Mixed Kinky Family

Status
Not open for further replies.

pesda

Ashley Adam's was trying to meditate and do some yoga. Her step-brother had different intentions. He played his guitar loudly from the other room. She couldn't concentrate, so she confronted him about it. In the middle of her yelling at him he popped a boner. Ashley was curious to see what her step brother had to offer downstairs. She pulled his pants down and revealed his giant cock that she couldn't wait to sit on. Ashley chocked on her step brother's cock and soon after she was getting her pussy stretched by it. Her pussy got stretched in several different positions before taking a giant load all in her mouth.

Info:
File Size: 381 MB
Extension: MPEG-4
Format: avc1
Resolution: 852 x 480
Duration: 00:34:31
Video: AVC, 852x, 29.970 FPS, 1494 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC, 32.0 kHz, 2 channels, 48.0 kb/s

Download Links:

11126 Ashley Adams Fucks her Rocker Step Brother.mp4

pesda

Ashley Adam's was trying to meditate and do some yoga. Her step-brother had different intentions. He played his guitar loudly from the other room. She couldn't concentrate, so she confronted him about it. In the middle of her yelling at him he popped a boner. Ashley was curious to see what her step brother had to offer downstairs. She pulled his pants down and revealed his giant cock that she couldn't wait to sit on. Ashley chocked on her step brother's cock and soon after she was getting her pussy stretched by it. Her pussy got stretched in several different positions before taking a giant load all in her mouth.

Info:
File Size: 400 MB
Resolution: 720 x 400
Duration: 00:49:01
Video: AVC, 720x, 29.970 FPS, 1000 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 132 kb/s

Download Links:

11127 Emily Willis.mp4

pesda

Step dad just hired her to work at her company. He just came up with a new behavior altering remote that will get anyone to believe what you tell them and go along with what you want. He's very certain that she will do really well at his company, and that she'll do exactly what he asks.

Info:
File Size: 281 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:10:28
Video: AVC, 1280x, 30.000 FPS, 3578 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 192 kb/s

Download Links:

11131 Obedient Lily.mp4

pesda

Max walks into the conference room for his board meeting, only to find his ex-wife, Edyn, waiting for her. She tells him how she's staying for the board meeting, and she's heard how he's been spending tons of the companies money. After she instills her plans into her ex-husband's mind, thinking she now owns him and this company, she goes to meet with Lucas to explain to him if he wants to keep any type of funding, he'll do what she wants. Lucas takes the new very calmly, standing up and pouring her and himself a drink. While toasting to each other, mentioning the drink came from Edyn's ex-husband, Lucas says something that catches her off guard, but pays no mind to it and takes her last sip of pride and ego.

As Edyn starts to walk out of Lucas's office, ready to blackmail and/or dominate every one, one office at a time, this intense urge overcomes her, stopping her in her tracks and dropping her to her knees. Before she knows what hit her, the desire for Lucas's cock overpowers her. Crawling on the floor, groping herself, and licking her lips, she BEGS Lucas to fuck her. This new, intensely extreme craving for cock must be satisfied now, and this becomes the only thing she can think of.

When her husband comes into Lucas's office, he sees her wife wrapped around Lucas's leg on the floor. She launches off of him when she see's Mr Maximus, crawling to his legs and begging for his cock. Thanking Lucas for helping with his problem, he tells Edyn he'll fuck her if she signs something. Signing it frantically, she drops back down to the floor, pulling at his pants and begging for his cock. Will he give it to her? Find out now in this amazing, new, sexy adaptation of Primal Fetish's Project Funding!

Info:
File Size: 1.25 GB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:47:24
Video: AVC, 1280x, 30.000 FPS, 3578 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 192 kb/s

Download Links:

11132 Edyn Blair Project Funding II.part1.rar
11132 Edyn Blair Project Funding II.part2.rar
11132 Edyn Blair Project Funding II.part3.rar

pesda

2) Mom is sitting at the kitchen table drinking coffee, still in the previous night's bathrobe. She looks up at me as I enter the kitchen. She gets up and the bathrobe falls open showing she is wearing nothing underneath. She walks up to me, grabs my face with her hands and kisses me. She the steps back, lets her robe drop off, kneels and starts giving me head. After this, I pull her up and place Mom on the Table. She plays with her boobs, stares directly at me, breathes short fast breaths until we both cum. When she cums, she lets go of her boobs and slams her on the table.

