Mixed Keeping It In The Family - Incest, Taboo, Roleplay and more!

Areax69

Hands Off, Step-Sis, He's MY Step-Son! HD 1080p (2021)

Category: Stepmother / Stepson Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, Stepmom, MILF, Mommy, Cougar, Mommas boy, STEP-MOM, Older Woman / Younger Man, Dad's Wife / Husband's Son, ROLE PLAY, step mother, step son, step mommy, Brunette, Busty / Big tits, POV, VIRTUAL SEX, CONFRONTATION, BLOW JOBS.

*Tara Tainton's 3rd best-selling clip as of 3/23/2021

THAT SLUT!! I KNEW IT! There's not a single thing my slutty step-sister can keep her hands off -- especially when it's MINE! I can't believe she's done this. Gone so far. MY BOY!! She's gone after him with her slutty bitchy witchy wiles and thinks she can take MY BOY away from me?! I know it's not his fault... it's just not. He's completely innocent, my perfect boy. He's just... confused. That must be it. He just needs to have his attention directed elsewhere. He needs to realize what he has RIGHT HERE. In his own home. Right before his eyes. At his fingertips. Day and night. There's not a thing that slut has or can do that I'm not ten times better at. And I'm going to love shoving that in her face!! And my step-son's...

BUY NOW to experience taboo, MILF, older woman, confrontation, female desperation, trash talk, dirty talk, virtual kissing, topless, big breasts, nipples, virtual handjob, virtual blowjob, virtual sex, woman on top, breast bouncing, moaning, orgasms, revenge ...and the exclusive, intensely intimate experience of being with ME.

Size: 917282742 bytes (874.79 MiB), duration: 00:29:06, avg.bitrate: 4203 kb/s
Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, stereo (und)
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 25.00 fps(r) (und)

Download

Areax69

Wake Up Daddy And Make Your Daughter Pancakes !!! HD 720p

Category: Father / Daughter Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, Daddy's Girl, Daddy, OLDER MAN / YOUNGER WOMAN, ROLE PLAY, Brunette, POV, Amateur, Doggystyle, Blowjob, Teen, Teens

*THIS IS NOT A SLEEPING CLIP!* I worked late last night but my daughter jumps on my bed and demands PANCAKES for breakfast! Her worthless bitch mother must be off shopping. I beg her to let me sleep but she pulls the covers off and sees my morning wood! She is curious about daddy's cock and wants to play with it? NO! She won't leave me alone! It feels so good to have her sweet hands all over my cock. She wants to taste daddy's dick!!! OH MY FUCKING GOD, she loves putting daddy in her mouth. I can't take it anymore. I get her naked and we touch ourselves together. I am going to put it inside her. It only hurts for a second and she trusts daddy! I MAKE MY SWEET DAUGHTER CUM SO HARD!!! I bend her over and squirt my full load all over her ass and back! I LOVE IT WHEN MY DAUGHTER WAKES ME UP IN THE MORNING!!!!

Size: 212080874 bytes (202.26 MiB), duration: 00:16:45, avg.bitrate: 1688 kb/s
Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, stereo (und)
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 30.00 fps(r) (und)

Download

Areax69

Any Time You Want, Even When Step-Uncle's in the Room HD 1080p (2021)

Category: Stepmother / Stepson Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, Stepmom, MILF, Mommy, Cougar, Mommas boy, STEP-MOM, Older Woman / Younger Man, Dad's Wife / Husband's Son, ROLE PLAY, step mother, step son, step mommy, Brunette, Busty / Big tits, POV, VIRTUAL SEX, EXHIBITIONIST, PUSSY EATING, PHONE SEX.

How exciting... my husband actually interested in phone sex?? But NOW?? In the middle of our New Year's Eve party -- that he can't even attend?? I think he's been inspired. But oh, gosh, our boy is... well, he WANTS IT now. And I'll always uphold my promise, the subject of our little talk when he became an adult. "Fucking your step-mother is as natural as saying hello in this house!" I have to oblige... even while working up his step-father on the phone... grabbing one delicious cock while talking dirty to the other. I'm getting so mixed up... so HOT!!!! I don't even know who came first. I just know that I've never been this turned on, this excited, this high on orgasms! And... oh, no, he's ready AGAIN. And he wants it. NOW. Even with step-uncle Larry in the room! Any time you want, my beautiful boy. Any time at all...

