Mixed Kinky Family

Status
Not open for further replies.

pesda

Brother, you're blushing. Don't act like you don't know what I want. I see how you look at me ever since parent's been gone. And I know I look just like her when she was young. I want to do what she did for you Brother. I want to make you feel good again..

Info:
File Size: 849 MB
Extension: AVI
Format: H264
Resolution: 1440 x 1080
Duration: 00:18:31
Video: AVC, 1440x, 29.970 FPS, 6266 kb/s
Audio: MP3, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, Joint stereo, 128 kb/s

Download Links:

8870 Angelserena.part1.rar
8870 Angelserena.part2.rar

pesda

The absolute best in taboo erotica! Boundaries get crossed in these stories of mature women making bad decisions with the ones who should trust them the most!

Info:
File Size: 354 MB
Extension: MPEG-4
Format: 20
Resolution: 960 x 540
Duration: 00:15:33
Video: MPEG-4 Visual, 960x, 25.000 FPS, 3024 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 152 kb/s

Download Links:

8872 Mothers Behaving Very Badly 4 Synthia Fixx.mp4

pesda

The absolute best in taboo erotica! Boundaries get crossed in these stories of mature women making bad decisions with the ones who should trust them the most!

Info:
File Size: 356 MB
Resolution: 1108 x 620
Duration: 00:13:11
Video: MPEG-4 Visual, 1108x, 24.791 FPS, 3498 kb/s
Audio: MPEG Audio Layer 3, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, Joint stereo, 192 kb/s

Download Links:

8873 Mothers Behaving Very Badly 4.mp4

pesda

Info:
File Size: 374 MB
Resolution: 1112 x 624
Duration: 00:17:09
Video: MPEG-4 Visual, 1112x, 23.853 FPS, 2833 kb/s
Audio: MPEG Audio Layer 3, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, Joint stereo, 192 kb/s

Download Links:

8875 Mothers Behaving Very Badly 4 India Summer.mp4

pesda

Chris Strokes suspects busty, new stepmother Cory Chase is not the perfect homemaker she pretends to be. When he catches her cheating on his dad, he uses a secret smart phone app to put her in a trance. In no time, Cory's ready to obey any command. Chris makes her squeeze her giant boobs, rub her juicy pussy and call him 'Master.' Mesmerized, she sucks her stepson's massive cock. He fucks her pussy and ass, finally shooting a messy load into his spellbound stepmom's open mouth.

Info:
File Size: 902 MB
Format: avc1
Resolution: 960 x 544
Duration: 00:45:31
Video: AVC, 960x, 29.970 FPS, 2569 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 192 kb/s

Download Links:

8876 Cory Chas Chris Strokes Cheating StepMILF Anally Mind-Fucked.part1.rar
8876 Cory Chas Chris Strokes Cheating StepMILF Anally Mind-Fucked.part2.rar

pesda

Riley Nixon lays around in her room. Her step father walks in to see her half nude and with a shaved head. He scolds her. What will all the boys think of her? He tells her what a pretty girl she is and that he worries about her self esteem if people make fun of her. Riley reminds him that with her big natural tits, all the boys will keep her esteem high. This baby doll knows what men and boys alike want. They want big tits and tight pussy's. Her step daddy is no exception. Riley reminds him that her mom is at work for a while longer. She then shows him how much she appreciates him by giving him her pussy the same way she does for all the boys at school.

Info:
File Size: 181 MB
Resolution: 854 x 480
Duration: 00:22:19
Video: AVC, 854x, 30.000 FPS, 1024 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 118 kb/s

Download Links:

8877 Riley Nixon Buzzed Headed Baby Doll.mp4

pesda

Bailey Brooke and her friend Lucie Cline are studying together when Bailey's stepbrother Logan Pierce asks them to help him study for his anatomy exam. Lucie offers to help out and goes up to his room. Logan tells Lucie that she needs to get naked, so she peels off her bra and flips up her miniskirt to let him take her panties off. Reaching out to slide his fingers up and down Lucie's slit, he gradually works his way to pressing two fingers into her tight twat. Lucie feels a twinge of guilt that she's playing around with her best friend's stepbrother, so she retreats to the living room.