Info:
File Size: 342 MB
Extension: AVI
Format: DIVX
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:04:47
Video: MPEG-4 Visual (DivX 4), 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 9709 kb/s
Audio: MP3, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 256 kb/s

Download Links:

11134 Andi James Mommy Is All I Need Mommy By Day.avi

pesda

1) Mom (Andi James), wearing only a bathrobe enters my DARKENED bedroom. She sits at at his bedside with a very lust-filled/glazed look on her face. She strokes my face and hair. She stares at me for a moment and removes my PJ bottoms and runs her hands over my chest. Still staring into my eyes, she reaches down between my legs and fondles me. Breathing very heavily, she stands up, drops her bathrobe and gets on top of me. She lowers herself and lets out a sharp "Ahhh" as I enters her. She looks slightly insane and starts to move up and down on me. She squeezes her boobs while bouncing up and down on me really fast with her eyes closed. This goes on until she cums with another, "Ahhh." She sits there for a moment with her head tilted back, she straightens up, gets up and puts her robe on, puts her finger to her mouth again, says "Shhh" again. Gets up, kisses me on the lips and leaves.

Info:
File Size: 592 MB
Duration: 00:08:17
Video: MPEG-4 Visual (DivX 4), 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 9709 kb/s

Download Links:

11135 Andi James Mommy Is All I Need Mommy By Night.part1.rar
11135 Andi James Mommy Is All I Need Mommy By Night.part2.rar

pesda

Customer feedback: "Best vid I've seen in a long time"

BUY NOW to experience the ultimate in MILF, Taboo, Mom/Son, Older Woman Younger Man, Cougar, Mommas Boy, Big Tits, Pov Sex, Blouse, ASMR, Passionate sex, Virtual Sex, MLNP and the most erotic sensuality and sultry fantasy fulfillment with ME!

Don't worry, your father is at church. I told him he could go to Christmas mass by himself because I had things to do around the house. Really I just wanted us to have this time together. Just the two of us. I can't think of a better Christmas present than this right here, right now. This is something you've always dreamed about, isn't it? Me too.

Info:
File Size: 277 MB
Duration: 00:08:12
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 4521 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 187 kb/s

Download Links:

11136 Diane Andrews While Your Father Is At Church.mp4

pesda

I corner you in a bedroom at our family reunion. You've ignored me all day, but I know better. I know you miss me and my familiar body. After all, we were each other's firsts in every way. We wouldn't have stopped if we hadn't been made to. I've missed you so very much ever since I moved away for work. You have a fiance now, but I know you truly want me instead. Prove me wrong. I know you can't. You wouldn't let me kiss you like this if you didn't want it. You wouldn't let me touch your dick if you wanted her instead of me. You know you love me as much as I love you, big brother. Let's run away together. Move in with me so we can start a family! I want us to climax together. Get me pregnant, big brother! Tonight, I want you to try and impregnate me. No one will ever love you like your little sister does, so let's be together forever. We were each other's firsts, now let's be each other's lasts. Let's create our own family. I love you so much, big brother. Stay the night with me.

Info:
File Size: 807 MB
Duration: 00:20:00
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 5474 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 159 kb/s

Download Links:

11137 Lets Start a Family.part1.rar
11137 Lets Start a Family.part2.rar

pesda

I wake up extremely wet and sneak into daddies room. I work his dick in my pussy then wake him up. He gets a freaked out look on his face but I tell him to calm down, that I know he wants me just as bad as I want him. I tell him that I bent over in my short dress with no panties on at the party last night on purpose. I tell him that I knew he had to go jack off in the bathroom to relieve himself and I that I heard him as I stood outside of the bathroom moaning my name. I fuck my daddy until I cum then we roll over and I beg him to cum in my tight little pussy! Am I your good little girl daddy?