BUY NOW to experience taboo, older woman, MILF, exhibitionism, virtual sex, virtual handjob, female desperation, solo masturbation, moaning, orgasms, multiple orgasms, big breasts, nipples, virtual pussy licking, dirty talk, upskirt, panties, video series, Even When Step-Daddy's in Room ...and the exclusive, intensely intimate experience of being with ME.

Size: 1060027961 bytes (1010.92 MiB), duration: 00:26:02, avg.bitrate: 5429 kb/s
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 25.00 fps(r) (und)

Download

Areax69

Gabriella Lopez in Free Use Family Vacation - Teasing Step Dad with my Huge Tits HD 720p (2021)

Category: Stepfather / Stepdaughter Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, DADDY'S GIRL, Stepdad, Older Man / younger woman, Mom's Husband / Wife's Daughter, Role Play, STEP-DADDY'S GIRL, Step father, step daddy, step daughter, Brunette, POV, Busty / Big tits, Latina, STUCK

I walk in to my living room and I find my step-daughter, Gabriella, wearing a slutty, string bathingsuit. The bathing suit is bright green and she pulls the straps to the side, so she can show me her huge tits! She notices my cock getting hard in my pants, so she gets down on her knees in front of me. She pulls my hard cock out and she puts it in her mouth. She starts to give me a nice blowjob while her big tits are hanging out of her bathing suit. I shove my cock in between her tits and I titty fuck her for a while too. "Why don't you lay down on the table and take your bikini off?" I ask her. She does what I ask her to do, and then I shove my cock inside of her pussy. She starts to moan as I thrust my cock deep inside of her tight pussy. She sucks on her own big tits while I fuck her pussy. I keep fucking her pussy until I cum deep inside of her! "I'm going to go check on your step-mom, Cory, and see where she is!" I tell my step-daughter, as I quickly put my cock back inside of my pants.

Size: 266478197 bytes (254.13 MiB), duration: 00:11:46, avg.bitrate: 3020 kb/s
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 23.98 fps(r) (und)

Download

Areax69

This is Your BIG Chance! Now or Never! 4K (2021)

*Angel The Dreamgirl's 2nd best-selling clip as of 3/24/2021

Friday night means a lot of fun! You and your best friend are going to a party, and there will be many girls. You come to your friend's house, but he is not at home yet. He is probably somewhere to buy condoms.

It would be best if you waited for him. His sexy step-mom opens the door, and she is so sweet that she invites you to enter the house and wait for her step-son. You very often meet with her when you come to your friend's house. And she always wears nylons and heels, you've never seen her without heels. You know that you have a nylon foot fetish, and you briefly stare at her nylon feet as she opened the door and was not wearing shoes at that moment.

She probably didn't have time to put them on. Step-Mommy speaks to you sweetly. She knows where you are going and continues to ask you more profoundly about the upcoming party. And she seems to be seducing you. She is hinting at having sex with you. Oh my God! Is this reality or a dream? What do you choose to be a gentleman or to fuck this woman? Then you better hurry up and make a decision. She craves to get your young cock deep in her pussy.

Category: TABOO
Related Categories: FOOTJOBS, TITJOBS, MILF, COWGIRL SEX, FUCKING.
Keywords: angel the dreamgirl, satinlover, older woman/younger man, dirty talk, cock tease, silk&satin, blowjob, lingerie, rhtstockings, seduction, garter&stockings.

