Kickaz missing or dead?

OK so she was deleted from MFC and went to Chaturbate, then has issues there so went to AVN. Now she has vanished entirely? Her last post in April talked about how she was feeling sick and nothing but automated messages since then. Anyone out there have a clue? I know she had said she was sick of the industry but no farewell or other status change is sort of weird, even for her.

OnionPants

All I know is what u already said. She got bounced from MFC and moved on. I know she was on CB at least once. After that, no clue.

Very popular, but MFC started having problems with quality and payouts and when she asked about the problems through support they just deleted her account rather than address the issues. At least that was how it was presented.

cirdanx

As far as I know yes, she was popular, though...i would question that and some background talk was about bots. She also was talking down on other, more sexual cam models. Additionally, her “support” problem was non existing. She had no problems that were exclusively to her, as one can see from the mails she sent and posted herself on twitter, she was demanding changes.

The reason she got banned from MFC was that she tried to start a boycott of the site and encouraged as many other models to follow that. Essentially she wanted to let the cams run on afk mode and not be there, so that MFC still would pay for the traffic. Not only is that violating the site rules and terms of service, it´s basically a denial of service and contract breach.

Hence, she got her ass booted rightfully. I don´t know why she is not on CB anymore, but with that attitude I wouldn´t be surprised if she got booted immediately. Maybe she also realized that there is a reason more popular models went to MFC from CB in the past.

I never understood why one would watch that boring stuff, besides there were plenty of people over time who paid for something and didn´t get anything that was promised….or in other words got scammed by her.

I doubt she will be missed terribly.

ih8ewe

Going by what I read, her plan was to do one final show (camiversary?) on CB, then retire from the industry.

ChrisEdward72

I Was there looking at Kick's MFC Share she was having problems with lack of response from MFC TIL they saw her rant on twitter & took the wimpy selfish customer service road by banning kick & all her content! We all witnessed what happened MFC Made a major mistake. MFC Has been making Upgrades since most of what Kickaz was complaining about! Yes she went to CB Then to AVNStars but sadly most of us feel the Pandemic has Ended Kick's life which is sad if true!