Logan returns to the living room as well, this time returning to his bedroom with Bailey. He gets Bailey to strip down to just her socks so that he can inspect her pussy as well. When Bailey is open to Logan's advances, he pulls out his stiffie and sticks it into her from behind while claiming It's his thumb. His thrusts are just what Bailey needs to get off, which brings Logan right to the edge. Pulling out, he gives Bailey a facial of cum that is satisfying but still not enough.

They call Lucie back into the room and ask her to strip so that Logan can get a side by side comparison of their twats. Afterwards, they work in tandem to explore Logan's hardon with their warm mouths. It's not long before Logan has arranged Lucie on her hands and knees so that he can pound into her from behind as she muffles her cries of pleasure in Bailey's landing strip snatch.

When it's Bailey's turn to enjoy another pussy pounding, Lucie eagerly takes her opportunity to let her friend feast on her creamy fuck hole. As Bailey enjoys the deep pleasure of another climax, the girls rearrange themselves into a double pussy stack so that Logan can alternate between two delightful twats. As he reaches the end of his endurance, he shoots his load into Bailey's cum craving snatch in a hot creampie that drips onto Lucie's slit as they bask in the afterglow.

Info:
File Size: 413 MB
Resolution: 960 x 540
Duration: 00:29:37
Video: AVC, 960x, 29.970 FPS, 1813 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 128 kb/s

Download Links:

8878 Step Sister Anatomy.mp4

pesda

The countries most patriotic superheroines have been disappearing and Warrior Woman has uncovered that the Intelligence Agency known as Occulus is responsible. No longer protected by the government now that thier illegal activities have been revealed Occulus has gone underground. Warrior Woman won't rest until all the missing Superheroines are freed. Following a lead she is ambushed by the mercenary DeathStrike. Despite the mercs weapons and skills only his healing power keeps WW from ending the fights in seconds. But he was just a distraction and WW gets hit by a tranq-dart by DS's partner White Cobra. WW gives a brave effort and isn't defeated easily but she is eventually overwhelmed.

WW wakes to find herself heavily bound in titanium chains. Watcher plans to convert her and uses a powerful orgasm inducer to weaken the superheroine while a mantra of obedience is implanted in her mind. WW's mind momentarily goes blank and when she comes too she is unchained but discovers Watcher has her under his power.

Warrior Woman is forced to do the unthinkable, dropping to her knees, crawling to Watcher and proving her obedience with her mouth.

WW is now converted, she is in the new uniform with which she will serve Occulus, but before her first mission Watcher takes advantage of his control and demonstrates to WW that she has no choice but to obey.

Info:
File Size: 1.02 GB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:34:20
Video: AVC, 1280x, 59.940 FPS, 4056 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 192 kb/s

Download Links:

8881 Shay Fox Primals Darkside Superheroine.part1.rar
8881 Shay Fox Primals Darkside Superheroine.part2.rar
8881 Shay Fox Primals Darkside Superheroine.part3.rar

pesda

I`m sorry for spying on you stepdaddy, but I feel so inexperienced with sex that I just wanted a peek at your cock. Wow its so big! Would it be ok if I touched it? Its squishy!!! I wanna taste it now too. Thanks for helping me stepdaddy. I feel so much more confident now ��

Info:
File Size: 320 MB
Resolution: 640 x 360
Duration: 00:43:59
Video: AVC, 640x, 29.970 FPS, 850 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 156 kb/s

Download Links:

8882 Daisy Stone The Inexperienced Stepdaughter.mp4

pesda

Russell has been given the job of tutoring cute little Asian exchange student. He asks her about going out some time and she turns him down. Russell decides to try some special educational
training techniques

Info:
File Size: 791 MB
Extension: Windows Media
Format: WMV3
Duration: 00:17:34
Video: VC-1 (WMV3), 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 6000 kb/s
Audio: WMA , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 320 kb/s