Size: 2540957696 bytes (2.37 GiB), duration: 00:27:58, avg.bitrate: 12114 kb/s
Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, stereo (eng)
Video: h264, yuv420p, 3840x2160, 25.00 fps(r) (eng)

Download

Areax69

Step-Mommy Comforts Her Special Boy HD 1080p (2021)

Category: Stepmother / Stepson Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, Stepmom, MILF, Mommy, Cougar, Mommas boy, STEP-MOM, Older Woman / Younger Man, Dad's Wife / Husband's Son, ROLE PLAY, step mother, step son, step mommy, Brunette, Busty / Big tits, POV, Virtual Sex

*Miss Penny Barber's 2nd best-selling clip as of 3/24/2021

A bad grade, a fumble that cost you the big game, and your girlfriend dumped you: can this week get any worse? But Step-Mommy’s here for you, whether you need to stare at my tits, feel my warm mouth around your cock, or take it out on my slutty pussy. I first notice you getting hard as you stare at my cleavage in my satin robe and then it somehow escalates to my taking your virginity. I wouldn’t normally do this, but you have had a really rough week and Step-Mommy pussy makes everything better—I promise. Just take your cock out and let Step-Mommy show you exactly how to feel better.

Timestamps:

2:10 Cuddling in Step-Mommy’s bed

3:30 Step-Mommy notices your erection

8:16 Showing you my breasts

10:33 Step-Mommy strokes your cock (hand job)

15:47 Blow job

23:19 Cum in Step-Mommy’s mouth

23:42 Spitting your cum onto my huge tits and playing with it

25:34 Fucking Step-Mommy missionary style

32:31 Simultaneous orgasm as you cum in my pussy

Size: 4864480803 bytes (4.53 GiB), duration: 00:33:25, avg.bitrate: 19409 kb/s
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 23.98 fps(r) (und)

Download

Areax69

Bettie Bondage - Dr. Mom and the Anal Semen Extraction 4K (2021)

Category: Mother / son Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, MILF, Family Fantasies, Mommy, Cougar, Mommas Boy, OLDER WOMAN / YOUNGER MAN, Role Play, Brunette, Busty / Big tits, Pegging, POV Strapon

Your mother, the doctor. The COVID researcher. If she says that she needs your young semen for her antibody research, what reason do you have to think she'd lie? Even if it does seem like she's really enjoying this...the teasing, the...ass play. And when she breaks out her thick strap on and tells you to get on your stomach, it seems there is no denying she loves fucking her dear boy hard, right in the ass, until he explodes all over the bed. All in the name of science, right?

Size: 3496483618 bytes (3.26 GiB), duration: 00:39:11, avg.bitrate: 11898 kb/s
Video: h264, yuv420p, 3840x2160, 29.97 fps(r) (und)

Download

Areax69

Aunt Bettie Won't Let You Go HD 1080p (2021)

Category: Auntie / Nephew Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, MILF, Cougar, Older Woman / Younger Man, Role play, Aunt, Brunette, Stockings / Pantyhose

You know its wrong. It has to stop. But she won't let you go. You and your aunt have been carrying on a secret affair for a while now, but you've decided it needs to stop. It's wrong! You can't keep doing it. But when you tell her that, she's all pouty, disbelieving. After some convincing, she relents, agrees to just be a normally auntie. She gets you a glass of milk but...that's the last thing you remember...before waking up, tied to a bed, hard as a rock, with her standing over you, smirking! She's not going to let you go. She's going to show you exactly what you'd be missing, what you could never do without...

This clip contains DOMINANT OLDER WOMAN, TABOO ROLEPLAY, FAMILY ROLEPLAY, DIRTY TALK, CHEMICAL RESTRAINT, POV BLOWJOB, REVERSE COWGIRL, POV RIDING, OLDER WOMAN YOUNGER MAN, COUGAR, BETTY BONDAGE.

Size: 1466328687 bytes (1.37 GiB), duration: 00:19:07, avg.bitrate: 10227 kb/s
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 29.97 fps(r) (und)

Download

Areax69

Nut Busted

Category: Step-brother / Step-Sister Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, Step-Siblings, Stepbro, Stepsis, Stepsister, Stepbrother, Role play, Step brother, step sister, sisters, Brunette, Handjob, Cumshot, Small Tits, Eye glasses

Hot babe Isabella Gonzales is busted by her step-brother having invited her boyfriend at home. When her boyfriend is gone, the perverted guy asks for a handjob, if she wants him to keep his mouth shut and not tell anyone. Isabella gives him an incredible topless handjob wearing her glasses, and gets a huge cumshot in her sweet face

Size: 180992224 bytes (172.61 MiB), duration: 00:07:35, avg.bitrate: 3182 kb/s
Video: h264, yuv420p, 720x480, 29.97 fps(r) (eng)

