KirstensRoom and Vickimodel

charley101

Hi
I see an old thread asking for Kirstensroom stuff which seems to have been answered over PM.
Does anybody have any KirstensRoom or the early Vickimodel sets that had Kirsten in?
Thanks

gss213

I had some caps of private Vickimodel cams with full nudity, including spreads and fingering. Sadly, they went away in a hard drive crash. I’d love to be able to lay my hands on them again.

Wolfen

I remember seeing some from a long time ago of Vicki. Were they the really bad quality about 6-7 of them? They were great for back in that time. Now if some new ones surfaced that would be even greater.

gss213

I remember seeing some from a long time ago of Vicki. Were they the really bad quality about 6-7 of them? They were great for back in that time. Now if some new ones surfaced that would be even greater.
Yeah, they were really dark and grainy, like they were ripped from a cam show on am old dial-up connection. But they still completely blew me away because it was Vicki. She was, I think, the very first “non-nude” model site I ever joined.