Download Links:

8885 Exchange Student Grammar Lessons.part1.rar
8885 Exchange Student Grammar Lessons.part2.rar

pesda

Is already the morning and you still waiting for your future wife.your love! Soon you are going to get married and now she went with her friends to crazy bachelorette party. How you know it's crazy.as you remember your bachelor party and what you did! And your babe is so hot.for sure she say good bye to her freedom properly! And that idea make you.not angry at all.you start to feel horny! Imagine your woman having other man inside her.making you fucking.fucking horny!
,,Good morning darling. I'm home!!! ,, Finally.you will make her say the truth to you.you want to hear the dirty story witch she'll try to keep in secret. Look so pretty. And you start to asking about her night. She say to you that she is very..very tired and going to the bed.you'll have so much time together after the wedding! But you just find out your cuckold fetish.and you need to fulfill your fantasy!
You then follow her to the bedroom. Getting harder on your woman.on your wife, you want to hear everything.was she with someone else.did she get fuck.fucked real hard?!!! She doesn't understand your questions.better to deny! But as you keep pushing and pushing her.she can take it any more!!!
YES.I did.I had a beautiful man tonight! Are you happy now? YES.I was cheating on you!!! And what.it was a last night on my freedom!!!
What? Are you mad?! You want all details?!! But I did not fuck him.only.blow his dick.his huge dick! I could hardly take him in my mouth! If I liked it??? YES, YES, YES..I loved to feel his swollen big dick in my mouth!!! Happy NOW???
Oh my Gosh!!! What is with you??? No.you're not angry.not at all!!! I see you getting harder and harder in your pants!!! So.there we go!!! At the end I'll have to find out you'll the huge cuckold husband!!! Well baby.you should share your fantasy with me already before!
I'm going to tell you all the dirty stories of my life! But let's start with tonight! I want you to feel how much I was crazy about his cock.the strange man dick! I just let him to fuck my mouth.look at me.you wife mouth get full with his tasty cum!!! Let me show you baby how!!!
And this is just a beginning..I'll make you a real cuckold husband.and next time.after our wedding.after I'm MRS., I'll let you watch how I'm fucking huge dick right front of you!!!

Info:
File Size: 1.05 GB
Duration: 00:28:09
Video: VC-1 (WMV3), 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 5000 kb/s
Audio: WMA Pro, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 338 kb/s

Download Links:

8886 Kathia Nobili Knowing your future wife sucking.part1.rar
8886 Kathia Nobili Knowing your future wife sucking.part2.rar
8886 Kathia Nobili Knowing your future wife sucking.part3.rar

pesda

Mommy walks in to find her eldest son getting ready for bed. She tells him that it's time. He looks confused. Mommy wants her baby boy to become a man tonight. She has given it a lot of thought and feels that he is ready. He can'tbelieve this is finally going to happen. He has fantasized about this moment forever! Mommy tells him to just lay back and Mommy will take care of everything.

Info:
File Size: 221 MB
Duration: 00:06:23
Video: VC-1 (WMV3), 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 5000 kb/s
Audio: WMA Pro, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 326 kb/s

Download Links:

8887 Mommy Turns Her Boy Into A Man.wmv

pesda

Good morning baby, can I make you something to eat? Okay, well if you're sure you don't want anything. That sounds like fun, where are you going? Make sure you call if you're going to stay out late. Oh yeah, I'm actually feeling much better. The doctor gave me a new medication yesterday. It does have a few side affects though. Don't worry baby, it's nothing serious. But that's not important, the doctor said they shouldn't last long..

Info:
File Size: 785 MB
Extension: AVI
Format: DIVX
Duration: 00:18:36
Video: MPEG-4 Visual (DivX 4), 1280x, 30.000 FPS, 5629 kb/s
Audio: MP3, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, Joint stereo, 256 kb/s

Download Links:

8890 Family Therapy The New Prescription.part1.rar
8890 Family Therapy The New Prescription.part2.rar

Status