Download

Areax69

MILF 285 - Step-Mother Step-Daughter Blowjob Competition

Rachel comes home to find her step-daughter sitting very close to her boyfriend on the couch. She confronts her step-daughter and the competition is on! Rachel asks her boyfriend who he would prefer, a mature woman who knows what she can do, or a young inexperienced girl who will probably fumble around with his cock. He smiles and lets them at it. Rachel and step-daughter pull their tits out. Rachel wins hands down. They both take turns jerking and sucking him. Rachel does it slow with a tease and a twist. Jillyian does it faster and sucks him sloppy. Rachel and step-daughter end up jerking together Rachel's hand on top, Jillyian rubbing his balls. Rachel feels him ready to cum and jacks him off all over her tits, her step-daughter is mad so Rachel yells at her to move her tits in to catch some cum. They compare their cum covered tits and we have a winner. You decide who it is!

Category: MILF
Related Categories: CUMSHOTS, BLOW JOBS, HANDJOBS, OLDER WOMAN / YOUNGER MAN.
Keywords: damsel in, orgasm, bound, gagged, blindfolded, overpowered, against her will, tied, cumshot, facial, oral, handjob, step-mother step-daughter.

Size: 142923021 bytes (136.30 MiB), duration: 00:12:15, avg.bitrate: 1556 kb/s
Video: h264, yuv420p, 720x540, 30.00 fps(r) (eng)

Download

Areax69

Nadia White - Oops, I Pied My New Step Sis HD 1080p

Category: Step-brother / Step-Sister Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, Step-Siblings, Stepbro, Stepsis, Stepsister, Stepbrother, Role play, Step brother, step sister, sisters, Brunette, Busty / Big tits

Nadia White is the new step-sis in the house. Brothers Jason Michaels and Patrick Delphia have heard from the neighborhood friends that she's a bit prude. They don't know much about her. One day, Jason Michaels comes into the house to take a quick leak. He doesn't realize Nadia is in the shower.

Size: 1135361151 bytes (1.06 GiB), duration: 00:26:48, avg.bitrate: 5649 kb/s
Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, stereo (eng)
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 30.00 fps(r) (eng)

Download

Areax69

Havana Bleu , Maya Farrell - Step-Mom Gives Lesibian Guidance to Curious Step-Daughter (Part 1) HD 1080p

Category: Stepmother / Stepdaughter Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, Stepmom, MILF, Mommy, Cougar, Mommas boy, STEP-MOM, Older Woman / Younger Woman, Dad's Wife / Husband's Daughter, ROLE PLAY, step mother, step daughter, step mommy, Brunette, LESBIAN SCISSORING , BIG TITS , Girl on Girl , PUSSY EATING

We had noticed Maya was having some issues with her sexuality, after talking with my Wife she decided to go see if Maya was really into girls. We kind of used my Wife Havanna as bait. Maya isn't to afraid to touch her Step-Mom's big tits and even more, things quickly heat up in the room with just my Wife and Step-Daughter but I think they may need my help soon.

Size: 857072864 bytes (817.37 MiB), duration: 00:18:44, avg.bitrate: 6100 kb/s
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 30.00 fps(r) (und)

Download

Areax69

Chloe Foster in "A Lesson My Step-Daughter Will Never Forget!" (Part 2/2) HD 1080p

Category: Stepfather / Stepdaughter Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, DADDY'S GIRL, Stepdad, Older Man / younger woman, Mom's Husband / Wife's Daughter, Role Play, STEP-DADDY'S GIRL, Step father, step daddy, step daughter, Blonde, 18 & 19 YRS OLD , POV SEX , Teens, Teen , VOYEUR , CUM IN MOUTH

Last week, something happened between my step-daughter and I that I just can't stop thinking about. Her sexuality is what I have been craving for so long. The way she teased me with her tight 18 year old body and took control of my cock was such a turn on! My wife hasn't been able to get me that excited in years!

I hear my step-daughter in the bathroom brushing her teeth and instantly thought about how soft and wet her vigina felt, unlike my old boring grumpy wife... Maybe she'll want to fool around real quick... So I walk in and surprise her!

