File Size : 1.79 GB
Runtime : 12 min 40 s
Resolution : 1920x1080
Format video: MP4

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/0bccffd033645/Beautiful_Agony_Custom.mp4

Nurse JOI Cum Countdown - Stevie Shae

Well, well, well... Here we are again in my office with a BIG problem. You're unable to release your pent up pressure from your swollen balls and what better way to release your sperm than a little Jerk Off Instruction fun! As the naughtiest nurse, I have a medical obligation to assist in your jerking pleasures. I'll diagnose your Big Dick with the sway of my Big Boobs, my Big Ass, Teasing you with my Pawg booty and Pussy Spreading. But knowing how big your CumShot is, I know I must take drastic measures.. Here's a Toy Dildo to stroke in front of you while I play and tease my wet pussy. Who needs sexy lingerie when you have a tight hole ready to be penetrated. Before you can spill your filth, you must beg for permission & we'll shout a hot cum countdown until every last drop is spilled from your cock. Make sure to book your apt, because I'll be needing to see you next week

File name: Nurse JOI Cum Countdown
File Size : 1.50 GB
Runtime : 17 min 48 s
Resolution : 3840x2160

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/57388b659cd8c/Nurse_JOI_Cum_Countdown.mp4

Daddies Puppet – Ms Luna Baby

My first fisting video! I love gaping and stretching out my pussy for Daddy! I wanted to show Daddy how I can fit my little hand all the way into my pussy! I cum so hard with fucking myself with my fist!

File name: Daddies Puppet
File Size : 781 MB
Runtime : 9 min 44 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/1c75ce1e50c10/Daddies_Puppet.mp4

Fucking My Candy Cane – SubPrincess

(8 Days of Sub-Mas part. 4) Daddy decides to give me an early Christmas Gift dressed as Santa. Daddy wants me to use the present for him while he rubs his cock and cums on my ass. My Candy Cane feels so good in my tight little pussy. Squirting all over my bed.

File name: Fucking My Candy Cane
File Size : 2.12 GB
Runtime : 11 min 42 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/c060cec2b4c25/Fucking_My_Candy_Cane.mp4

At Your First Meeting With Your Mistress Part 1 - Mistress Luna

"Is your first time meeting your Mistress. If you are going to be My slave, first thing I want you to learn is to recognize your Mistress from her body smell, just like a know his Owner, from the smell! Now, you can smell My hair and neck , learn My perfume ..yes...after that, you must learn how My armpits smell ...we go down, and you shall smell My pussy and My ass ..yess, take a deep breath and memorize this sweet scents of My intimate parts! At the end, but not less important: you must learn the perfume of My feet! Yes, sniff My feet in nylons, just like a good puppy! I know you love this ,,ritual,, and you will like to smell more , isn't? In fact you want it so much that you accept anything I am going to ask you to do for Me, yes? I know your answer will be ,,-yes, Mistress!,, So, I am going to cover your eyes, just for 2 minutes , until I am getting ready to show you a ,,surprise,, I prepare for you! The surprise in in the part 2."

File name: At Your First Meeting With Your Mistress Part 1
File Size : 231 MB
Runtime : 6 min 14 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/fc09f3bfe772b/At_Your_First_Meeting_With_Your_Mistress_Part_1.mp4

Halloween Party Mini Movie - Madame Nikkis

Madame Nikki went to her boring work costume party dressed as a sexy nun. She convinces 2 faggots from the warehouse to join her for fun at her place. The guys think they`re going to give the business to Madame Nikki, but she sets the tone when she demands them to get on their knees. When the guys are in their rightful place, Madame Nikki has them sucking n worshiping her feet. Since 2 guys going at it has been a fantasy of Madame Nikki’s, she forces them to jerk each other’s small penis. She pulls out a vibrator while watching the guys stroke each other, then forces one of the bi guys to deep throat the other like a good little cock whore. Madame Nikki is loving this guy on guy action she’s orchestrating and is rubbing her shaved pussy while watching one of the pathetic boys get the other one hard by stroking his cock. When he gets the small penis of his friend as hard as it’s going to get, he is forced down with his man-pussy spread wide to get fucked by his friend. Madame Nikki is bored watching her new subbys try and fuck each other, so she decides to pull out her big black strap on and show them what a real fucking looks like. Her bi boy toys are scared when they first see her sporting her huge black cock, and they scream all through the fucking she gives them. Madame Nikki is definitely making this a halloween costume party these bi boys won’t forget anytime soon.

