Kylie Cole

bjl12

How do you guys rank her among current cache NN models? I have her at #1 currently based off hotness (smoking redhead with an awesome ass), very regular content updates, ease of purchase (looking at you cali skye), and webmaster attitude/coolness (their admin is awesome and always responds to questions, etc.). Also, she is supposed to begin webcams soon. For me she is #1. Thoughts?

Other worthy mentions include (not limited to) Alex Arabella, Amanda Verona, Meet Madden, Nikki Simms, Danni Dawn, Sherri Chanel, Brittany Marie, Stella XO (becoming more active and she's smokin too), Emma Glover, Taylor Wynn, Sheri Belle, Petra Petacova, Brooke Marks, etc.

Sheester

NN did you say? ;)

I'm glad you mentioned this, though! I agree with everything you said about her hotness and potential. I was disappointed that I didn't find her before her current sets. It would have been a delight to have been a member of her site months ago when she was doing only non-nude stuff and then watch excitedly as she progressed. She is basically doing exactly what so many here have wished other NN girls would have done--slowly pushing the boundaries and exposing more while maintaining a teasing vibe. Can someone get her webmaster in touch with Kris Karson ASAP!!! :)

If you're talking about strictly non-nude, I think Stella XO is my new fave. I mean, damn!

PS These are two cases where I signed up for subscriptions because of what I found on Kitty-Kats. If I hadn't found their "free samples" here, they wouldn't have my money now.

bjl12

Completely agree and yeah I know she's done nude just recently, but she's still sooooo fucking hot. Kylie's even active on Twitter. Totally sweet. StellaXO being more active which is awesome too. She's got insane ass also.

This admin is dope and makes me optimistic. I didn't sign up Stella yet - waiting for more consistent updates - but been with Kylie for some time now. Solid website. The old NN models (Alyssa Kiss, Brooke Marks...theyre too inactive and basically retired at this point imo) have been replaced as far as I can tell and this new cohort is awesome

This webmaster would work magic w/ Kris Karson. Hope that somehow comes to fruition

Michael Moran

I'm glad you mentioned this, though! I agree with everything you said about her hotness and potential. I was disappointed that I didn't find her before her current sets. It would have been a delight to have been a member of her site months ago when she was doing only non-nude stuff and then watch excitedly as she progressed. She is basically doing exactly what so many here have wished other NN girls would have done--slowly pushing the boundaries and exposing more while maintaining a teasing vibe.
That's by design, to increase interest. And, in this case, to separate customers from even more of their money if they want the "good" content.

There's a difference between a model who doesn't really want to show anything and a producer with a business plan.

bjl12

That's by design, to increase interest. And, in this case, to separate customers from even more of their money if they want the "good" content.

There's a difference between a model who doesn't really want to show anything and a producer with a business plan.
Don't see anything wrong with this. I enjoyed some of the older NN models (Kari Sweets, Nikki Simms, Madden, and Brooke Marks, etc.), but their content gets old because the tease never ended. There was always the promise of more (nudity) which never evolved into anything but more and more parlor tricks (grainy, dark, shaking camera, etc). At least with models like Dawn Avril the nudity eventually released. That's not to say I wouldn't be interested in some of the aforementioned models uncut/raw footage from some of their shoots/zips, but I won't pay a membership fee again until I see real nudity...without the parlor tricks. Long story short I can definitely appreciate a NN model who offers nudity on occasion (for example in a zipset) and I don't mind spending the extra buck to do so!

And Mike, imagine the wonders this admin would do w/ Kris Karson. Lightning!