Step-Dad what are you doing?!

I just wanted to see what you're up to in here...

I'm getting ready for bed. What do you want?

I was thinking maybe you and I could have a little fun again...

What are you talking about?

You know what I'm talking about, I haven't been able to stop thinking about you. How we touched each other the other night...

No Step-Dad, I got what I wanted, now get out!

So I give in to you getting a car and now that's it?!

Yes now leave me alone!

I can't believe she just turned me down like that! This little bitch just used me to get a car, and now she's done with me. Well tonight, I'm going to teach her lesson that she'll never forget...

After my wife dozes off, I walk down the hall to my step-daughter's room and find her resting in bed. Now's my chance to get what I want! I throw the blanket off my little girl and start groping her chest and private parts...

Then Chloe wakes up to find her step-father standing over her petite body with a raging hard on!

She tries to yell out but I cover her mouth and tell her to shut up!

Your step-mother is trying to rest, so be quiet. We wouldn't want her to come in, would we?

Step-Dad we can't do this again!

What you did was wrong Chloe. Now I'm going to use you like you used me...

I rip my step-daughter's panties off and shove my big cock deep inside her tight little pussy! She should know not to mess with her step-father. With every thrust I go harder and deeper into her cunt to be sure that this is a lesson she will never forget.

I flip her over and make her spread those pink lips for me as I slide my throbbing cock in and out of her. Watch me fuck my step-daughter's face until I bust my thick load into her mouth.

I'll let you keep the car, but you're going to give me that pussy whenever I want. Understood?

Yes sir, I promise I'll never do something like that again!

Good girl, now get back in bed before your step-mother wakes up.

Size: 786023113 bytes (749.61 MiB), duration: 00:17:12, avg.bitrate: 6093 kb/s

Download

Areax69

Sailor Luna - Step-Sister Fulfills Brothers Dying Wish FULL VERSION HD 720p

Category: Step-brother / Step-Sister Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, Step-Siblings, Stepbro, Stepsis, Stepsister, Stepbrother, Role play, Step brother, step sister, sisters, Redhead, AMATEUR , 18 & 19 YRS OLD , DEEP THROAT , DOGGYSTYLE , FACIALS, Teens, Teen

I have bad news. My doctor ran some tests and it's not good. It looks like I have 3 to 6 months to live. I'm going to a virgin! My step-sister is my best friend. I tell her I have one last wish. I want to lose my virginity to her. She is reluctant at first and says she can hook me up with her friends but SHE is the only pussy I want! She jerks and sucks my cock so fucking perfectly. I can't believe she is doing this for me! She really loves me! I fuck her tight pussy and make her cum over and over. I finally get to cum all over her face!!! Is this really happening? Is this true? Am I dying? Did I just fuck my little step-sister!!???

Size: 188528055 bytes (179.79 MiB), duration: 00:25:02, avg.bitrate: 1004 kb/s
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 30.00 fps(r) (und)

Download

Areax69

Riley Nixon - Riley learns from Step-Daddy HD 720p

Category: Stepfather / Stepdaughter Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, DADDY'S GIRL, Stepdad, Older Man / younger woman, Mom's Husband / Wife's Daughter, Role Play, STEP-DADDY'S GIRL, Step father, step daddy, step daughter, Blonde, ALL NATURAL, POV, Shaved Head, Bald

Riley sees step-daddy coming into room and nervously awaits his questions, after hearing from step-daddy what h needs she reluctantly agrees to learn about sex from step-daddy so she can please him and the boys. for the first time she sucks step-daddy's cock then takes him in her tight warm pussy and finally swallowing his hot cum.

Size: 335086310 bytes (319.56 MiB), duration: 00:22:12, avg.bitrate: 2013 kb/s
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 60.00 fps(r) (und)

Download

Areax69

Bailey Base - MOUSE CAUGHT IN STEP-UNCLE'S TRAP HD 1080p

Category: Stepfather / Stepdaughter Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, DADDY'S GIRL, Stepdad, Older Man / younger woman, Mom's Husband / Wife's Daughter, Role Play, STEP-DADDY'S GIRL, Step father, step daddy, step daughter, Brunette, POV, Cosplay, Family Roleplaying, Teen, Blowjob, Creampie

I caught my son and step-daughter messing around together in their Halloween outfits. I won't stand for this kind of nonsense in my home. I turn my cum-covered step-daughter around & begin to fuck her hard. She seems to like it and even gives me a rimjob, the little freak. I finish this lesson in discipline by shooting my load right into her pussy for a messy creampie.

