacy Lust, Natural Beauty, Pink Hot Pants, Bringing Sexy Back, American Girl, White-N-Lacy, Touchdown Tease, Leather and Chains, Love Is, Tease Me to Death, Beauty In Brown, Frilly Lace, Purple Daze, Dirthy Laundry, Turquoise Tights, Hustler Mesh, Bedroom Booty, Boob Hunter, Bed of Roses, Tropical Shade, Sprinkler, Afternoon Surprise, Pole Exposure, At the Mountain, Body Shop, Meshing Around, Catch Me, Red and Shiny, Bad Girl, Stretching Out, Xmas Suspenders, Crochet and Fan, and Car Wash Denim

UC Videos: Hustler Mesh, Showing Two, Pink Button Up, Papasan Fun, Delicious, Sex Kitten, Natural Beauty Video, Green Outside, Red Scarf, Bringing Sexy Back Video, Steel Night, Spank Me Daddy, Red and Sexy in PR, Prerogative, Bad Girl, Oh Kari, Green Mesh Shower Uncut, Spank Me Daddy 2, Rock Out, Pachanga Outfit, Pin Up Kari BTS, Lip Talk, Bubble Bath Uncut, Hokies Uncut, Doing Laundry, K2, Scary Cemetary, All Booty, Xmas Suspenders, Nap Time, Mamacita, Green Bikini, Shower Cyclone, All Green, Sprinkler, Whooty Booty, Candid Mirror, ATF Agent, Backyard, Carwash, and Brown And Gold Thong.

There may have been more after that, but I was so annoyed with the infrequent updates after years of being a loyal fan, figured she'd retired years ago (and is probably getting closer to 40 now), so I gave up. When curiosity go the better of me, I went back to check many months later, and Phil had taken over. I really don't trust him to follow through on anything after so many broken promises over the years, so I haven't bothered to sign up and see if there's anything new. If anyone else can attest to it being worth the money (even for a one time spend), I'd maybe possibly think about considering it maybe.

Feel free to correct me if I made any mistakes.