Info:
File Size: 660 MB
Duration: 00:05:22
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.902 FPS, 16.9 Mb/s
Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 256 kb/s

Download Links:

11138 my first time.part1.rar
11138 my first time.part2.rar

pesda

I woke up feeling so strange. and horny. What I don't know is that my son mind fucked me while I was in bed with some kind of phone app. You will dress in something slutty.You will suck my cock.You will fuck me. It said over and over again. Now I am in the kitchen dressed all slutty and horny making you breakfast and I can't stop touching myself. I have to cum now!

Info:
File Size: 605 MB
Duration: 00:16:26
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 5000 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 160 kb/s

Download Links:

11139 Amber Alder Mom Morning Cum.part1.rar
11139 Amber Alder Mom Morning Cum.part2.rar

pesda

Little Blonde Emma Hix Fucks Her Stepfather in Her Bedroom

Info:
File Size: 367 MB
Resolution: 854 x 480
Duration: 00:23:48
Video: AVC, 854x, 25.000 FPS, 2110 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 40.0 kb/s

Download Links:

11140 Stepfather Figure.MP4

pesda

Sexy Jojo Kiss Sucks and Fucks the Cock of an Older Man

Info:
File Size: 379 MB
Duration: 00:24:48
Video: AVC, 854x, 25.000 FPS, 2092 kb/s

Download Links:

11141 Stepfather Figure.MP4

pesda

Pretty Brunette Jessica Rex Sucks His Cock and Enjoys a Pussy Pounding

Info:
File Size: 383 MB
Duration: 00:25:08
Video: AVC, 854x, 25.000 FPS, 2088 kb/s

Download Links:

11142 Stepfather Figure.MP4

pesda

Lovely Ivy Wolfe and Her Hung Stepfather Get It On

Info:
File Size: 375 MB
Duration: 00:24:24
Video: AVC, 854x, 25.000 FPS, 2094 kb/s

Download Links:

11143 Stepfather Figure.MP4

pesda

It's a rainy day..Mom and Dad are away, out of town...so Daisy decides to invite her younger Brother Josh to play a Board Game with her. It's a new Game that Mom picked up at Walmart recently..and Daisy has NO idea what type of Game it is. The Game is called "Taboo". Since he is bored too..Josh agrees to play the Game with his older Sister. After reading the directions, the two Siblings begin to play. The first card drawn is a little "odd"...it requests that both players kiss. The Brother and Sister team kiss for a few moments.and then continue. The Game, however, gets increasingly BIZARRE!! Daisy draws a card that tells her to lift up her shirt and let the other player fondle her breasts!! It seems silly..but she doesn't want to lose..so she lets Josh feel her up. When Josh draws a card that instructs him to pull his pants down..and insert his penis into the mouth of the other player..Daisy protests!!! Daisy picks up her phone and calls Mom to ask about this weird Game that Mom purchased. Not knowing "exactly" what Daisy was complaining about..Mom tells Daisy to finish playing the Game..Mom says "It's good for you two to spend time together". Since Mom seems to be in favour.Daisy hangs up.and proceeds to Suck Josh's cock!! After a few moments..another card is drawn that instructs Daisy to "let the other player lick you in your "special" area". Daisy removes her shorts and lets Josh lick her cunt!!! It seems weird to have her baby Brother licking her there..but Daisy says that it feels good. Josh rolls next.and he draws the "Taboo Fuckfest Card"!!! When they consult the directions..they discover that the Taboo Fuckfest Card means that they must engage in sexual intercourse with each other!!! Following what they believe to be Mom's wishes...the two Siblings screw each other's brains out until Josh shoots a massive load all over his big Sister's back!!! This is one Fucked up Game!!!!

Info:
File Size: 791 MB
Duration: 00:13:44
Video: MPEG-4 Visual (DivX 4), 1920x, 24.000 FPS, 7775 kb/s

Download Links:

11144 Game On.part1.rar
11144 Game On.part2.rar

Status