Size: 789950956 bytes (753.36 MiB), duration: 00:17:18, avg.bitrate: 6088 kb/s

Download

Areax69

Bailey Base - THE LOBSTER & THE MOUSE HD 1080p

Category: Cousin Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, Role play, Cousins, Brunette, Family Roleplaying, Cosplay, Teens, Blowjob, Doggy, Reverse Cowgirl, Missionary

My petite Step-cousin Bailey is trying on her Halloween costume - a cute little mouse outfit. I tease and pick at her with my novelty lobster claw while she gets ready. I chase her around with the claw and we move to the bedroom. Things heat up as we're messing around and before I know it my hot little step-cousin is sucking my big dick! We fuck in every position until I shoot my cum on her stomach and my Dad walks in on us!

Size: 1187433668 bytes (1.11 GiB), duration: 00:25:59, avg.bitrate: 6093 kb/s

Download

Areax69

Alina Belle - Hot Cousin Finds Blog Entry HD 1080p

Category: Cousin Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, Role play, Cousins, Brunette, BIG BUTTS , LATINA , BIG TITS , BIG DICKS

I have this really hot cousin, Alina, I love whenever she is visiting cause she is always wearing really skimpy clothes. I have to really focus not to stare at her tits or ass, today she asked me to hit the gym with her but I know I couldn't cause I would definitely get hard and she would see it through my gym shorts. Later that day I was laying down when Alina came into my room, she tells me she was using my laptop and she found my blog post. It wouldn't be a big deal but I write all my fantasies about having sex with her on my blog. I was so embarrassed I thought I was in trouble but instead of her being mad she must have been turned on cause she started to come on to me. Of course, I am gonna fuck her I wrote and thought so much about having the chance to have sex with her and now is my chance. Alina is a real freak cause not only did she let me have sex with her but she took my whole load in her mouth.

Size: 1354239918 bytes (1.26 GiB), duration: 00:29:34, avg.bitrate: 6107 kb/s

Download

Areax69

MILF 219 - Tricked Into Fucking Her Step-Son - Part 3

Category: Stepmother / Stepson Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, Stepmom, MILF, Mommy, Cougar, Mommas boy, STEP-MOM, Older Woman / Younger Man, Dad's Wife / Husband's Son, ROLE PLAY, step mother, step son, step mommy, Redhead, Blonde, Girl on girl, Lebian, Busty / Big tits, Threesome