File name: Halloween Party Mini Movie
File Size : 644 MB
Runtime : 28 min 36 s
Resolution : 854x480

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/fc0b5dcf9dc07/Halloween_Party_Mini_Movie.mp4

FULL Secretary Blowjob And Sex 2Scenes Cumshot On Tits And Creampie

– Ms Moonberry

Striped corset, black heels and black stockings - dressed as a naughty secretary I seduce my husband very quickly... Starting him with a blowjob, he got hard and turned me around in a minute. Doggystyle, with a firm grip on my ass he fucked me hard, then even harder, lifting my legs by the ankles, wheelbarrow style. Switching to missionary, he spreads my sexy legs around his strong body and pumps me hard, so to control him I had to put him under me and ride his cock. My big juicy ass pounding on his dick almost made him cum, but I got on my knees and opened my mouth to taste his sperm. Sorry for the bad angle here, you can't see my mouth, just the sperm dripping on my tits and stockings. I have included some photos to show you everything. Soon hubby asked for a second go and I happily obliged. It was a quicker, but more passionate session - I sucked him a bit and then he impaled me from behind. He couldn't resist my soft, white bums and soon he shot his load inside my pussy, I love creampies - had a mini orgasm on the spot!

File name: FULL Secretary Blowjob And Sex 2Scenes Cumshot On Tits And Creampie
File Size : 907 MB
Runtime : 25 min 51 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/2d7c725d52144/FULL_Secretary_Blowjob_And_Sex_2Scenes_Cumshot_On_Tits_And_Creampie.mp4

Cuckold - Luna Star

This clip starts with you walking in on your wife as she sucks your landlord’s cock. She tells you that the landlord told her you were late on the rent and offered to let you have a few more days if she sucked his cock. She said yes, of course… when she pulled out his cock they both got a good laugh about how small your cock is compared to hers. She decided that she is going to move in with him up in the Penthouse. Since there won’t be two of you in the apartment any more, there’s no need for you to live there.. you are going to live in the parking garage near the dumpster with the other trash. You still have to pay rent though.. you have to pay for the Penthouse now. You will have to get a second job to pay for it.. it’s very expensive. She will whore you out to help you make extra money. You will be their cuckold from now on.. she tells you to call him sir and you will be washing and folding all of his dirty clothes, along with hers. She sucks his cock while she adores it and laughs at your small cock. Finally, he blows his big load for her.. she really appreciates how much more of a man he is while she licks up his cum and shows it to you. THIS IS REALLY HUMILIATING!!! LUNA IS THE BEST!!!

File name: Cuckold
File Size : 639 MB
Runtime : 10 min 54 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/297681879fd01/Cuckold.mp4

At Your First Meeting With Your Mistress Part 2 - Mistress Luna

"You promise Me, that you will do anything I want , for Me, for letting you smell more My pussy and My ass! Now, you can open your eyes : you see the surprise ? I have a nice black cock and I am going to fuck your ass now! You can not refuse now, and stop mumbling , you better open your mouth and start sucking My cock , make it ready for your ass, bitch! After you suck it good, I will fuck you so good ….you will see, it will be a bit painfull at the beginning but by the end, you will like it ! After I fuck you, if I am pleased with your ,,pussy,, I will let you smell more of My pussy and ass ! And yes, you can stroke your cock for Me, but, with one condition: you must ruin your orgasm, for Me . Now, you are Mine, I enslaved you forever!"

File name: At Your First Meeting With Your Mistress Part 2
File Size : 239 MB
Runtime : 6 min 37 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/587ee9afe855a/At_Your_First_Meeting_With_Your_Mistress_Part_2.mp4