This is part three of a three part series. Rachel has now fucked Paula and fucked Paula's step-son. She has a plan to get them to fuck each other. The step-son is on board but she knows she is going to have to trick Paula. She goes over to Paula's house and tells her that she has taken a young lover. She goes into detail about how this lover who is half her age fucks her so well. She gets Paula to admit her sex life sucks. She proposes that she gets her young lover to come over and they can both fuck him. She is reluctant so Rachel suggests that Paula will be blindfolded so she will never know who he is; just some hardcore anonymous sex. After considering it for a few moments Paula agrees. Rachel is claps her hands in excitement and gets on the phone to arrange everything. After getting her to drink a few glasses of wine, Rachel has Paula nude and blindfolded in the bedroom. She runs her hands up and down her body and then slides her tongue into Paula's pussy. She licks and plays with Paula's pussy until she is squirming. Paula's step-son has been watching the hot lesbian action from the doorway the entire time. Rachel motions for him to get on the bed and not say anything. Paula would recognize her step-son's voice immediately. Rachel tells him to scoot up to Paula's face and tells Paula to suck the cock that is in front of her. Paula starts to give her step-son an awesome blowjob. She has no idea that she is sucking and jerking her step-son's cock. Rachel is busy licking Paula's pussy while Paula has a mouthful of her step-son's cock. Rachel is egging her on telling her how much she needs it, getting her to admit how much she loves sucking on that strange hard cock. It is time to get fucked. She puts Paula on all fours and has her step-son slide his cock into his step-mother's pussy. Rachel keeps asking her how it feels and she gets banged from behind, still not knowing that she getting fucked by her step-son. Just before she is about to climax, Rachel pulls the blindfold off and she looks into the mirror in horror as she sees it is her step-son that is giving her the great fuck. She pulls her pussy off his cock and scoots away. Rachel grabs her so she cannot run away. She reminds her how much she was enjoying it. Paula is so horny and so close to cumming that she is desperate for an orgasm. The wine and her horniness have her inhibitions at an all time low. Rachel Paula back on her hands and knees. This time Rachel tells him to fuck his step-mother in the ass. Paula's grow wide as the head of his cock pops into her ass. It has been a long time since she has let her husband ass fuck her and her step-son's cock is much bigger than she is used to. Rachel is directing the scene as he continues to fuck his step-mother. She gets the step-son to say how much he loves fucking his step-mother. He cannot take it any longer and shoots his load inside his step-mother. The young stud does not even lose his hard-on so Rachel decides it is her turn. She wants to get another load of cum in her mouth. She starts sucking his cock. She tells Paula to get close so she can watch her step-son's cock go in and out of Rachel's mouth. When he is ready to shoot he grabs his cock and shoots to load on her tongue. Rather than swallow it she holds it in her mouth. She crawls over to Paula and shows her the load of cum in her mouth. Then she leans over and dribbles it all over Paula's tits. Rachel rubs the step-son's load of cum all over Paula's chest.

Size: 129220247 bytes (123.23 MiB), duration: 00:11:07, avg.bitrate: 1550 kb/s
Video: h264, yuv420p, 720x540, 30.00 fps(r) (eng)

Download

Areax69

Dumb Blonde Stepdaughter gives Step-Dad a hand HD 720p

Category: Stepfather / Stepdaughter Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, DADDY'S GIRL, Stepdad, Older Man / younger woman, Mom's Husband / Wife's Daughter, Role Play, STEP-DADDY'S GIRL, Step father, step daddy, step daughter, Blonde, POV, Handjob, Cumshot

Dumb blonde stepdaughter does the only thing she is good at - stroking her step-dad's cock.

I don't know why I can't figure out my Psychology lessons. The stuff just goes straight over my blonde head. Lucky for me I have a step-dad who happens to be a pretty smart guy. He is a self made wealthy man and hardly has to work any more which means he has lots of time to hang around the house during the day. While my step-mom was out shopping we were home for awhile together one day. I think he could sense my frustration with my homework and came in to sit by me and offer his help. Just having him sit beside me and point a few things out helped me so much. Its like a light bulb went off over my head and I understood what the book was saying, finally. I was so relieved that things were starting to make sense that I felt it was only fair to some how give him some relief as well. I know my boyfriends sure like it when I give them a hand job so I figured a grown man like my step-dad would probably appreciate one. I had no problem getting him to let me remove his pants to get total access to his dick. He made himself comfortable as I got to work on his already growing shaft. I was surprised to see he has such a bog cock. I knew he must have a nice one judging from the moans I hear from my step-mom sometimes late at night. I've always been curious what his dick looks like and now I get to feel it in my own little hands. Even though I knew step-mom would probably be gone quite a while shopping, I still felt some anxiety at what would happen if she walked in the door and found her step-daughter and husband in this predicament. I stroked his shaft with a good solid grip for only minutes before he sighed a heavy relief at his cum escaping from his dick hole. It felt so good to be the one to make my step-dad have this reaction from using my hands. We finished in perfect time cause as soon as he spewed his load I could swear I heard moms car pull in the driveway. Yikes! I guess this lesson is finished. Now to hurry and clean up and most important, pretend like nothing happened while she was gone.

Starring: Brittney Young

Size: 282218037 bytes (269.14 MiB), duration: 00:11:57, avg.bitrate: 3149 kb/s
Audio: mp3, 44100 Hz, stereo, 160 kb/s
Video: flv, yuv420p, 1280x720, 29.97 fps(r)

Download